WE'VE HAD ENOUGH to #1. CAMPAIGN NOW CEASED [All Threads Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: We've Had Enough played on BBC Radio 1! Keep buying the track! *link inside*

From an Adam Lambert fan on Facebook (Radio 1 page):

" thanks at least for playing 'had enough' for M.J dedicated fans- but i think it was too late for those who had been up since 3.am texting and requesting on your wall. I've never heard this song on the radio before- thanks M.J fans for bringing attention to this 'hidden' song from M.J's heart for us . ( xxx Adam Lambert fans xxx)"

Re: We've Had Enough played on BBC Radio 1! Keep buying the track! *link inside*

I missed it....c*ap!

Does anyone know if they re-stream or you can listen to the show again?

thank you

^^

I missed Doctor Who for this. Haha. I persevered even though I really did think (after 6 pm) that Reggie was gonna ignore it.

Here's the link to what I recorded at the end of the show (Lead in to playing the request/We've Had Enough/Billie Jean/PYT): http://www.mediafire.com/?hxmi3gjaw4z

EDIT: Ooops, I labelled the track wrong :/

:wild:

We've Had Enough on INTERNATIONAL RADIO 1 baby!

Re: BBC Radio 1 MJ Request show now playing! Request WHE! *link inside*

Thank you Reggie and the MJ fans for requesting. Our request has been granted. He played it at the end, just as I thought he would, just shows that good things come to those who wait. Some of you shouldn't have jumped the gun on your opinions of Reggie and the station... they've played We've Had Enough, let's be happy :)

Yes, we did jump to conclusions. But you have to admit he did say that the last hour will only be for dance tracks - so he kinda played one on us- but regardless- it was a great surprise!!! It was great overall. Will the show be replayed anytime? Does anybody know?

I'm texting 61199 again to thank Reggie and Radio 1 for playing it. Probably won't have an effect but I'd like to show my appreciation.

I don't have a text. Can I go to the website and somehow thank him there?

Re: WE'VE HAD ENOUGH to #1. Download starts TODAY!! [All Threads Merged]

Let's not give up. There's still time. Continue downloading!!!!!!

I missed Doctor Who for this. Haha. I persevered even though I really did think (after 6 pm) that Reggie was gonna ignore it.

Here's the link to what I recorded at the end of the show (Lead in to playing the request/We've Had Enough/Billie Jean/PYT): http://www.mediafire.com/?hxmi3gjaw4z

EDIT: Ooops, I labelled the track wrong :/

OMG...I absolutely love and adore you for this!!

I've just downloaded it and am already crying....

LOUF if you see this...((hugs))

Thank You all, it was nice to be on board, in facebook group, and wish this song to be played on radio 1!:) Hopefully this song will extend to number 1!:clapping:

Guys, you CAN listen to the show again,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00srnvq

It's 180 minutes, and WHE is played towards the end. Enjoy!

Thank you Tom, thank you MJMirror - You are the best! I've already sent it to a few other MJ fans! and I will download it too! LOVE YOU!!

Thank you Tom, thank you MJMirror - You are the best! I've already sent it to a few other MJ fans! and I will download it too! LOVE YOU!!

No problem at all, enjoy it :)

Re: We've Had Enough played on BBC Radio 1! Listen to the show again on page 12!

Download for Michael We can do this!!!!!! tweet blogs spread the word we miss you Michael!!!!

Let's not give up. There's still time. Continue downloading!!!!

Re: We've Had Enough played on BBC Radio 1! Listen to the show again on page 12!

was in the car listening to the show, and at about 5 to 7 we've had enough started to play, couldnt believe it! then we had Billie Jean :)

We've had enough just had its first ever play on bbc international radio 1

well done guys

this is amazing - this campaign is already a success!!

It's a shame that this so amazing song had not been aired sooner - I remember last summer, we heard it in France as a unreleased, and it stayed n° 1 during july and august, it was just great having this song on radio -

I'm very happy BBC1 has finally heard fans requests, hoping they'll aired it again and again and again

We've had enough just had its first ever play on bbc international radio 1

well done guys

this is amazing - this campaign is already a success!!

Yayyyyy! :cheeky:
I had a friend come down for the day from London so wasnt able to listen in to the radio 1 show earlier this pm, and wondered whether WHE was played on air?!
So glad it was. I put in my request to Reggie Yates for this song too.
It's all good!
:clapping:

It's a shame that this so amazing song had not been aired sooner - I remember last summer, we heard it in France as a unreleased, and it stayed n° 1 during july and august, it was just great having this song on radio -

I'm very happy BBC1 has finally heard fans requests, hoping they'll aired it again and again and again

Wow - so WHE was played on the radio in France? that is so great!

If they played it last year, maybe they'll play it again in France. It would def. help w/ chart position. Would you request it?

Now I guess we wait to see what position Michael is going to be in the charts? When are the votes finally counted to give a result?
We have so much already to be grateful for with this;
BBC 1 played weve had enough yesterday on air, so many people may well have heard it for the first time, also we have it being counted in Amazon one of the main downloading official sites as a popular song!!:D

Michael Jackson is indeed a popular international artist to the world, and to us he is our brother and friend. :yes:
Good work everyone, and special thanks to Louf who has tirelessly worked on promoting this.:wub:
Together we honour MJ.
:clapping:

Wow! wow...go UK radio u guys rock!:punk:

Well done to everybody for getting this song on the airwaves.

Great news!!

Congrats u guys for getting it on the radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back