What Are You Listening To?

Re: What are you listening to?

"I Never Heard" by Safire/"This Is It"-Michael Jackson. Same song.

Re: what are you listening to..

"Russian Roulette" by Rihanna...i actually really like it, even though everybody is bashing it.

"Russian Roulette" by Rihanna...i actually really like it, even though everybody is bashing it.

Ahahahahhaah!!! oh giiiirlll....Crazy that you would say this today, I just heard it some hours ago too..and thought the same thing. That I liked it, and couldn't understand why Perez and stuff said it was soo awful and horrible??! Haha, great minds, think alike..right?lol

Ahahahahhaah!!! oh giiiirlll....Crazy that you would say this today, I just heard it some hours ago too..and thought the same thing. That I liked it, and couldn't understand why Perez and stuff said it was soo awful and horrible??! Haha, great minds, think alike..right?lol

Oh you liked it too?!! Isn't it catchy?? I don't understand either why people don't like it...it's so original and different from anything else out there. I guess they expect Ri Ri to compete with Lady Gaga but I think we all need a break from the techno for a change :lol:

Oh you liked it too?!! Isn't it catchy?? I don't understand either why people don't like it...it's so original and different from anything else out there. I guess they expect Ri Ri to compete with Lady Gaga but I think we all need a break from the techno for a change :lol:

Yes, I liked it..I couldn't understand why it got bashed so hard. Not everything has to be super duper crazy "out there" techno thing...lady gaga stuff :cool:

Re: What are you listening to?

front5.jpg

Lovesong - The Cure :music:

Back