What is MICHAEL's Funniest Quote ?????

For me, in the beginning of This Is It where they're rehearsing WBSS, Michael says something like, "It's not there.... It should be." Also, in This Is It, I think they're rehearsing TWYMMF, Michael goes, "It's ok, that's why we rehearse." and when the music stops for TWYMMF, Michael wants to keep going, he goes, "More time?!". Haha! It's cute.

Oh, and in Morphine, "Your dogs a bitch, baby." LOL.

Last edited:
Some from that video of him and La Toya outside..
"I got an idiot for a sister, folks."
"Your voice is very irritating. Sound like Carol Burnett."

LL Cool J - Hey Mike how did you do that lean in Smooth Criminal
MJ - Oh, what we did is that we all got together and did this spirtial ritual
LL - Really?
MJ - No silly

:lol: :lol:

Not a quote but I thought this picture was funny. It says "lisa marie"
tumblr_lkt1meNPbj1qjqutfo1_400.jpg

I don't know if this was posted already but it's just hilarious "It's so sad, it's a sad chicken" :lmao:

Awwwwww Michael.................:girl_cry:

Black Eyed Peas member Will.i.am has branded pop superstar Michael Jackson "the smartest dude ever."

Will.i.am, who has been working with the Thriller legend on his comeback album, concedes Jackson gave him an education while in the studio - and insists the star still embraces his black roots.

He says, "He's the smartest dude I ever met. Michael Jackson told me what rock 'n' roll meant. He said, 'Rock 'n' roll means having sex. That's what they used to say in the 1950s.'

"Chillin' with him (Jackson), you have an outlook on what Michael Jackson will be like. He is still real proud of being black."

Will.i.am also took the opportunity to lavish praise on late soul star James Brown, adding working with two of his heroes helped him to "understand life."

He says, "I met James Brown, had the opportunity to work with him too. You get a couple of great people to help you live your life, to shed light on the earth."

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2007/02/13/will_i_am_says_michael_jackson_is_the_sm

Lawyer Miller alleged that the star never even rehearsed for the gigs.
"I conceptualise everything, " said Jackson. "I visualise what I want the concert to look like. "I stand in front of a mirror in my bathroom and try out the dance moves. It's hard work."
... Miller asked Jackson if "all the choreographers, technicians, backing singers and band" were in his bathroom for the rehearsal.
Jackson said: "I'm not sure. I don't want to guess."

this is not funny but always makes me smile, the man was a genius.

EBONY 1982

Ebony: Any Black ladies in your life?

Michael: "Sure, but you wouldn't take me seriously."

Ebony: Try me.

Michael: "It's Diana Ross. I love her."

Ebony: Do you mean as a "big sister?"

Michael: "No, that's not what I mean. See, I told you that you wouldn't take me seriously."

Ebony: You're not saying you'd like to marry Diana Ross, are you?

Michael: "Oh yeah, I'm saying that."

Ebony: But she's so much older than you. You mean you feel something other than close friendship for her?

Michael: "Uh huh. And what does age have to do with it? Look at it this way: how old would you be if you didn't even know how old you are?"

this is not funny but always makes me smile, the man was a genius.

EBONY 1982

Ebony: Any Black ladies in your life?

Michael: "Sure, but you wouldn't take me seriously."

Ebony: Try me.

Michael: "It's Diana Ross. I love her."

Ebony: Do you mean as a "big sister?"

Michael: "No, that's not what I mean. See, I told you that you wouldn't take me seriously."

Ebony: You're not saying you'd like to marry Diana Ross, are you?

Michael: "Oh yeah, I'm saying that."

Ebony: But she's so much older than you. You mean you feel something other than close friendship for her?

Michael: "Uh huh. And what does age have to do with it? Look at it this way: how old would you be if you didn't even know how old you are?"

I love Diana.... :heart: It would have been a wonderful wife. :wub:

Interviewer - How much plastic sugery have you had?
Michael - Not that much but am thinking (points to his forehead) about putting a third eye here

MJ:
"It hurts to be mobbed. Not mentally, but physically. Your body feels like a noodle, being pulled by ten different people. They don't realize it. They love you so much they just want a part of you. They say, 'I gotta get a peice of this guy, if it's his shirt, his hair, his face, anything.' There are fans who actually have pieces of my hair. I could go to Englandright now, and they'd show me and say, 'This is your hair from 3 years ago.' I'd say, 'Oh my gosh.' And it's sitting in their wallet. They collect hair."

You english people :girl_mad: ...:girl_haha::

lucilla;3451010 said:
“Women have taken the most powerful men down to nothing because of what’s between their legs”.

Scares me sometimes, how much we think alike :blink:

Ask my mum... I always say that... "Men think with their 7 Inches instead" :beee:

I love that quote too... "how old would you be if you didn't even know how old you are? " :clap:
HMMMM.... 11 :jump:

In court case with Marcel Avram where he said he wanted to "create magic"....

Lawyer: What do you mean....magic?
MJ: You know....abra ca dabra!

:lmao:Michael

Back