What is MICHAEL's Funniest Quote ?????

Yeah, that's exactly the quote I had in mind (there's more, of course, though): "Will ya be quiet, ya fat-headed rascal?" in his country accent. ^^

From the Dangerous rehearsals :'Jesus Christ! ... not in vain, not in vain' :)

This is so funny and sweet :butterflies: (btw, when did he say that?)

I also like:
"Oh, boy, now I'm embarrassed!"

and from this one:

"Hehehe, we're going to get some chicken now..."

:wub:

As i saw Lilishor's this post, i remember a funny footage, i want to share with you:

i watched a footage, Michael was in a zoo i think. He is on a like little bridge on a lake in which there are crocodiles. Michael was holding a chicken to feed these crocodiles while saying "this is sad, this is a so sad shot"(Quote may not be exactly this, but something like that, sorry i can't remember exactly) with his gorgeous smile and voice. Everyone were laughing of course.

this scene makes me laugh and laugh. it's really funny and sad, also Michael's face and his gripping that poor chicken are very funny and also sad, both. i can't explain it. i mean you have to see that, i can't add now because i'm at work and can't watch or add any videos because of the firewalls; but i'm sure many of you remember that footage. if you can, please add this video here.

ps : i watched this footage one of my downloads from 2000 Watts, here is the thread "Michael Jackson - Exclusive Videos Volume 1,2,3,4,5,6 " by Ercan http://mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92298

with L-O-V-E...

:wild:

[youtube]NbGXG_orzTo&feature[/youtube]

:girl_sigh:

^^^^ I love at the end of "Michael and perfume clip" where the man hugs him and jumps aroung screaming, Michael is like WTF!!! LMao. This thread is great!! Made me smile lots today~!

[youtube]NbGXG_orzTo&feature[/youtube]

:girl_sigh:

Awww... Michael!

I know that croc farm. I was there in 2008. It's not far from Cape Town.

By the way, one of my favourite quotes is also "See you at the wedding" :D

Where did he say did: see you at the wedding?
And where did he say: Will ya be quiet, ya fat-headed rascal?

Hope someone has a link or something. Was he angry when he said that sentence?

And i never understood i love to tour. It was very funny, but i always thought he loved to perform, so although it was funny i always feel sad when i hear that..
because if he didnt he toured alot so thats so sad to hear..

What a cute thread :) I love a lot of quotes mentioned before here...

I loved it when Michael said in a concert I think Munich not sure though :( "I don't like to talk that much" That was so sweet :wub:

"I love you more"
"look what you've done to me "

I found one that threw me completely off guard. Funny that Michael would say something like this... Haha! Hope it's not too inappropriate for the forum. He couldn't help it, he was finding some "good fish"! ^_^

Last edited:
Where did he say did: see you at the wedding?
And where did he say: Will ya be quiet, ya fat-headed rascal?

"See you at the wedding" From the Invincible cd signing in NY

"Will you be quiet, you fat-headed rascal" was said during this unauthorized interview... He sounds so pissed :lol:

gerryevans;2896327 said:
It wasn't a quote, but during the Barbara Walters interview, he let it slip that Debbie may be pregnant again. I think it was an out take and didn't air during the actual interview, but him realizing his slip and trying to backtrack is so cute and funny.

Where can I watch this? I have always watch the edited version :bugeyed! Can some one post it please :angel:?

MyLifeMJ;2900278 said:
it's not a quote but when i read Mom Katherine's book "My Family" , i almost die because of laughing. She mentioned about Michael's nosiness. I cannot stop laughing when i even said "Michael's nosiness".
I'm sure most of you know this, but i want to share that part with you and how much i laugh. Here you are:

"
I’d also get reports from his brothers concerning his nosiness.
“Mother, when we were at so-and-so’s house, Michael just had to know
what was in their drawer,” one of them would say. “When they left the room
he opened the drawer and look inside.”
MARLON: He hasn’t changed. We were backstage somewhere during the
Victory tour when Michael walked into a man’s office and started nosing
around. “Michael, get out of those drawers!” we told him.
He’s well known for snooping in his brothers’ stuff, too. One day he was
over at Randy’s. Randy had to go somewhere, and after he left, Michael
started opening some of his drawers. In one of them he found a note:
“Michael, don’t go in here with your nosy self!” Michael laughed and
laughed.
"

with L-O-V-E

:hysterical::rofl::hysterical::rofl::hysterical::rofl:

So funny and cute :heart:

Lorraine;3405398 said:
"See you at the wedding" From the Invincible cd signing in NY

[video=youtube;aZUTh1FP7Tc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZUTh1FP7Tc[/video]

This is my favorite, this shows how naturally funny he was! :wild:

I also love when Liz and Mike are opening presents and fighting about presents and Mike say: "she is snatching presents" and "Can I have this? .... I know is a SUper socker I saw it here" And he points out that the paper was rip :D

It also get me all the time when in PHM they are looking for easter eggs and he tells to the person in the camera something like : "Do you know where they are? I really want to win this"

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Michael cheating!!!

Thanks for this thread is awsome!

And i never understood i love to tour. It was very funny, but i always thought he loved to perform, so although it was funny i always feel sad when i hear that..
because if he didnt he toured alot so thats so sad to hear..

He only said the "I love to tour" line because he had been talking about the negative side of touring and they wanted him to put a more positive spin on it. When he did say it, it must not have been convincing enough. :lol:

He only said the "I love to tour" line because he had been talking about the negative side of touring and they wanted him to put a more positive spin on it. When he did say it, it must not have been convincing enough. :lol:

"I go-thru-hell! I go-thru-HELL touring." LMFAO!!!

I can't believe no one's mentioned:

"YOU HOO! YOU HOOO!" - from LWMJ

Also, Michael to Oprah, "You were sposed to do this with me!" "I'm a little rusty."
and, "I'm Sorry..." - when Michael rushes onto the western set in Moonwalker.

And in the "There's a bug here, security!" concert, just before he says that, Michael Bush comes in with his cool black jacket and as Mike is talking to the audience have him slip his arms into it and Mike goes, "wear 'this' jacket" and from the other side a guy comes to him with a glass of juice and in the same breath Mike says, "drink "this" juice" all the while smiling that most beeeautiful, addorable Michael smile that I have to rewind and rewind and keep watching that clip over and over again! Also a little later he is talking to the audience and bursts out laughing and can't seem to stop and then suddenly the music explodes with "I want you back" and everyone of the dancers(who had already taken their places beside him as he was talking burst into that most magical dance moves that make "I want you back" one of THE most amazing parts of Mike's otherworldly stage performances!!!!

"What a Schmuck, Back Up"

the way he says it makes me laugh..

Someone pl. tell me where is this one from?

Love all this. ^^ And I love the 'What a schmuck, back up' part. ^^^ There's also a rhyme on there. ^

is from Private Home Movies - Michael is rehearsing his acting for Triller (starts at 1:35)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX4tpBImi18&t=1m35s

Oh yes! I remembered the very moment I posted the question! Thankyou anyway :)

He even looks disgusted there. LOL! Actually that's the ONLY time I've ever seen him look disgusted looking staright at the camera!
I remember when I first saw that part I was like "Aww! Mike baby,sorry the guy screwed it but let me give you a hug!Coz you still looked DAMN GOOD doing those moves!" :)

I don't know if this is rather funny or cute, although it made me cry , but I love when he say "I'm a fantasy fanatic".Who would have thought at such expression, i never heard anyother artist talking like this and at such an early age

Aww.. he felt so excited by the night and its magic, that water pouring behind him, he felt so energized by nature and its simple, yet profound wonders. He felt like wanting to take off and fly like Peter Pan. ^^ As he'd say: "Natural highs are the best highs in the world". ..Can totally relate..

):

LL Cool J - Hey Mike how did you do that lean in Smooth Criminal
MJ - Oh, what we did is that we all got together and did this spirtial ritual
LL - Really?
MJ - No silly

:wild::wild::wild::wild: Can I hear about the fart story plizzzzzzzzzzz!!!:angel::angel::angel::angel:

It went something like this

LL - Hey Mike i gotta pass gass
MJ - What?
LL - I gotta fart
MJ - Oh, then go right ahead

Back