What is MICHAEL's Funniest Quote ?????

Re: What is MICHAEL's Funniest Qoute ?????

''Salvation Army tomorrow Bill. Really, don't laugh. You find good stuff. don't you Tito? That other places would sell real expensive''

this one ALWAYS puts a smile on my face! the line that follows telling tito he's be hitten one them up soon once the depression hits him drives it home!

It was his interview for Gold magazine in 2002

"If You were invisible for a day in London, what would you do?"

Michael:Oh boy. Who would I like to slap? Let me see {laughs}... I think I'd find one of the tabloid paparazzis and kick his ass , moonwalk style. :lol:

Where can I find that interview? :bugeyed

There's a lot of funny stuff in the Brotherly Fun interview too, when Michael was like 11 or 12 :D

Tito: Well Michael, now we're rapping about things we're having fun with, but you did something we had fun with, but you didn't have fun. How about when Miss Broda (??) made you stand in that corner in school for a whole hour. How did you feel about that?
- Michael: Ehh, I don't know..
Jermaine: Yeah, for singing in class huh?
- Michael: See, well I can't help that I have to sing, to stay in tune!

^ That just sounds so funny for a kid :lol:

And Michael about girls:

"Well I like dey legs big... and I like 'em with pretty big eyes... and uhh, let's see what else I like about gals"
*Brothers are laughing in background*
- Tito: How about their personality, Mike?
"Yeah I like their personality. Yeah that's one thing I like about them."

^ Poor guy didn't have a clue :lol:

Or

atgaaa10.jpg

:lol:

:wub:

Yep i think it would have been more like that :lol:

And there's more from the Brotherly Fun, part 2 :lol:

Tito: "I bet you a million there's a tune ya'll are writing, I bet you I'll sell twice as much as you do."
- Michael: Not my tunes!

^ Got that right, Mike :cheeky:

Jackie: "The other day you know, I looked at Mike's drawer you know, and I saw his folder, the songs he was writing.. and it was so funny I just laughed at the lyrics"
- Michael (sounding a bit upset): "What were the lyrics, tell me the lyrics!"
Jermaine: "What was it about, peanut butter and crackers?" :)lol:)
- Jackie: "Well I give him a 100% you know, cause he's really trying though. That's good, he's trying.
Michael: "What, what were the lyrics?"
- Jackie: Well, I don't wanna have everybody laugh
Tito: "What you talking about "Jack and Jill"?

^ His brothers were so mean :lol:

And there's more from the Brotherly Fun, part 2 :lol:

Tito: "I bet you a million there's a tune ya'll are writing, I bet you I'll sell twice as much as you do."
- Michael: Not my tunes!

^ Got that right, Mike :cheeky:

Jackie: "The other day you know, I looked at Mike's drawer you know, and I saw his folder, the songs he was writing.. and it was so funny I just laughed at the lyrics"
- Michael (sounding a bit upset): "What were the lyrics, tell me the lyrics!"
Jermaine: "What was it about, peanut butter and crackers?" :)lol:)
- Jackie: "Well I give him a 100% you know, cause he's really trying though. That's good, he's trying.
Michael: "What, what were the lyrics?"
- Jackie: Well, I don't wanna have everybody laugh
Tito: "What you talking about "Jack and Jill"?

^ His brothers were so mean :lol:

where was that from??

''There'll be some stairs here so i can hug a couple of girls''

I can't remember which one it is, but in one of the many depositons MJ had to give he is asked "are you having trouble with your memory, Mr. Jackson?" and he answers "No, not that I can recall".
I guess if you have to spend so much time on frivolous law suits, you learn to entertain yourself.

I can't remember which one it is, but in one of the many depositons MJ had to give he is asked "are you having trouble with your memory, Mr. Jackson?" and he answers "No, not that I can recall".
I guess if you have to spend so much time on frivolous law suits, you learn to entertain yourself.

hahaha, brilliant! Oh Michael, always entertaining!!

Oprah interview: "You know, let's put it this way, if all the people in Hollywood who have had plastic surgery, if they went on vacation, there wouldn't be a person left in town."

From This Is It, the part where Michael is supposed to cue (sp.?) the band to start playing Smooth Criminal but it stays quiet, and Kenny Ortega is like "guys, that's supposed to be the cue, are we misundestanding something here?" and Michael is like "I'm sizzling" and Michael Bearden (I think) is like: "Uh yeah, he's sizzling". I don't know why, but that part always cracks me up :lol:

From This Is It, the part where Michael is supposed to cue (sp.?) the band to start playing Smooth Criminal but it stays quiet, and Kenny Ortega is like "guys, that's supposed to be the cue, are we misundestanding something here?" and Michael is like "I'm sizzling" and Michael Bearden (I think) is like: "Uh yeah, he's sizzling". I don't know why, but that part always cracks me up :lol:

That part always cracks me up too! :lol:

People were worried that his younger fans will skip school to see him and that's what he said: '' I don't want any of my fans to skip school to see me arrive at 2 PM, Logan airport at Gate 3.'' :D From The Opus.

my favourite quote was on home movies when he says i love to tour , i just watched that over and over and was laughing histerically

i love you mj

People were worried that his younger fans will skip school to see him and that's what he said: '' I don't want any of my fans to skip school to see me arrive at 2 PM, Logan airport at Gate 3.'' :D From The Opus.

^ Ha ha ha love it! He was trying to be slick!

''There'll be some stairs here so i can hug a couple of girls''

This is so funny and sweet :butterflies: (btw, when did he say that?)

I also like:
"Oh, boy, now I'm embarrassed!"

and from this one:

"Hehehe, we're going to get some chicken now..."

"Hehehe, we're going to get some chicken now..."

As i saw Lilishor's this post, i remember a funny footage, i want to share with you:

i watched a footage, Michael was in a zoo i think. He is on a like little bridge on a lake in which there are crocodiles. Michael was holding a chicken to feed these crocodiles while saying "this is sad, this is a so sad shot"(Quote may not be exactly this, but something like that, sorry i can't remember exactly) with his gorgeous smile and voice. Everyone were laughing of course.

this scene makes me laugh and laugh. it's really funny and sad, also Michael's face and his gripping that poor chicken are very funny and also sad, both. i can't explain it. i mean you have to see that, i can't add now because i'm at work and can't watch or add any videos because of the firewalls; but i'm sure many of you remember that footage. if you can, please add this video here.

ps : i watched this footage one of my downloads from 2000 Watts, here is the thread "Michael Jackson - Exclusive Videos Volume 1,2,3,4,5,6 " by Ercan http://mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92298

with L-O-V-E...

Back