What is Your Race/Ethnicity?

What is Your Race/Ethnicity?

• Total voters
Re: Which ethnicity are you?

I am white and of the same "Human" race as all my MJ family :) cause we're all the same. Yes the blood inside of me is inside of you.

Can You Feel It

All the colors of the world should be
Lovin' each other wholeheartedly.
Yes it's alright,take my message to your brother and tell him twice.
Spread the word who tried to teach the man who is hatin' his brother,
When hate won't do
'cause we're all the same
Yes the blood inside of me is inside of you.

Now tell me!

Can you feel it,can you feel it,can you feel it!

Black....:big_boss:

I'm sure you guys figured that out by my location lol!

:hysterical: :cheeky: :punk: I almost choked on my 40 oz of St. Ides laughing at your post, LOL! ;) Hey, there are white ppl in the Big Motor; you all just elected a white mayor (the first since the early 70s)!

I'm Black and I'm PROUD (channeling the Godfather, James Brown) and living in Atlanta. I moved to Georgia 10 years ago from Detroit. One chocolate city to another, bahahahahaha! :lmao:

I'm white scottish with allot of Irish and bit of English and very likely a bit of afro Caribbean thrown in on my Mothers side. I'm really pale, but my mum is white but quite olive, my dad is scottish and Irish and English and my sister is olive with very lovely thick hair which has been described by some hairdressers as more Afro in texture. She has married a lovely white man who's hair is also more like Afro hair. My granny my mums mum had thick hair and olive skin. May mum has lupus and I believe if I am not wrong that this means she has some Afro carribean heritage. :) both my sisters boys are gorgeous one is very paled skinned and the other more olive with the most gorgeous tight curls. :)

Scotland yay ! :)

We are the World We are the Children ! Xxx

Yay!!::clap:

I haven't been to Scotland yet, but I vow to see it before I die to connect to my family roots. :)

Every time I read about Scotland and see pictures of it... I just feel drawn to that beautiful place.

Pale white :p but more specifically I've got German and Polish in my background and a little Scottish and who knows what else.

Yay!!::clap:

I haven't been to Scotland yet, but I vow to see it before I die to connect to my family roots. :)

Every time I read about Scotland and see pictures of it... I just feel drawn to that beautiful place.
Well you can drop in for a cup of tea anytime :) xxx

I'm Scottish, Irish and English, with some French thrown in. Oh and my grandma (Irish and English side) had a roman nose so I'm assuming a centurion made his way in there somewhere. :smilerolleyes:

I'm Brazilian, so I'm very mixed ^_^

Proud and Carefree Beautiful Black Women??

Black....:big_boss:

I'm sure you guys figured that out by my location lol!

Well, Korlay, my man, if location would be an indicator, then I'm in really big trouble. I guess that puts me somewhere on the corner between Naughty and Ubernaughty, three blocks from Human :p

I'm Scottish, Irish and English, with some French thrown in. Oh and my grandma (Irish and English side) had a roman nose so I'm assuming a centurion made his way in there somewhere. :smilerolleyes:

You guys are hilarious :rofl: I'm so incredibly envious of all you melting pots. I think it's wonderful when people of different nationalities and races come together. That is why the diversity of the community here and beyond it is such a mesmerizing thing for me.

I totally agree with everyone who quoted Can you feel it? and also those folks at the beginning of the thread who so adequately recalled Michael's line in Black or white - I'm not gonna spend my life being a color.

As far as I'm concerned, I reluctantly chose "white", although I prefer the Caucasian terminology; somehow it feels better. My mind is European, my soul is universal, while my body........well, who cares about my body? That's irrelevant.

I would have loved to have some Jewish heritage or any other ethnicity or race which was victimized throughout history by bigots, nationalists, racists and anti-Semitic regimes anywhere.

I'm pretty sure there is an African American sistah somewhere inside of my soul, assertiveness and dance moves :cheeky: I also love soooo very many countries and people in Europe (from France to Hungary, from Italy and Germany to Poland) and beyond it, from Armenia to Japan. Unfortunately, I'm afraid there is no genetic connection to any of those places.

They do say there is some Greek blood way back in my ancestors' line on my dad's side (at least because of the name), while I'm pretty sure and quite proud there is some Rroma blood in me due to my mother and my rootless and nomadic ways. *suddenly feels like playin' Shakira's Gypsy, w/out the proper attire though*

I am white and it is impossible for me to get tanned for some reason :(. So people make jokes about my skin color.

White, but a Heinz57 in my blood - my family are from England, Scotland, Italy, Ireland and New Zealand.
L.O.V.E.

Like most New Zealanders I am a real mixture. I chose other although I have done the family tree and worked out I am 25/32 White and 7/32 Maori. I know that sounds Bizarre, but my mother was fully European being about 5/8 Irish and 3/8 English Ancestry (Most NZers are descended from British and Irish migrants who came here between 1840 and 1914). My father was 7/16 Maori (Local Polynesian, same ethnicity as Hawaiians and Samoans) having a father who was 3/8 Maori (3/4 Maori father and Mother of English Jewish ancestry) and my Dads mother was a half caste (Maori mother, White Irish father).

Yeah I am a real mix alright, but I guess I am a human at the end of the day. Basically I have pale skin and the like, but have brown eyes, and thickish lips, so people know I have SOMETHING in me and my first name is Tane, so that gives the ethnicity away, as it is Maori for Man. But I do not tan, just burn as Mum was not only white, but she was blonde haired and blue eyed. My brother who has the same parents, is a lot darker skinned and gets an awesome tan, while I look like the red lobster. He also has finer features than me. It is quite funny that people see my name before they meet me and think I am some sort of bizarre exotic mixed ethnicity person, and I come across as so unexotic.

Last edited:

I am biracial (Arab & Italian)

I´m white / Caucasian. My entire (small) family comes from north west Germany, even all the ancestors I know. I´ve always found that so boring........................ As a kid / teenager I envied friends and people I knew who had a granny from Rumania or a father from Italy etc. I thought that those friends were more "interesting" than me lol.

Erm, yes, and I STILL live in north west Germany myself. :worried: LMAOOO!

Back