What kind of hairstyle will Mike wear to his tour?

mjwig_picnik.jpg

pay close attention to his hair line...i have pointed out the most obvious places where the lace is pretty much visible especially to someone like me who has a bit of a background in cosmotology! LOL

understand this..im not putting him down i think mj is the sexiest man on earth and to each his own!!!

i would love for him to rock that look from the 1995 MTV awards ... the botdf video french braid do was hott also... then again, he could bring back the jheri curl again :D a blast from the past

MJ has been wearing wigs on and off since the mid 1990's...Anyone who denies this fact is an absolute moron :)

Kinda harsh man. Only hairpieces. He use'd to have a smaller hairstyle of ze one he has today. Ze hair just bigger. It's call'd a straightening your hair man.

Does zis mean zat when MJ would use his Jheri Curls in ze 1990s, it was fake.

its a HIGHLY expensive wig. Not extensions or clips ons, but a wig thats made 2look like ur not wearing 1 lol. beyonce wears them,steve harvey used 2 wear 1, john travolta wears em and so does tyra banks. its a more natural looking wig,and if done right it looks like its ur actual hair. Take a look @ the pics from michael in london,when he goes 2 see the oliver play,thats a lacefront ...a very good1 i might add lol.

in just 4 future reference, my cousin is a hair dresser thats how i know this lol
DEAD@Shaun,, *side-eye* boy don't let me find out you have a lacefront Fade...:hysterical:

You know, it's call'd a JHERI CURL.
He should use Jheri Curls again.
:clapping::clapping: Thank you for saying that.. I can't stop laughing at the comment about the "wet curls".. Wet curls= Jheri curls the pic below is what MJ used or something similar to make his JHERI CURL look wet and not all dried out
319503.jpg

michael doesn't wear a wig!
Um sweetie, I hate to be the one to give you the bad news but MJ has been wearing a piece in his head for years now..You can especially tell it's a wig when he goes out and it looks all messy, that means he didn't brush out his wig..If you look at some of the pics from the trial you can see his sideburns (that's his real hair) and then look at the long pieces of hair..2 different textures and color... Even some of the pics where he has short hair, you can tell it was a wig..

I noticed that his hairline changed in the mid 90's I figured that's when he started using lace fronts

I have been thinking about this as well though this topic shouldn't be so important to us there are much more important aspects in my opinion, the hairstyle is mike's business.

However, I would like to see if the curlies still suit him. On the other hand I could imagine that his hairstyle will be like msg style. On the other hand, mike has always had his curlys back when he was performing oover a longer period of time, I think it's easier to handle.

We'll see :D

pay close attention to his hair line...i have pointed out the most obvious places where the lace is pretty much visible especially to someone like me who has a bit of a background in cosmotology! LOL

understand this..im not putting him down i think mj is the sexiest man on earth and to each his own!!!

your experience vs the statement of the AEG promotion chef who recently denied that MJ wears a wig.

Maybe sometimes but not all the time. Which absolutely doesn't matter at all in the end, as you sad !

hmm stupid question maybe, but mike has real hair on his head?
why is he then wearing this wig?

michael has REAL hair of course as also recently the AEG promotion chef has stated.

Although it's possible that MJ once in a while wears a wig or hair pieces, which is of course his business.

hmm stupid question maybe, but mike has real hair on his head?
why is he then wearing this wig?

It could just be for volume or to make it look a certain way, beyonce has her own hair, but doesn't stop her from using extensions / wigs / pieces to achieve a certain style.

I was thinking tho, doesnt vitiligo affect your hair colour aswell if you have it all over? maybe it could have something to do with that?

Anyhoo, id love to see him back with curls, but whatever is cool! :)

If you look at some of the pics from the trial you can see his sideburns (that's his real hair) and then look at the long pieces of hair..2 different textures and color... Even some of the pics where he has short hair, you can tell it was a wig..

Can you post some picture's from the trial plz?

It could just be for volume or to make it look a certain way, beyonce has her own hair, but doesn't stop her from using extensions / wigs / pieces to achieve a certain style.

I was thinking tho, doesnt vitiligo affect your hair colour aswell if you have it all over? maybe it could have something to do with that?
yes in some cases it does affect your hair for ex. I have vitiligo and I have a few threads of grey hair I dye it blonde to hide it, as for michael I don't know I don't think we'll ever know but I don't think it's that important either to know

O ok, I was just curious, cos I know graham norton has it and has white patches, and thought it was odd he doesn't dye it, wasn't sure if he cud (sorry don't mean to sound ignorant or anything), so thought that might be a reason for wigs. Not that he needs 1.

Anyway this is a huge digression...so yea, curls, Straight, wig, I don't care as long as I get 2 be in his presence! :)

I like Michael's hair dry. I like all styles of hair he used over the years. He is pretty smooth of hair and I will remain so for the shows. But for me no matter how your hair will ... he will always beautiful!​

LOL ive seen the lace on his hair!

let him/her think what they want lol. if they dont wanna believe the truth its there problem. idk why pple act like he doesnt or why its such a big deal thathe does lol. look @ his hair @ the press conference then when he goes out 2see the play later that night. 2different wigs.and lenghts. but if they wanna pretend let em lol

I'm sure MJ will look nice no matter how is hair is styled! He might also be taking a break from wearing his hair because with the 80/90's curls his hair was still processed. So maybe he has been wearing it natural but does not want to be seen in the public with the natural hairstyle. It's good to give your hair a break from that stuff..so prob what he does. :) Show will be great no matter what :)

Back