What kind of hairstyle will Mike wear to his tour?

Can you post some picture's from the trial plz?
6.jpg

Here is one pic, I found 2 others that I have to figure out how to post on here... But you can look at his sideburns and tell that it is a different texture than the wig on his head. I have to find the pic where it is a closer shot of his sideburns (natural hair) and wig.

Bad era hairstyle would be awesome...but I'd also love to see him with a shorter curly style - like the 95 MTV Awards

Last edited:
I'm sure MJ will look nice no matter how is hair is styled! He might also be taking a break from wearing his hair because with the 80/90's curls his hair was still processed. So maybe he has been wearing it natural but does not want to be seen in the public with the natural hairstyle. It's good to give your hair a break from that stuff..so prob what he does. :) Show will be great no matter what :)

I've always thought that, because his natrual hair is so different to the style he wears it in a) that ammount of work being done on a regular basis can cause a lot of damage to your hair and b) it would take a lot of time out of his daily schedule, so yes i think he gives it a break somtimes =]

let him/her think what they want lol. if they dont wanna believe the truth its there problem. idk why pple act like he doesnt or why its such a big deal thathe does lol. look @ his hair @ the press conference then when he goes out 2see the play later that night. 2different wigs.and lenghts. but if they wanna pretend let em lol

LOL okay im giving up now...but like i sed it doesnt matter because mj will be sexy with whatever hair he moonwalks his way onstage with ;)

6.jpg

Here is one pic, I found 2 others that I have to figure out how to post on here... But you can look at his sideburns and tell that it is a different texture than the wig on his head. I have to find the pic where it is a closer shot of his sideburns (natural hair) and wig.

Can't open the pics :no:

im not doubtin mj wearin a wig, but i really dont think the diff in sideburns and rest of his hair is anything to go by! my boyf has long sideburns which are diff texture and colour to rest of his hair and he definately doesn't wear a wig, or if he does hes hid it well for 4 years :lol: plus if you look at bad era photos his sideburns are diff from rest of his hair!

saying that, thanks for posting the photos, i've never seen those ones before!

im not doubtin mj wearin a wig, but i really dont think the diff in sideburns and rest of his hair is anything to go by! my boyf has long sideburns which are diff texture and colour to rest of his hair and he definately doesn't wear a wig, or if he does hes hid it well for 4 years :lol: plus if you look at bad era photos his sideburns are diff from rest of his hair!

look @ the pic i posted below 1page back,well sum1 quoted it under ur post u can see the lace of the wig

You can't really see his sideburns on any of these pictures can you?

Thankx for sharing the Trial pics ..
I would like to see MJ , with his normal afro hair .. :p
not straight .. I think he will cute his hair like in 2001 30th aniversary
Don't really like it buts its okay .. looks kinda like straight with some gel on it :p

look @ the beginning of my post, i know he wears a wig and i wasn't saying he doesn't! gawd!

im not doubtin mj wearin a wig, but i really dont think the diff in sideburns and rest of his hair is anything to go by! my boyf has long sideburns which are diff texture and colour to rest of his hair and he definately doesn't wear a wig or if he does hes hid it well for 4 years :lol: plus if you look at bad era photos his sideburns are diff from rest of his hair!

calm it down

still calm it down lol,and for all i kow u cudda been speaking about mike, most of u girls claim him anyway lol

Nah i have a man of my very own thanks lol i did actually say at the beginning that i wasn't saying that he don't wear a wig, and that i was talking bout my boyf's sideburns colour, but anyhooo, just maybe read it twice before commenting yea? :p

Nah i have a man of my very own thanks lol i did actually say at the beginning that i wasn't saying that he don't wear a wig, and that i was talking bout my boyf's sideburns colour, but anyhooo, just maybe read it twice before commenting yea? :p

yea i read that part i just figured u were unsure/confused. and the boyf i thought was a typo. i thought u meant ur boy in referance 2 michael. but whatever lol

I know ppl can have different textures of hair, hell I think my dad has 3..lol.. Instead of using the word texture, maybe I should've said look at the curl pattern. MJ's natural hair (without any product in the hair) is curly/tightly coiled; as most African-Americans (myself included), most wigs that are made out of human hair usually come from caucasion or asian ppl and therefore the wigs will have straight hair. I need to find the other pics that show MJ with some of his real hair mixed in with the wig.. You can clearly tell where his hair ends and the wig starts, especially on those days when he doesn't brush the wig out..lol..

Hmm he should do something completely new! A modern haircut from the latest fashion magazines :p
Hehe.. Or maybe just like the haircut he had in 2001 - I liked that short hair cut! :D

I really don't understand the hype about this, I personally don't care whether he have curls or shave his head... As long as he shows up it's all good :)

I always knew MJ wore a wig. Its obvious. Thats not a bad thing, everybody can make their own decisions. Michael doesn't have much hair underneith just a simple buzz cut with sideburns. Why he wears a wig I dont know? He must have a certain image he wishes to portray to the public, thats my guess

Back