What kind of hairstyle will Mike wear to his tour?

all I can say is a curl in front of the man's face knockes me off of my feet..

seriously when ever I see a man with a curl over his forehead it turnes me on!!!!!!

Edit: Oops did I just say this?

Last edited:
He's gonna look hot no matter what! I can't wait to see what look he's gonna go for! :D

I have the feeling it will be like MJ and friends though.
the staight hair back in a ponytail or something easy as that :S

I can't see him having his hair DOWN for an entire concert for 2 hours!
when he finds it annoying having his curles in his face I guess it would be annoying to have his hair DOWN, dancing and swetting for 2 hours

vlcsnap364029zg6.jpg
vlcsnap363749mc6.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

vlcsnap104635be1.jpg
vlcsnap104690ik3.jpg

The first one is from 1999 and this one from 87' they kinda look the same

Last edited:
Something cool and easy to handle. So he can just jump in the shower before a concert and let it dry naturally or put it in a ponytail (please) :wub:
haa, i don't mind :)
Dangerous hairstyle is my favourite :D but it is up to him and i love his hair however he chooses to have it :D

Bring back the curls!!!! That would look so cool, I'm not a fan of his hair at the moment.

Something cool and easy to handle. So he can just jump in the shower before a concert and let it dry naturally or put it in a ponytail (please) :wub:
haa, i don't mind :)
Dangerous hairstyle is my favourite :D but it is up to him and i love his hair however he chooses to have it :D

lol Michael has afro hair, I think he relaxed his hair?

I soooooo hope he has curls!! If not, I hope he has his hair in a ponytail throughout some performances.

vlcsnap364029zg6.jpg
vlcsnap363749mc6.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

vlcsnap104635be1.jpg
vlcsnap104690ik3.jpg

The first one is from 1999 and this one from 87' they kinda look the same
The 1987 hairstyle during the Bad Tour is my favourite of all the hairstyles he's had ^_^

I'd love Michael to have his hair like in 2002. He had his hair like that during his last live performances (at the Apollo and American Bandstand 50th) and also during his summer visit to London that year. Looks totally awesome and much younger than in his current hairstyle! One of his best looks this decade so far. Perfect for performances! Hope he's gonna bring it back.

dave-navarro18.jpg

michael-jackson-a-night-at-the-apollo-with-michael-jackson-07U2jk.jpg

0811090431023253485_1784_v1.jpg

apollo-1.jpg

I'd love Michael to have his hair like in 2002. He had his hair like that during his last live performances (at the Apollo and American Bandstand 50th) and also during his summer visit to London that year. Looks totally awesome and much younger than in his current hairstyle! One of his best looks this decade so far. Perfect for performances! Hope he's gonna bring it back.

dave-navarro18.jpg

michael-jackson-a-night-at-the-apollo-with-michael-jackson-07U2jk.jpg

0811090431023253485_1784_v1.jpg

apollo-1.jpg

i digg it

Yeah love his hair their..

"i am tierd of this devil :lol:"

Back