What kind of hairstyle will Mike wear to his tour?

yeah im really curious whats underneath the wig. can someone help me out with this one.. whats a lace wig exactly? is it like a wig you just put on your head, or is it like some sort of weave or clip in extensions? :eek:

he's been wearing the same hairstyle for the last 3-4 years what makes you think he will he change it now?

003.jpg
001.jpg

yeah i wonder what his hair is like under the wig......maybe its really short like shaved or something.....cant imagine it but would love to see it.

Curls please :wub:

:angel::angel::angel:

He looked so incredibly hot in the Dangerous era.. *sigh*

I think he'll sport a nice curl or at least a slight wave with his hair tied back.

Michael has never performed with his straight. I'm looking forward to his new image :)

yeah im really curious whats underneath the wig. can someone help me out with this one.. whats a lace wig exactly? is it like a wig you just put on your head, or is it like some sort of weave or clip in extensions? :eek:

its a HIGHLY expensive wig. Not extensions or clips ons, but a wig thats made 2look like ur not wearing 1 lol. beyonce wears them,steve harvey used 2 wear 1, john travolta wears em and so does tyra banks. its a more natural looking wig,and if done right it looks like its ur actual hair. Take a look @ the pics from michael in london,when he goes 2 see the oliver play,thats a lacefront ...a very good1 i might add lol.

in just 4 future reference, my cousin is a hair dresser thats how i know this lol

but why doesn't he just let his natural hair grow?
and don't say he's bald his brothers are not bald :lol:

but why doesn't he just let his natural hair grow?
and don't say he's bald his brothers are not bald :lol:

lol i know hes not bald. but its to protect his natural hair. its easier to maintain without having to apply constant changes and chemicals to his hair, and he doesnt have 2risk damaging his hair/scalp. Especially when performing with all those high beam lights that cud really damage his hair

I love his curls...the Bad or Dangerous era had the best hair. He just looks so much better dancing with curls. For some reason I have a hard time picturing MJ dancing with the cleopatra hair

Back