What Kind Of Songs Do You Want To Hear On The New Album?

First of all thats your opinion and this is mine so respect that. And second if you listen to T25 mixes, its sounds like they just got there hands on his demos and made there own version of it which totally butchered the song
s IMO!! B) Actually I WAS going to say that 'Gansta' isnt any good. But to support your theory, MJ didnt produce this track and only his vocals were used. But shows that when a producer takes over, its not MJ and sound more like their style. And MJ is as 'Gangsta' as my white aussie grandmother! :lol:

I just feel that with the upbeat tracks of Invincible, Rod Jerkins tried to make it his album featuring MJ and the same seems to be with Will.i.am. MJ doesnt need these "producers" and just do it himself, his style not theres. Take elements of it you like which MJ did with Teddy Riley but Dangerous was different every track. Invincible was past its time before it came out because an artist was picked based on what they had done. Past tense meaning that sound is already out. MJ was always the innovator of music which was followed and not a follower of these MJ wannabes. *cough* Usher, JT *cough*

Just because I don't agree with your opinions doesn't mean I don't respect them. And what comes to T25 remixes. Didn't you see Paul's post on MJNO when he posted a message from Sony saying Michael is behind the tracks on T25 album. So that kinda sh@tters your line "its sounds like they just got there hands on his demos and made there own version of it", don't you think so? And if you truly dislike 'Gansta' then it's nice to meet you, coz honestly you're the first one I've heard to think what way! Yeah Michael didn't have anything to do with the song, Im aware of that, but still like I said I have only heard positive opinions from the other fans.
And what comes to the rest of your post, it's pointless for me to say anything, because those are your opinions. I may disagree with you, once again :lol: but that's how you feel, so I let it be that way.

Just because I don't agree with your opinions doesn't mean I don't respect them. And what comes to T25 remixes. Didn't you see Paul's post on MJNO when he posted a message from Sony saying Michael is behind the tracks on T25 album. So that kinda sh@tters your line "its sounds like they just got there hands on his demos and made there own version of it", don't you think so? And if you truly dislike 'Gansta' then it's nice to meet you, coz honestly you're the first one I've heard to think what way! Yeah Michael didn't have anything to do with the song, Im aware of that, but still like I said I have only heard positive opinions from the other fans.
And what comes to the rest of your post, it's pointless for me to say anything, because those are your opinions. I may disagree with you, once again :lol: but that's how you feel, so I let it be that way.
Well you didnt respect MO when you called it complete BS. And just because MJ is behind the tracks means he agrees for it to be put on T25. It doesnt mean he mixed it or produced it himself. Again as I stated before that it sounds too much like that artist and not MJ. If MJ did a remix of TGISM himself it wouldnt sound like what it does. So no that doesnt "sh@tter" anything. And Im sure if you look hard enough you'll find the fans who only like MJs vocals and nothing else. But each to their own cause we arent all the same :)

yeah people realise opinions are opinions and we cant all share the same one - but that doesnt make someones opinion less valuable.

personally id like to see a few Rodney Jerkins tracks. He produced Weve Had Enough with MJ and co-wrote the lyrics too. Its my fave MJ song ever.

Id like to see some tracks where MJ aint used anyone at all - like Speachless, and some tracks on HIStory. I think MJ's very best stuff is self written, and produced by him too. No one knows MJs style better than MJ himself.

A Quincy track wouldnt be bad either, to have that element of history in there.. We dont know though, Q and MJ might not mesh well these days creatively...

In the end its up to Michael and im sure from the amount of material he makes we will pick a group of killer tracks. If Invincible is anything to go by i think this coming album will be incredible. And i think it will have a special element to it, knowing he made it after coming through all his troubles on top:)

Last edited:
I hope we do get a MJ/QJ track as Dick Clark said, "they fit like a glove" and Id like a Teddy Riley/MJ track too as said for histories sake. This way QJ isnt producing the album and anly MJ decides what tracks are on the final playlist.

Last edited:
Well you didnt respect MO when you called it complete BS. And just because MJ is behind the tracks means he agrees for it to be put on T25. It doesnt mean he mixed it or produced it himself. Again as I stated before that it sounds too much like that artist and not MJ. If MJ did a remix of TGISM himself it wouldnt sound like what it does. So no that doesnt "sh@tter" anything. And Im sure if you look hard enough you'll find the fans who only like MJs vocals and nothing else. But each to their own cause we arent all the same :)

What you said earlier was sorta like everyone was working "behind Michael's back" and did the remixes without him knowing that, that's the impression I got. Even tho if it was Will.I.Am who mixed and produced the songs, Im pretty sure it was Michael who said the last word and decided which versions will be on the album. That's how I understood it when Sony said it's Michael who chose the songs. So after all Michael had something to with the songs.

And FYI: Im done with this now, because this leads absolutely nowhere.

And FYI: Im done with this now, because this leads absolutely nowhere.

Thats cool. B) It doesnt have to lead anywhere. This is a discussion board and we're just sharing our own opinions which will be different obviously :D

Wow i want to hear songs like Smooth criminal , scream , ghosts , history , thriller

I want to hear stuff that Michael has made himself or one producer. The problem with Invincible (which I love BTW) was there was too many cooks.

The best MJ tracks are ones he made by himself or one other person (Earth Song, TDCAU, Who Is It, Give In To Me, Billie Jean etc, etc, etc)

Also, no media bashing, no guest rappers.

I love the innovative stuff you've never heard before that only Michael could make (TDCAU, Earth Song, WYBT). I'm not sure there was much of those on Invincible (Speechless maybe?)

But, he's the genius not me. But keep it simple is the key I feel.

TBH I don't really mind as long as it's Michael. I love his voice, his song writing, everything. I can't wait till it drops!!

I would love to see and 80-90% Michael Jackson album, or even 100% but I don't want to sound too idealistic.

I do not want to hear Akon, 50 Cent and Co on the album, I solelly want Michael as a composer and producer - but in the mean time I am a happy and grateful person, and I would welcome any album MJ puts out there, even with these collaborations on it.
I will be happy and cherish it, and thank God for everything.

I would love to hear some throw-down and severe dance tracks. Something to get folks to the floor and start them moving.

Last edited:
interesting comments... The varity of FAVORITES is also another reason why I think I would like an album of all types of his music.. maybe 2 tracks of each style that he does..

I trust him. After all he's the one whose name is Michael Jackson...funny how sometimes fans tend to forget about that...

Last edited:
well if hes going to come all out another smooth criminal type thing would do me right. something that will garner attention here in the u.s.!

Why should Michael make music to appeal to the U.S.? That's exactly what he SHOULD NOT do actually. Of course I want him to be successful but above all I just want great music, that's more important than sales and also of course Michael has to like the music too and be happy with the finished product but he shouldn't try to appeal to any one group or country specifically.

Last edited:
Why should Michael make music to appeal to the U.S.? That's exactly what he SHOULD NOT do actually. Of course I want him to be successful but above all I just want great music, that's more important than sales and also of course Michael has to like the music too and be happy with the finished product but he shouldn't try to appeal to any one group or country specifically.

Yeah exactly. He doesn't have to do like Robbie Williams and try to win the americans. If they don't like the music, then it's their problem, not Mike's.

man, I just wanna hear SOMETHING!!!!

lol, joking- I want MJ to release the music when he's ready.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for an MJ/QJ "reunion" *sigh*

The kinds of songs that I want to hear on the new CD are songs that are more indepth and personal. I agree with one poster who said that they did not want to hear any songs about his childhood. At this point of his life, his childhood been over.

I would like to hear a mixture of OTW/Thriller/Dangerous types of songs and some hip hop/jazzy/bluesy types of beats, harmonies and melodies that are missing in modern R&B music. Almost every R&B song is beat driven.

I also want to hear his children sing. I remember watching a special on Mick Jagger and in this one scene, Mick is in the recording studio and his daughters were singing a song for his CD thathe was doing at the time. I thought, "wouldn't it be cool if MJ let his children sing in some songs?" So, if they can sing, it would be interesting if MJ would do a song with his children or about his children in his CD.

I would like to hear work of other producers like Will.i.am (not Akon) and Kanye (rumored) on the CD and how their production blends in with MJ's voice.

Michael's cd is going to garner attention in the US no matter what. The fact that many American based media outlets are reporting that MJ is doing a new CD proves to me that it has already garnered attention in America.

songs like itc :D
OMG I want to see VIDEOS like that :lol: Woaaahh *gets hot flush* :lol: Yummy!!

But while people talk about the new remixed singles. I have to say... I don't like them ..... And whoever said they have been butchered. I think I agree .. *waits to be hit* They're just painful to listen too lol However, I will be buying them... But it doesn't mean I like it :lol:

Yeah exactly. He doesn't have to do like Robbie Williams and try to win the americans. If they don't like the music, then it's their problem, not Mike's.

yeah true, but i was wrong anyway though, hes always been appealing in the States. he has tons of fans here, the lame media has a way of confusing people ..or me today. i wanted it to be like the olden days and how the media used to treat him better when his albums came out, before they all turned on him. but they will never change their tone.
it was never the fans. or true fans. but im off topic.
i cant wait to hear the new stuffB)woo

what makes my life interesting to me, is the mystery of the future...and i was always excited when i didn't know what MJ was coming out with...and i was never disappointed when he finally came out with it. so...i look forward to whatever MJ says he wants to put out. :yes:

what makes my life interesting to me, is the mystery of the future...and i was always excited when i didn't know what MJ was coming out with...and i was never disappointed when he finally came out with it. so...i look forward to whatever MJ says he wants to put out. :yes:

You know Vncwilliam, I've been reading your posts for months on MJNO and I have to say that I think it's admirable how you always seem to look for the best in nearly every situation. I wish I could be the same lol especially comes to Michael, but I really have no expectations for the album to be honest. I hope it's good but we'll see what happens....

i want dance ....get the blood pumping music...im not really into lovey dovey ...make you wana cry ones lmao

but i dont really care wat he releases i usually like anything he does :D

Last edited:
songs written by michael himself (they're by far the best:p).

And... for the love of God PLEASE no rap songs....:ph34r:

i want dance ....get the blood pumping music...im not really into lovey dovey ...make you wana cry ones lmao

A really happy collection, like Off The Wall or some of his late Jacksons-era stuff :)

I agree! I think he should do what Madonna did recently, after a couple of very different introspective albums (e.g. American Life), she just made an all out dance album (Confessions...). Just 12 songs segued into each other.

Ironically, I don't like the album, but as a concept it's great.

HIStory & a lot of Invincible were about press/injustice etc which was right for the time, but now move on and make a carefree dance album.

:lol: Ditto - they're just so depressing - I think that's partly why I like Michael so much - he doesn't do many songs like that... and even the ones with a deep meaning, he still manages to upllift them like Earth Song, Will You Be There etc :)

Back