What would you prefer for Murray...4 years OR never to be able to practice medicine anymore?????

What would you prefer for Murray...4 years OR never to be able to practice medicine anymore?????

• Total voters
As others have said, if he goes to jail for four years he will lose his medical license won't he??? So it's both anyway. It's both or neither??? What if he goes to jail for only 6 months or something, will he still lose his medical license??

4 years and never to practice medicine...and anyway it's too easy:michael is dead and nothing will bring him back!miss you our sweetheart...

I just hope that the truth will come out. I am against the death penalty but I believe in justice. Even if he does not get the right punishment now, sooner or later it will be his turn. What goes around comes around no matter we like it or not. I just hope that if there are more people involved that they all get caught. If not I hope the higher powers will take care of them.

I think giving someone propofo in a none hospitial setting is a crime itself, and he should go to jail for that. So 4 years is probs about right but that's if it was accidental. If it's ever found out it was on purpose than he should get life. I still think he shouldn't be treated any different from anyone else in the US who have done a similar thing to someone else.

Last edited:
If he gets convicted he'll have no practice left, whether or not his medical license is taken away from him. Why would anyone go to a Doctor conviced of killing someone.

Also, he will never serve the full 4 years, even if convicted, people rarely do. 18 Months maybe :no:

Both. 4 years isn't enough but if that's what the law says then it's what we got to settle. And he should never ever be able to play a doctor again.
I want him to loose everything he has, scum of the earth. I hope some homeless dude gets out of the gutter and Murray takes his place living under a boat.

For taking another person's life should be murder because he knew that it would be a 50/50 chance of him waking up without Machines to keep him alive and he was on the phone leaving a message to a so called patient or Himself because his realname is Robert,Bob for short.. If he was a real doctor, His Ethics was thrown out the window because of greed. Mom Jackson was right.He was the only one there with him,He Killed him,He's Guilty and He's doing it to save his own Behind. No truer words from a wise woman. He should have gotten $1million dollars bail and Life without parole.. I'm sure the new friends he's going to make will just LOVE HIM . Something stinks,I just read that Randy Jackson through twitter didn't see Kenny O,AEG,Randy Phillips,ect.. AT The Courthouse. SOme friends they are ,Not Even the People who runs Michael's Estate . I smell Conspiracy.

Murray had a fair chance to know better... he did it still. He got the education. He got the lessons at University. He had the knowledge. He was the professional although I hope he'll lose that title now.

There's not even any lame excuse possible.
It's not like a drunken guy who kills a child by driving his car.

It's like someone with a clear mind shooting with a loaded gun on you and then being surprised the shot killed you... although he made it only to hurt you before.
He knows it is like that but he wanted the money. That's like it is.

You can 'play' russian roulette on yourself. But you can not 'play' it on someone else.
He was the doctor. He had the knowledge. He gave it. He is guilty.

Murray had a fair chance to know better... he did it still. He got the education. He got the lessons at University. He had the knowledge. He was the professional although I hope he'll lose that title now.

There's not even any lame excuse possible.
It's not like a drunken guy who kills a child by driving his car.

It's like someone with a clear mind shooting with a loaded gun on you and then being surprised the shot killed you... although he made it only to hurt you before.
He knows it is like that but he wanted the money. That's like it is.

You can 'play' russian roulette on yourself. But you can not 'play' it on someone else.
He was the doctor. He had the knowledge. He gave it. He is guilty.

Man, you're posting some really nice words here!
I completely agree!

I'd like to see him helpless and in a LOT of pain. Feeling so sick and tortured, he'd wish he were dead. After that he can go to jail. For the rest of his pitiful life.
Sorry, I'm not usually like this. That guy just really makes me so so sick.

I'd like to see him helpless and in a LOT of pain. Feeling so sick and tortured, he'd wish he were dead. After that he can go to jail. For the rest of his pitiful life.
Sorry, I'm not usually like this. That guy just really makes me so so sick.

Get that red imp outta you, it ain't appealing.

i voted Other. I want to see not only his licence taked away forever but he should get a life senetence with no perole and he should be put in a cell with Mj fans where he will have to sleep with One eye open everynight. if possiable he should be taken to that prison where all the inimates are famoulsy dancing to Michael's music all the time. now thats a prison that would kick his sorry ass!

I think he should do the jail term and never be allowed to practice medicine, he broke the hypocratic oath, he killed his patient for financial gain, and should never hold the title of Dr again.

I hope the family bring and win a wrongful death suit for hundreds of millions of dollars so that this money hungry quack never has more than the bare minimum of what he is allowed to live on.

For the people who feel as if the IM charge and sentence are enough, I only ask why? It's become almost evident by reading the released report from yesterday, that this man had no regard for Michael's life at all, he didn't take the precautions to get the right equipment needed to administer what he did. He willingly ignored all the correct things needed, he is a cardiologist, you go through medical school for years learning about a patients safety, and different things for different situations. Even if he had no prior knowledge of how to administer propofol, he had to learn from somebody about what to do and how to do it right, whether he learned from Klein or whoever, if they did this to Michael before, like they claim, then they had to tell Murray the rights and the wrongs. Since yesterday, a picture is being painted that Murray just turned the bag upside down and left the room, that picture is being supported by recent documentation which became known to us a mere 24 hours ago. So with that in mind, and a respect for everyone's opinion...Why?

I just watched German TV. There was a woman, a fan, who said, she wants Murray to see in the gas chamber. To be honest, I was shocked.

Just noticed this.

That is the most vile and disgusting thing I have ever heard anyone wish for. No one deserves that!

If someone just held a disregard for the life of your family members and then just left them to die, alone, in a bedroom, after they didn't do what they should've done, you'd feel the same way...Understand where we are coming from, and understand that some of us, won't bite our tongues on addressing how we feel about the person who has caused all this discomfort and heartache.

If someone just held a disregard for the life of your family members and then just left them to die, alone, in a bedroom, after they didn't do what they should've done, you'd feel the same way...Understand where we are coming from, and understand that some of us, won't bite our tongues on addressing how we feel about the person who has caused all this discomfort and heartache.

But wishing death and serious harm on this man is going too far! It was an accident done by his own stupidity.

I can't hate someone for an accident, I just can't! I'm angry..VERY angry..But I just can't hate Murray..and besides..even if I did hate him,I would NEVER wish anything horrible on him....I don't give in to hate that easily...

I am in no ways defending Murray..He deserves the appropriate punishment for his stupidity..I'm just trying to keep my head screwed on and not let my emotions cloud my judgement...

You think I'm saying these things to force my views? No! I'm saying these things because I don't want any of YOU to give into hate!

I do understand what you're saying, and I agree to an extent, also I never stated that you were defending Murray, I just asked a question as to why you may feel that 4 years and probation is the appropriate sentence for what he did, which has yet to be answered by anyone. Now, while I do understand where you're coming from as just two posts ago, I stated almost the same thing when I said I wouldn't wish death on anyone. But I also understand that despite the way Michael taught us to live our lives, and to keep our hearts filled with love for everyone, that not everyone is going to continue this, not at a time like this, and not to the person who put us in this predicament in the first place. So while I do agree with you, I do feel, along with all of us I'm sure, that Murray just isn't...I don't want to say worthy of life, but it's just that he gets to enjoy life, while he took a fathers life, and a son's life, and he took life from us. I still cannot help but to feel incomplete, and it's been almost 9 months, a piece of me, you, and whoever else loved Michael is gone, while Murray living almost nonchalantly, enjoying something that he took from us....That's where those hurtful remarks towards Murray stem from, some of us can refrain from saying things like that, others let their emotions get the best of them, do I blame them for the things they say? No, because I know how it feels, and I know how much pain this has brought to us, all of us.

How about both!!!!

I'm sorry but what he did was careless....and the fact that he doesnt give a crap is killing me.

He needs to be punished, I understand we are all not perfect..but how could he be so stupid???? I just don't get it.

This man, created a mini-hospital in the room where Michael passed. He knew that MJ was going to be knocked out from all the sleeping pills and Propofol that he was administering to him. He claimed that he was "weaning off" Michael from the Propofol and therefore only administered a small amount to him, so then why in the coroner's report states that MJ died from ACUTE PROPOFOL INTOXICATION and that even MJ's eye veins was filled with Propofol? He wasn't weaning Michael off of the anesthetic, he knew the danger of this anesthetic yet he still continued to administer it to Michael. This should be a 2nd degree murder and I'd like for him to spend the rest of his life in jail and want his license revoked now.

But wishing death and serious harm on this man is going too far! It was an accident done by his own stupidity.

I can't hate someone for an accident, I just can't! I'm angry..VERY angry..But I just can't hate Murray..and besides..even if I did hate him,I would NEVER wish anything horrible on him....I don't give in to hate that easily...

I am in no ways defending Murray..He deserves the appropriate punishment for his stupidity..I'm just trying to keep my head screwed on and not let my emotions cloud my judgement...

You think I'm saying these things to force my views? No! I'm saying these things because I don't want any of YOU to give into hate!

I think we are stating what we would like to do, not what we would do.

After seeing the coroner's repport though, I really don't see how this was an accident. How do you accidently give someone a massive shot of propofol without realizing what you are doing. He didn't have an infusor pump, he didn't use monitoring equipment even though it was in the next room. The levels he injected would have killed Michael right away. I am beginning to think that not even Murray could be that incompetent. I am wondering if he was angry at Michael or just a sadistic bastard. I heard something about money missing from the house. I just don't know. How could this be an accident?

I think we are stating what we would like to do, not what we would do.

After seeing the coroner's repport though, I really don't see how this was an accident. How do you accidently give someone a massive shot of propofol without realizing what you are doing. He didn't have an infusor pump, he didn't use monitoring equipment even though it was in the next room. The levels he injected would have killed Michael right away. I am beginning to think that not even Murray could be that incompetent. I am wondering if he was angry at Michael or just a sadistic bastard. I heard something about money missing from the house. I just don't know. How could this be an accident?

I agree 100%, regrettably after reading the few pages, it's almost like the facts unravel themselves. Once you see whats written, it makes you wonder how anyone could just be so stupid, shouldn't he be trained in this sort of thing? If not, then your definitely trained in ensuring the safety of your patient, it's almost like he didn't care, he didn't care about what happened to Michael. Supposedly, he's been doing this to Michael before, so what made him be so negligent this time??? I just don't know anymore.....

More than four years in prison and permanent revocation of his medical license.

I think he should do the jail term and never be allowed to practice medicine,

Yes I think this kind of justice should be enough. Arrest him and let his name be in criminal records. Sometimes jailing him for life will also be pointless because it will just cost them to feed him etc. He must not be allowed to practice medicine and never work in hospital or deal with any patient.

Back