What would you prefer for Murray...4 years OR never to be able to practice medicine anymore?????

What would you prefer for Murray...4 years OR never to be able to practice medicine anymore?????

• Total voters
I would like to see him go to prison for life, but since that isn't really possible I say 4years. He will not be able to practice in jail, and when he gets out not sure if he will be able to practice because of the blemish he will have.

But wishing death and serious harm on this man is going too far! It was an accident done by his own stupidity.

haha! I was laughing at how someone could even think of putting him into gas chamber! That is more of what a real villain in some movie about psychopath would do! lol!
I want justice too, a few years in jail and never be allowed to practice would be the best punishment. As long as he will not be in any harm to the society there is no need for that kind of revenge. Michael would never want it that was either!

I think we are stating what we would like to do, not what we would do.

After seeing the coroner's repport though, I really don't see how this was an accident. How do you accidently give someone a massive shot of propofol without realizing what you are doing. He didn't have an infusor pump, he didn't use monitoring equipment even though it was in the next room. The levels he injected would have killed Michael right away. I am beginning to think that not even Murray could be that incompetent. I am wondering if he was angry at Michael or just a sadistic bastard. I heard something about money missing from the house. I just don't know. How could this be an accident?

don't bother.

people have been asking her this millions of time and she doesn't have a valid answer....
or rather she doesn't even answer it all.

I can't believe people actually still believe this all happened because of Murray's stupidity... shame, maybe if she read more on the Coronor's report she'd learn something.

and the fact that he lied when he said he was monitoring Mike for 10 min then went to the bathroom and came back to find Mike not breathing... there's no equipment to monitor mike to begin with and Mike was already gone within minutes after Murray administer the drug... the level of propofol was too much... the extent to where it was identified in the vitreous humor. the dose was more than double the amount needed to kill someone, taht is no accident and i don't even want to start talking about what he was doing before calling 911.

Everything you can throw at his ass.

how about some pineapples?

don't bother.

people have been asking her this millions of time and she doesn't have a valid answer....
or rather she doesn't even answer it all.

I can't believe people actually still believe this all happened because of Murray's stupidity... shame, maybe if she read more on the Coronor's report she'd learn something.

Ibegyourpardon

Wanna run that by me again in PM?

As I mentioned, you only want to believe it's murder because you want Murray to pay big time for killing Michael. But some of us actually have our heads screwed on.

NONE of us know what happened. So don't pretend you do! I'm only saying the evidence SO FAR points to manslaughter! Unlike some people, I don't pass judgement without knowing EVERYTHING!

If Murray is guilty of manslaughter, then he should get the appropriate penelty for the crime! No more and no less.

EQUAL TREATMENT!!

Last edited:
don't bother.

Yes there is speculation that he murdered him and I also find it hard to believe a doctor can be so stupid and then lied and hiding so much after it happened. But the problem is there isn't enough evidence yet to prove he knew he was killing him or planning to kill him. Still how could anyone not know that the amount of drug MJ recieved is fatal? Any science student with some medical background would know.

Yes there is speculation that he murdered him and I also find it hard to believe a doctor can be so stupid and then lied and hiding so much after it happened. But the problem is there isn't enough evidence yet to prove he knew he was killing him or planning to kill him. Still how could anyone not know that the amount of drug MJ recieved is fatal? Any science student with some medical background would know.

Miscalculations? It's a pretty common mistake to make.

NOT. DEFENDING. MURRAY. BTW

I'm just looking at both sides to come up with logical explanations for both. Like I said, I think before I judge.

Miscalculations? It's a pretty common mistake to make.

NOT. DEFENDING. MURRAY. BTW

I'm just looking at both sides to come up with logical explanations for both. Like I said, I think before I judge.

That is some scary miscalculations then. Too much dosage, no proper equipment, not monitoring him, rang 911 too late. Yeah, I understand you. No one is defending Murray here! lol! Everyone is trying to come up with explaination they think is logical for them.

That is some scary miscalculations then. Too much dosage, no proper equipment, not monitoring him, rang 911 too late. Yeah, I understand you. No one is defending Murray here! lol! Everyone is trying to come up with explaination they think is logical for them.

Methinks Murray has no experience using propofol. But what can you say when the greatest popstar in history is paying you to administer it?

I still don't think Murray intended to kill Michael. He was just doing what he was paid to do. But something went terribly wrong along the way. and to be honest, I don't think we'll ever know the whole truth. Theres only one person who knows what really happened and thats Murray himself.

I guess I'm hoping it was nothing more than a terrible accident. If it was, then I could forgive him easier. I don't think he's evil...A bad doctor, yeah! But evil? No...I just can't see it..

and think about it...Why would you wanna kill someone who is paying you lots of money to look after them? I don't see what Murray could gain from killing Michael.

Methinks Murray has no experience using propofol. But what can you say when the greatest popstar in history is paying you to administer it?

No?

A doctor handling medication like that is like me handling a loaded gun in front of you.

Oups did I just kill you? Awwww I didn't want that!

I still don't think Murray intended to kill Michael. He was just doing what he was paid to do. But something went terribly wrong along the way. and to be honest, I don't think we'll ever know the whole truth. Theres only one person who knows what really happened and thats Murray himself.

I guess I'm hoping it was nothing more than a terrible accident. If it was, then I could forgive him easier. I don't think he's evil...A bad doctor, yeah! But evil? No...I just can't see it..

and think about it...Why would you wanna kill someone who is paying you lots of money to look after them? I don't see what Murray could gain from killing Michael.

You sure do have an interesting outlook on things, but I'll just go with this, you say evidence, well the evidence says that something went wrong, terribly wrong. Evidence shows that Murray initially lied to authorities, and it shows that no precautions were taken to ensure Michael's safety. These aren't just normal mistakes or miscalculations, these are things that any person trained in the medical field are taught and should know, no infusion pump, no working breathing apparatus, and no monitoring equipment. Evidence shows that none of these things were present in the room where Michael passed, Murray has lied about his timeline and how long it took him to call 911 and what he was doing all that time. That alone is enough to suspect him of murder, not saying thats what happened, but the evidence shows that some part of Murray's logic is missing, it's too many inconsistencies in the stories he's told, so as I said, going by just the Coroner's report alone, one can suspect that murder might have occurred.

Last edited:
He will go to jail for four years. Then who will want him as there doctor again?? :S He'll probably have no choice.

I want him to lose his licence and to go to jail for 4 years. This would be fair because he disregarded his medical obligation and acted irresponsible. So he shouldn't be allowed to practise anymore.

I guess I'm hoping it was nothing more than a terrible accident. If it was, then I could forgive him easier.

I could maybe TRY to find a way to forgive him if he admitted he screwed up (h*ll yeah, it would be really difficult to find the courage to do that), said he didn't know what he was doing and were sorry. Really genuinely sorry about what happened or actually about what he did. He probably should have given off his doctor's licence as well - to indicate that he understands he's not capable of practicing medicine. It is pretty obvious he would have had to act totally differently from the very beginning of this nightmare :angry:

The way things stand right now :no:
I don't see a reason why he should practice medicine anymore, but I see many reasons why he shouldn't. I don't see a reason why he should be forgiven for what he's done, but I see many reasons not to. We all make mistakes, but his "lil' mistake" (that doesn't look like a mistake at all to me) turned out to be fatal.

Maybe he's in a state of denial. Maybe he dosen't want to believe that he killed the greatest and most loved entertainer in the world. Sometimes when you feel so much guilt, your mind plays tricks on you. Tells you that your not at fault and eventually you believe that. By denying the truth, his guilt becomes less. The human mind is more powerful than people believe.

This isn't me making excuses for him. My therapist confirms that this can actually happen if your guilt is powerful enough.

I'm just trying to understand before I make up my mind..

Maybe he's in a state of denial. Maybe he dosen't want to believe that he killed the greatest and most loved entertainer in the world. Sometimes when you feel so much guilt, your mind plays tricks on you. Tells you that your not at fault and eventually you believe that. By denying the truth, his guilt becomes less. The human mind is more powerful than people believe.

This isn't me making excuses for him. My therapist confirms that this can actually happen if your guilt is powerful enough.

Maybe he is. I can't say that for sure he is not.

Maybe you're doing the right thing, trying to understand.

I know I've made up my mind and I'm tired of trying to understand.

Guess we will just have to wait and see what happens..

Maybe you're right, I don't know. All I know is that I don't understand why he doesn't seem to show one ounce of guilt about the whole thing.

Maybe you're right, I don't know. All I know is that I don't understand why he doesn't seem to show one ounce of guilt about the whole thing.

Everyone reacts differently to emotions. Some people get angry about it. Some cry about it. and some just...go blank...I know when I feel guilty, my emotions just shut down..and I always carry a blank expression..

I don't believe he's evil..I think he's just scared to admit he killed someone...In a way, I don't blame him...He's being branded a murderer before people know the whole story...

If he admits he made a terrible mistake...then I'll forgive him...I can't hold a grudge against someone who made a mistake..No matter how terrible it was..

and I think...us fans are not making it any better...Shouting 'murderer' and calling for harsher punishment..Even wishing the most horrible things on him..Things worse than death...That is NOT the atttiude we should be displaying...It just makes us look cold and unforgiven...

and I think...us fans are not making it any better...Shouting 'murderer' and calling for harsher punishment..Even wishing the most horrible things on him..Things worse than death...That is NOT the atttiude we should be displaying...It just makes us look cold and unforgiven...

He did a cold and unforgiving thing. He did not take care when another human being's life was in his hands. I agree we do not know all the facts yet but even from the initial reports it sounds like he was not careful enough. Do you blame fans for being angry?

Murray has left 3 kids without a Dad, a family without a son and brother and many of us without someone who we love so very, very dearly.

He did a cold and unforgiving thing. He did not take care when another human being's life was in his hands. I agree we do not know all the facts yet but even from the initial reports it sounds like he was not careful enough. Do you blame fans for being angry?

Murray has left 3 kids without a Dad, a family without a son and brother and many of us without someone who we love so very, very dearly.

Yes but we could all handle ourselves a lot better. You dont see any of The Jacksons wishing death on him. Although, they may feel that way.

Yes but we could all handle ourselves a lot better. You dont see any of The Jacksons wishing death on him. Although, they may feel that way.

I agree. We're all hurting and we're all angry. I want him to serve a lot more than four years but it doesn't help matters when we're screaming 'rot in hell' at him. The defense will use that against us, they already have the media commenting about our 'loony' behaviour on Monday. I want to see him on higher charges but wishing death on him isn't going to help.

Ibegyourpardon

Wanna run that by me again in PM?

As I mentioned, you only want to believe it's murder because you want Murray to pay big time for killing Michael. But some of us actually have our heads screwed on.

NONE of us know what happened. So don't pretend you do! I'm only saying the evidence SO FAR points to manslaughter! Unlike some people, I don't pass judgement without knowing EVERYTHING!

If Murray is guilty of manslaughter, then he should get the appropriate penelty for the crime! No more and no less.

EQUAL TREATMENT!!
request of pardon denied.

what other evidence do you have other than your "maybe" excuses?
what evidence points to involuntary manslaughter? please, list them.

and oh yes, you know me. you know everything i want and desire, you know every emotions i feel.
OH SNAP! Gurl, you got me like the back of your hands.

oh and do PM, sweetheart but don't get too naughty with me :naughty:

Last edited:

i don't see myself or any other telling her to be angry and hate Murray.

i don't see what makes her feel like she has the power to tell others how to feel and what to do.

i am MAD and i want to read Murray's autopsy report, but that's just my personal feelings.

Then, Michael is sure not very smart choosing some really crappy doctor which lack experince, don't know CPR, highly irresposible and was charged and owing money for some child support case and was bankcrupt.

I admire everybody that is asking for higher charges i really do but please you all must realize that without the DA being able to put the smoking gun in Murray's hand there is no way that that it's gonna happen. The question you should all ask yourself is this...do you want a conviction with proof or do you want him to walk. Because at this point without the smoking gun and pressing higher charges he will walk...

I know people who read the coronor's report all say the evidence is pointing towards murder..and that is true..but it's nut enough to put on murder charges because they can't put the smoking gun in his hands YET...

So at this point i rather have they can find him guilty on a charge that they can proof than that this man will walk because of a charge they can't proof...

As for the the punishment...i want him in jail as long as he can and never be allowed to practice medicine again...not only in the US but never anywhere in the whole world.

I respct GameGirlAdvance's opinion, I was just trying to show another side of the argument.

Some fans obviously feel the need to call him murderer or act the way they act. Would I do that? No, but each of us has to act according to our heart and that is what they have decided they need to do for themselves and Michael.

As far as I have seen Murray has shown no remorse for a man who died on his watch, so can understand their wish to demonstrate their anger to his impassive face.

I have my own feelings about Murray. Whatever happens to him nothing brings Michael back.

I admire everybody that is asking for higher charges i really do but please you all must realize that without the DA being able to put the smoking gun in Murray's hand there is no way that that it's gonna happen.

I agree.

To charge Murray with murder you have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he intended to kill Michael.

I'm sorry but how many times have you been told the definition of opinion?

opinion - a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

You shouldn't go around in threads telling people how to feel. If people hate Murray let them hate him. If people wish Murray dead, let them wish that.

No one is pushing you to think otherwise on how you feel. No one is telling you to "hate" Murray. No one is telling you to "wish him dead." So you don't have the right to do that to others. You could just come into threads stating your opinion. Things such as, "I forgive Murray or I don't hate Murray." But again, that doesn't give you the right to push your opinions on others.

You may think that you are helping, but you just cause people to argue even more with posts like this telling others what to do.

And to answer the bold I guess I am "cold and unforgiving." Not that I care. Murray is one person I will not forgive. So yea..w.e.

Back