What would you prefer for Murray...4 years OR never to be able to practice medicine anymore?????

What would you prefer for Murray...4 years OR never to be able to practice medicine anymore?????

• Total voters
Everyone reacts differently to emotions. Some people get angry about it. Some cry about it. and some just...go blank...I know when I feel guilty, my emotions just shut down..and I always carry a blank expression..

I don't believe he's evil..I think he's just scared to admit he killed someone...In a way, I don't blame him...He's being branded a murderer before people know the whole story...

If he admits he made a terrible mistake...then I'll forgive him...I can't hold a grudge against someone who made a mistake..No matter how terrible it was..

and I think...us fans are not making it any better...Shouting 'murderer' and calling for harsher punishment..Even wishing the most horrible things on him..Things worse than death...That is NOT the atttiude we should be displaying...It just makes us look cold and unforgiven...

How are fans supposed to react??? Are you kidding me??? We are supposed to be composed and understanding and wait to see if he ever shows any remorse for his gross negligence that killed a human being???? I have no problem with fans calling him whatever they want to call him! You seem to want to make excuses for this sorry individual. This guy has shown absolutely no remorse whatsoever- I could care less if he's in denial or what his feelings are right now. He killed our Michael that's all I know. Because of his greed and unethical behavior he killed a human being PERIOD!!! Do we care, at least I know I don't, about how HE feels??? Did he care about what Michael feels, about his health, about the risks he was putting Michael through? Did he care about Michael at all? NO NO NO. All he cared was about that 150K he was getting on a monthly basis!! AND NOW YOU ARE ASKING US TO THINK ABOUT HIS FEELINGS!!! WOW!!! :bugeyed

He will go to jail for four years. Then who will want him as there doctor again?? :S He'll probably have no choice.

I can't believe that anybody would want him as his dr. right about now. If ppl are smart they would stay away from him like the plague. I think his reputation is ruined for good, and I believe he will lose his medical license sooner or later.

You sure do have an interesting outlook on things, but I'll just go with this, you say evidence, well the evidence says that something went wrong, terribly wrong. Evidence shows that Murray initially lied to authorities, and it shows that no precautions were taken to ensure Michael's safety. These aren't just normal mistakes or miscalculations, these are things that any person trained in the medical field are taught and should know, no infusion pump, no working breathing apparatus, and no monitoring equipment. Evidence shows that none of these things were present in the room where Michael passed, Murray has lied about his timeline and how long it took him to call 911 and what he was doing all that time. That alone is enough to suspect him of murder, not saying thats what happened, but the evidence shows that some part of Murray's logic is missing, it's too many inconsistencies in the stories he's told, so as I said, going by just the Coroner's report alone, one can suspect that murder might have occurred.

Very good points! We are not talking about murder one- He did not plan to kill him - it was certainly not pre-meditated- but murder 2 is more likely. He is a licensed cardiologist he should know how those medications react in the heart and to top it off with propofol- that is murder 2, but since there is no overwhelming evidence to convict him on that they sought manslaughter which is a felony and the next best thing- 4 years max. It can never be a misdemeanor, which means 1 yr or less. His eagerness to keep his job and the money precluded his ethics as a doctor.

I'm sure Murray is scared and worried about himself but why should anyone care about him other than himself, his family and friends.
Think about the feelings of all the MJ fans, MJ families and friends. There is so much people in this world who was inspired, touched by Michael. They feel it's not fair for Michael's life to end in another person's hand and there is not enough justice done to Murray.

I don't say these things for myself..I say these things because I don't want anyones rage to destroy who they are! Your so angry at Murray for what he's done, that it's changing you! You don't even see it!

I was told that before Michael died, this place was great. Everyone got on and it was a blast. Now that Michael's dead, your all at each others throats when you should be supporting each other! Fans attacking fans, and even questioning if they are true fans. We're all here because we love Michael! There is no such thing as a true fan. Only a fan and non fan. and we are ALL fans!

Maybe I care too much about other people, I don't know. For the record, I'm angry at Murray too, but I don't let it control me! but if you want to let your rage destroy who you are, then fine. Just don't expect people to watch.

I'd rather have him never practice medicine again and serve a full sentence for 2nd degree murder.

I don't say these things for myself..I say these things because I don't want anyones rage to destroy who they are! Your so angry at Murray for what he's done, that it's changing you! You don't even see it!

I was told that before Michael died, this place was great. Everyone got on and it was a blast. Now that Michael's dead, your all at each others throats when you should be supporting each other! Fans attacking fans, and even questioning if they are true fans. We're all here because we love Michael! There is no such thing as a true fan. Only a fan and non fan. and we are ALL fans!

Maybe I care too much about other people, I don't know. For the record, I'm angry at Murray too, but I don't let it con
trol me! but if you want to let your rage destroy who you are, then fine. Just don't expect people to watch.

You are surely entitled to your opinion GameGirlInAdvance!
With this said may I also very respectfully say that your 'let's be holier than Jesus himself' attitude in every thread you enter is going on my nerves.

Anger is a very natural feeling (coming from God if you believe that! coming from nature if you believe that) which everyone has for a reason.

When someone lies blatantly into your face...

like Murray does, read the search warrant and read the coroners report please plus he pleads 'not guilty'...

everyone should get angry! It is the proper natural reaction!

If you smile to such ppl and tell them: oh yes I forgive you whatever you have done. Then be it but let me tell you you're about to be eaten as the scared rabbit not moving anymore is eaten by the snake!

You're starting to work at the wrong end GameGirlInAdvance. Make Murray tell the truth. Show up with some truth and you'll see the anger fade cuz of understanding taking place in between your fellow fans here!

Michael Jackson fans are loving. That's why when surrounded by eachother showing no fake face and therefore anger at times comes out. Anger does not always make you blind. It is a good working warning system if you use it the right way. And that's exactly how it is supposed to be if you don't want to be surrounded by fakeness! We will always be able to overcome anger towards eachother again as we're here all for the same reason. Justice for Michael Jackson.
Just see everybody Michael Jackson fans are not stupid! And we will not pretend to be!

Now that Michael's dead, your all at each others throats when you should be supporting each other! Fans attacking fans, and even questioning if they are true fans. We're all here because we love Michael! There is no such thing as a true fan. Only a fan and non fan. and we are ALL fans!

Not true. Fans can sometimes be confused and want to defend their opinions. I don't believe anyone want to attack anyone here. And some of them are still young to be mature enought to handle the situation. I understand you try to have a kinder heart but others think what Murray did was beyond forgiveness and they are very angry with him.

Last edited:
4 years in prison is nothing compaird to the eternity of death that Michael is now in, which Murray is responsible for.

Prison is for dangerous people. Murray is not dangerous, just a complete egoistic idiot that should NOT be allowed to practice anything medical EVER again.

Why not make him clean the toilet for the jackson family for the rest of his life? That could be usefull AND funny..

What will happen if he takes a plea deal? Will he lose his medical license then too ?
He killed a person whether it was due to negligence and his own stupidity/carelessness or not, serving a s a servant is not a ''punishment'', his rotten ass belongs in prison.

What did Murray do? MURDER! What do we want? JUSTICE! When do we want it? NOW!

Strap the bastard to the electric chair, and then fry the filthy animal into the deepest pits of HELL.

OMG!!! Scary!!! I don't agree to that!!! I hope you are not serious!!! Michael would never want that either!

lets not make this forum a place for death-wishes/threads.. Lets stay positive and keep the legacy alive that way..
what does punishment do to Michael? What does it do to his family, friends, fans? Does it bring him back? No.. It only satisfy a lust for revenge. It brings pain to only one more person in this world. I don't think we need anymore evilness and pain.

We need L.O.V.E!
:angel:

Miscalculations? It's a pretty common mistake to make.

NOT. DEFENDING. MURRAY. BTW

I'm just looking at both sides to come up with logical explanations for both. Like I said, I think before I judge.

miscalculations? really? you must be kidding yourself.

Murray gave Michael 4x the dosage that would have killed him. How bad of a "mistake" can someone make? Especially a certified doctor? :smilerolleyes: Murray is a certified cardiologist, he should know how to do CPR, yet he does it incorrectly. He should know the equipment needed to monitor someone, especially when giving someone anesthesia. Yet, he doesn't have the equipment? :doh: This is complete and udder non care for a human life on his part. Therefore he should at least be charged with 2nd degree murder.

Michael napped instantly, within minutes, after Murray gave him the propofol. Yet Murray claims to have sat and "monitored" Michael for 10 minutes before going to the bathroom. He clearly knew Michael was not breathing yet he did nothing to help until about a hour or a little over a hour later. And then he hides things and tries to hide what he did.

There are no "both sides" Murray killed Michael. And then the bish got the nerve to plead "not guilty?" :smilerolleyes:

And if Murray should get "equal treatment", I guess someone should shoot him up with a lethal dose of propofol and leave him there to die, while they go make phone calls. :smilerolleyes: I mean it's what he did to Michael, so it would be equal treatment. :scratch:

I think he deserves both. And that he some day will realise what he has done. That I think would be the true punishment. To truly, honestly realise all the grief he has caused, and that he took someones life, who would have made a difference in this world.

Thread cleaned - we don't need to make death threats. We are better than that. :hug:

As for the debate going on in here, you cannot expect everybody to be in a 'lets forgive Murray' mood. This is a Michael Jackson fan forum...the response to what's happened is to be expected. Playing devils advocate can be useful to a point, but it's a losing battle here I'm afraid.

I'll take the 4 years. Jail is like a roach motel. Inmates check in but they don't always... :girl_whistle:

That pretty much makes his license a moot point for me.

I think he should receive the death sentence tbh.

This term "unvoluntary" is a bit funny with me. Its not like he accidently ran over Michael with his car. Murray was a TRAINED doctor. Trained in medicine. He would have been trained about propofol, how much to administer, and what is too much for the human body. If he wasnt, he would have know he wasnt allowed to administer it. Therefore it all points to murder to me. And in my eyes, someone who murders someone else, deserves the exact same done to them.

Maybe he's in a state of denial. Maybe he dosen't want to believe that he killed the greatest and most loved entertainer in the world. Sometimes when you feel so much guilt, your mind plays tricks on you. Tells you that your not at fault and eventually you believe that. By denying the truth, his guilt becomes less. The human mind is more powerful than people believe.

This isn't me making excuses for him. My therapist confirms that this can actually happen if your guilt is powerful enough.

I'm just trying to understand before I make up my mind..

Mechi??? where are you? you are the expert in psychotherapy can you gives them a hand please? Thank you...

Last edited:
Are you related to MURRAY???

i think the poster you quoted is looking at things from every angle. Not everyone who does bad, stupid, unethical things is evil to the core. Although the guy is definately no boy scout, i doubt he wanted mj dead...like she/he said, his giant pay check is over and his life is screwed...i'm sure that's not what he thought was going to happen cause EGO is a big thing and i'm sure murray thought he was the bees knees and invincible at that point.

Personally i think he should get 4 years (wish it was longer but that's the law) and never be able to practice again....i mean that has to be a given....can't believe they've let him continue now.....

these doc's need to learn big lessons. Just because you get paid big bucks by someone doesn't give you the right to play God.

I saw the doco "sicko" and it is mind blowing. Docs in the US (and probably other places) do insane stuff for money.......like knock back insurance claims for people with deadly diseases all for a bigger bonus.....that is friggen unbelievable... ETHICS....what happened to ETHICS

Exactly...4 years and no revocation of a license, is not going to stop this disturbing trend of doctors enabling celebrities. How many times does it have to happen? Or are they simply not bothered by it?

Back in the 70s celebrities were dying of heroin addiction, meth addiction etc. Now celebrities are dying because of prescription drugs by doctors quite happily giving it to them which makes it even worse as these are people meant to be saving our lives, not helping to take them away.

i think the poster you quoted is looking at things from every angle. Not everyone who does bad, stupid, unethical things is evil to the core. Although the guy is definately no boy scout, i doubt he wanted mj dead...like she/he said, his giant pay check is over and his life is screwed...i'm sure that's not what he thought was going to happen cause EGO is a big thing and i'm sure murray thought he was the bees knees and invincible at that point.

Personally i think he should get 4 years (wish it was longer but that's the law) and never be able to practice again....i mean that has to be a given....can't believe they've let him continue now.....

these doc's need to learn big lessons. Just because you get paid big bucks by someone doesn't give you the right to play God.

I saw the doco "sicko" and it is mind blowing. Docs in the US (and probably other places) do insane stuff for money.......like knock back insurance claims for people with deadly diseases all for a bigger bonus.....that is friggen unbelievable... ETHICS....what happened to ETHICS

makes sense for people who believes this is all "accidental".
makes no ghastly sense for ones who believes otherwise.

which is me, so no, it is not looking from every angle.

P.O.V

Last edited:
I still firmly believe this all to be an accident caused by a mans stupidity. Murder? No. It dosen't make sense to me.

Think about it. WHY would Murray want Michael dead? MJ was paying him ALOT of money to look after him. To Murray, MJ was worth more alive than dead. Besides, what would Murray gain from killing Michael? Nothing. So it dosen't make sense.

I think wishing death on this man is extreme. I believe the appropriate punishment for the crime is sufficient. No more, no less.

I think some people only want to believe it's murder because they just want Murray to pay big time. Thats wrong and you know it.

I still firmly believe this all to be an accident caused by a mans stupidity. Murder? No. It dosen't make sense to me.

Think about it. WHY would Murray want Michael dead? MJ was paying him ALOT of money to look after him. To Murray, MJ was worth more alive than dead. Besides, what would Murray gain from killing Michael? Nothing. So it dosen't make sense.

I think wishing death on this man is extreme. I believe the appropriate punishment for the crime is sufficient. No more, no less.

I think some people only want to believe it's murder because they just want Murray to pay big time. Thats wrong and you know it.

Michael wasn't paying Murray nothin' AEG was payin' Mike's bills, plus payin' for Michael's staff. Murray never even got paid anything at all because Michael never signed the contract in order for him to get paid. AEG/Randy Phillips and Murray signed the contract but Michael didn't. You would think if Michael "wanted" Murray sooo bad that he would have signed the contract right away? Yet it still wasn't signed and Murray had been Michael's "physician" for about a month.

And no, I don't want to "believe" that it was murder. I wish so much that it was natural, that Michael napped naturally. But it wasn't natural. Murray murdered Michael.

Like I said previously, somewhere on this board, equal treatment? Pump Murray with lethal dose of propofol that would kill him on the spot and leave him there to die. It's what he did to Michael, so I'd say it's equal treatment. :)

GameGirlInAdvance you're in dangerous denial of reality.

You know already the apropriate punishment for Murray. Without knowing all the evidence? How? Aren't you just as much over the top as you think ppl screaming murder are?

Btw Murray can't be that much in denial as he is obviously lying cuz also changing his version of what went one please if needed ask your therapist about that also (again if you're really interested in the truth go and read the threads telling about it. There's a coroners report. There's affidavits and search warrant to read. That is clear evidence Murray is lying. Maybe you should discuss that with your therapist also).
I have a feeling you didn't read to much of that yet therefore you do stress how you like to put yourself into the position 'I'm such a good person because I do forgive everybody and support everybody and I will make everyone better like that also'... but that is not healthy cuz that's not really dealing with reality. You're like sailing on a cloud there and that can end with a really really hard fall.

Again work on giving yourself and ppl some truth and with their understanding anger will fade. That means dealing with real life. With just posing your opinion against their opinion... that ends in circles... means never... hopeless...

Oh and just to put this very clear in the end... noone here is hating on YOU clearly... opinions just differ at times... and when that happens it doesn't mean necessarily these ppl hate eachother.

I do not wish death sentence to anybody. IMO the best option would be Murray to never be able to practice medicine again.

How about him DEAD AND ROTTEN
why is it ok for Michael to be dead and for this guy to receive sympathy?
I swear a heart attack would've been easier for me to handle than this excuse for a human being taking Michael's life away - do any of yoy sympathizers realize Michael died for nothing? this was not just an act of stupidity, this guy had total disregard for safety this was totally preventable!
Why does everyone blame Michael and no one chases down the doctors who put that stuff in him in the first place? this was his doctors responsibility to keep Michael safe not Michael's responsibility Michael was not a doctor!
I know no one is going to pay for this I just know it I've lost all hope

Back