Whatever happened to mjjpictures?

cinzia

Proud Member
Does anyone know anything about mjjpictures.com? "the best source for Michael Jackson pictures" has been on hiatus forever it seems.
Anyone know if they are ever coming back? I used to love browsing through there...
image_temp.jpg

You can still view the pictures (through certain links) but you can't actually see it! :'(
I'm not sure if they or he/she will ever be back! :(

Cinzia weren't you a donator before?

Thanks twinklEE, I sure was and am trying to still be. :wild: I'll PM somebody today. my day has not been too good :bugeyed and I probably wouldn't have even noticed! Thanks again for noticing , you're a real :angel: !

I'm not sure...I miss that site. It was fantastic. I used to spend hours looking through. :( I hope it returns soon.

I have it in my favourites links and I try to browse from time to time, but .... :no:

I believe I once took a day off from work to save all photos at my computer....

Would anyone be interested in getting the archive?

Is that a complete rip from MJJpictures.com? I mean is all pictures from MJJpictures there?

Is that a complete rip from MJJpictures.com? I mean is all pictures from MJJpictures there?

I don't know.. But there are lots of pics from every song in every tour and not only concerts. There are Invincible and This Is It era too. Most of those HQ pics are with MJJPictures watermark. Check it out :yes:

For example, if you click on ''Dangerous'' -

. Short Films
. Awards & Special Performances
. Appearances
. Michael Jackson Talks... To Oprah
. Photoshoots
. Commercials
. Dangerous World Tour
. Various

I know the girl who runs SteadyLaughing, and she's friends with the girl who runs MJJpictures. I think they're both taking hiatuses at the moment, but I'm not sure if MJJpictures will come back indefinitely.

Back