What's the reason to not buy or buy Thriller 25?

my old thriller cd is all scratch so i will buy 2 of these,one to play and one to keep

ALSO.. You know if Thriller 25 does not sell well.. the MEDIA will pounce on that and tare MJ apart again.. They are just waiting with there fangs out to chomp down on him..

If they do that, it will further peoples negitive opinions on Michael closing there minds more to his COMEBACK ALBUM.. This album could could be the key for the WELCOMING or another LOCK for Michael have to break down..

I would like Thriller 25 to sell well.

You're not "not a true fan" if you decide not to buy something! I own a lot of stuff, but never saw the point in buying "The Essential" and some other compilations...

Like I said, buy if you wantit... and don't buy it if you don't. :lol:
same here, Heavy collector of MJ CD Media (esp. singles) but never had the though of buying Essential and Number Ones...one day i will ..lol

Who are you to tell other fans what a true fan is? I don't want to pull a fight or anything but over the years i'm a fan i heard this so many times it's just annoying. Everyone is a fan in thier own way. Being MJ fan isn't like who has the most MJ stuff at all.

very true. would those ppl mind being called guilbe suckers for buying so many copies then the next week complain about sony milking mjs back cat

same here, Heavy collector of MJ CD Media (esp. singles) but never had the though of buying Essential and Number Ones...one day i will ..lol

LOL. I'm a singles collector too (vinyl and CD, some of tape too).

For me, Thriller is an essential collectors item.. I'll be buying the deluxe edition and a vinyl if I can get my hands on one. :lol:

I know Michaels gotta put food on the table too, but I don't see this moneymaking project as an "EFFORT".
How many times are we gonna have to buy the same stuff all over again? I bought "Number Ones" Just to support my boy.I bought "Essentials" for the same reason, I sure as hell aint buying this thing now. "Thriller" has become a burden, I know it sold like hot cakes but If you ask a real fan they'l point to "Dangerous" I hate how they make as if its the best Michael has done, and to a certian extent Michael lets them..

Yeah right.
I'm still pointin' to Thriller homie. In my opinion, Thriller is the best damn thing Michael's ever done, and it ain't got sh!t to do with how many copies it sold. It's a classic.
End of.
The biggest selling album of all time DESERVES to be celebrated. So what's Michael supposed to do, ignore it and all of it's accomplishment's?
Sure.
Sorry, but I'll pick Thriller over Dangerous anyday.

Hollaback.

Last edited:
My God! How many times do we have to keep getting the same songs over and over?! They are smart too, they do something slightly different just to kinda make you buy it, (I think they make Mj fans as suckers who would buy anything Mj related). What's next? "Michael Jackson's Classics"......With Billie Jean, Thriller, Smooth Criminal...etc. I don't have all his albums yet, but I think I'll stick to the basics. In other words, I think I'll pass on T25.

Last edited:
I can think of several reasons why you should buy it:

- 5 new remixes
- 2 unreleased songs (if you're buying the Japan version)
- New photos and packaging not included in the original edition

Michael Jackson product is my Crack ... that is the real reason i have to buy it :D

I wil definately buy it! Because of the 'I want to own it!!!' factor :D A reason not to buy it could be that its already on the internet, but with MJ it's different, we just want to really buy it! :-D I just love For All Time! (and the way it spells FAT! :D) it is a beautiful song and his NEW (my opinion) vocals on it are amazing! :D

If you don't buy it than don't but the relase is also a collectors item, and collectors will buy it no matter what, because they will have all the releases that ever were and are out, it's the same what it was with invincible, there where like 5 colors, so the collectors will buy them all.

To buy Thriller 25 is:

1. to support Michael

2. to increase sales

3. to hear new 2008 versions

4. to hear new releases

5. to encourage sales

6. to promote his new album

I can't think of any reason why a fan wouldn't want this album. That's my opinion.

You pretty much summed it up for me. Even though the album targets the general public, MJ fans should be the first ons to be supporting him. :D

I had wanted to get it. But ever since I had heard Fergie is going to be on it. I totally lost any desire of ever wanting to get it. Fergie to me is one of the worst singers there is today. She is one of the main reasons why I hate today's music. And totally stop listening to it. And there is no way in hell will I ever waste my money on something she is on. Ever since heard these 3 songs of hers Fergielicious, Glamorous, and London Bridge. I had just wanted to strangle her for making those extremely horrible songs.

Last edited:
Gosh u guyz really wont buy it? this is not just a re-release people. Not just some track sony thru onto a cd just for money. Michael was 100 percent a part of this. He did this 4 us. No 1 can make u buy it, but damn as a fan u would think u would. But its your choice, i kno 4 a fact im gettin this 2 number 1. Im buyin all 3 editionz. I love Michael Jackson and aslong as he is apart of a project u better damn well believe im buyin it.

In other words, I think I'll pass on T25.

Off topic...but dude, that's an awesome siggy you have there. I'm absolutely loving it. What show is the one on the right side from? :wub:

On topic...I'm absolutely buying it and all the goodies that come with it:D

I'll buy 2 versions of these; because I'm a collector :) With these, I'll have 4 versions of thriller :D

In 103.000.000; four is mine ^_^

But I think it's enough. We want BAD Tour DVD's or unrelased materials.

Last edited:
There Is No Reason To Not Buy It. Period.

Actually there is a reason a very, very good reason not to buy it. Fergie is on it. And like I had said before there is no way in hell will I ever waste any of my money on something she is on. She like beyond horrible. In fact there isn't even a word in the English language that can even describle how horrible I think she is. My God I wanted to strangle her to death when she had came out with the songs Fergielicious, Glamorous, and London Bridge. As soon as they get rid of her I will gladly buy it but until then I will just go and happily listen to my Thriller Special Edition cd instead. Thank God there is no Fergie on it.

Off topic...but dude, that's an awesome siggy you have there. I'm absolutely loving it. What show is the one on the right side from? :wub:

i think that the clip on the right of that siggy is mj rehearsing choreography for the gost film.
(i think).

Actually there is a reason a very, very good reason not to buy it. Fergie is on it. And like I had said before there is no way in hell will I ever waste any of my money on something she is on. She like beyond horrible. In fact there isn't even a word in the English language that can even describle how horrible I think she is. My God I wanted to strangle her to death when she had came out with the songs Fergielicious, Glamorous, and London Bridge. As soon as they get rid of her I will gladly buy it but until then I will just go and happily listen to my Thriller Special Edition cd instead. Thank God there is no Fergie on it.
Just skip Beat it 2008 then :lol:
I personally think that there's no better way/time to support him than to buy Thriller 25 esp since this is his first project after the trial. It's just as important as his next brand new album if there's one.

Last edited:
Just skip Beat it 2008 then :lol:
I personally think that there's no better way/time to support him than to buy Thriller 25 esp since this is his first project after the trial. It's just as important as his next brand new album if there's one.

Whats the point of doing that when she is still going to be on the album? And I will still be owning something that she is on. I love Michael and everything but I am sure as hell not going to waste my money on something that has Fergie and Akon on it. I can't stand those 2. I just thank god my Thriller SE cd wasn't ruin by those 2. I rather have that then Thriller 25. Believe me as soon as they get rid of them off the album I will get it. But until then I will just continue on listening to my Thriller SE cd.

Last edited:
If I get the money, sure. And if there's extra stuff on it that wasnt on the original, sure. And if Fergie isnt on it, sure.:yes:

Last edited:
Whats the point of doing that when she is still going to be on the album? And I will still be owning something that she is on. I love Michael and everything but I am sure as hell not going to waste my money on something that has Fergie and Akon on it. I can't stand those 2. I just thank god my Thriller SE cd wasn't ruin by those 2. I rather have that then Thriller 25. Believe me as soon as they get rid of them off the album I will get it. But until then I will just continue on listening to my Thriller SE cd.

I hate her too!I can't watching and hearing her!She just kill BEAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL BUY THE ALBUM BECAUSE I WANT TO SUPPORT MICHAEL , BUT I'LL GIVE IT TO MY COUSIN LIKE PRESENT!

Back