When do you think Michael and Lisa last spoke?

When do you think they last spoke to each other?

• Total voters
i'm guessing around 2005 before, during or after the trial. didn't she say she spoke to him around that time.

According to people Michael congratulated her on the twins and she ripped him apart, also she stated that she called while being pregnant to 'get closure' as if she didn't have anything better to do, carrying another man's children. So I assume they spoke in 2008

I have no idea
but honestly I do not like Lisa Marie Presley
she have no good impression to me=)

I have no idea
but honestly I do not like Lisa Marie Presley
she have no good impression to me=)
lol I can't blame you for not liking her, she definitely isn't the most likable person around. LOL!:cheeky:

I just got done reading Elvis Presley by The Presley's and family members even said that Lisa Marie was a nightmare. One of the Presely family members use to call Lisa "s.o.b" or "you bastard" when it came down to running after her over Graceland to bath her. The only one who could control her and bath her was Elvis. Lisa Marie even fired a cook one time because the cook said she couldn't have any cake until after dinner. She was just 7 when she did that. Elvis of course sat Lisa down and told her that's not the way to treat the cooks. lol

If her family says she was pretty much a nightmare and this was when Lisa was a kid, can you imagine what she must have been like as a teen? Or when she was married to Michael. lol

I do feel bad that she had to witness her father die. From what what said in the book, she was hysterical when finding out her dad had died right in the room next to her. Sad.

RollingStone-4.jpg

Has anyone read this?

March 26, 2003 -- LISA Marie Presley really loved Michael Jackson - but now wonders whether he married her just to improve his public image.
Usually tight-lipped about her love life, Elvis Presley's only child has finally found a reason to talk.
Her recording debut, "To Whom It May Concern," will be out April 8, and the mysterious Presley is coming out, too, in the new Rolling Stone, on newsstands Friday.
"I did fall in love with him," she told writer Chris Heath.
"I can't tell you what his intentions were, but I can tell you I absolutely fell in love with him and fell into this whole thing which I'm not proud of now."
During their two-year marriage, Presley, 35, says they had sex - "for a while."
"And then it became 'Def Con 2,' " she said. "It just got really ugly at the end."

Jackson, 44, first tried to get in touch with her when she was a teen, but she "thought he was weird," she says.
Fast forward a few years: Jackson sent word through a friend he wanted Presley to hear a demo record he made.
"He was very real with me off the bat," she says. "He immediately went into this whole explanation of what he knew people thought of him and what the truth was.
"He was very real - he was cursing, he was funny. . ."
Presley continues, "I was always saying, 'People wouldn't think I was so crazy [for marrying Jackson] if they saw who the hell you really are; that you sit around and you drink and you curse and you're f - - - ing funny, and you have a bad mouth and you don't have that high voice all the time . . ."
They became friends; she was still married to her first husband, rocker Danny Keough (with whom she has two children, Danielle, 13, and Ben, 10). Jackson confided in her during a costly lawsuit and a police investigation of claims he sexually molested a 13-year-old boy.
"I got into this whole 'I'm going to save you' thing. I thought all that stuff he was doing - philanthropy and the children thing and all this stuff - was awesome . . . OK. Hello. I was delusionary. I got some romantic idea in my head I could save him and we could save the world."
Jackson began courting her with candy and flowers, and she left her marriage to Keough "probably quicker than I would have, and that was probably one of the bigger mistakes of my whole life," she says.
Remember that famous *****-Lisa lip-lock at the MTV Music Awards?
"It was his manager's idea," she said. "I thought it was stupid. All of a sudden, I became part of a p.r. machine."
Still, she went on TV to defend him to Diane Sawyer.
"I was really in this lioness thing with him - I wanted to protect him. Naive as hell. I never thought for a moment someone like him could actually use me."
His mind, she says, was "constantly at work, calculating, manipulating. And he scared me like that."
Toward the end of their marriage, he would disappear for weeks at a time, she says.
The last straw came when he dissed Elvis in a TV Guide story. "He was quoting me: " 'Presley told me Elvis had a nose job,' which is absolute bulls - - -. I read that and I threw it across the kitchen. 'I told you what?' "
She demanded a divorce and plunged into depression.
"My body started to deteriorate. I started to have panic attacks."
Finally, a homeopathic doctor told her to get her fillings removed, which cured her. "Mercury [in the fillings] can make you go f - - - ing crazy" she says.
She blames their volatile personalities on her short-lived marriage to Nicolas Cage.
Labeling him a "hothead," Presley says " . . . we're both so dramatic and dynamic that when it was good, it was unbelievably good, and when it was bad, it was just a f - - - ing bloody nightmare for everybody. It was just Mr. Toad's Wild Ride."

Read more interviews of her here
http://lisamarie.at.infoseek.co.jp/lisanews33.htm

I do feel bad that she had to witness her father die. From what what said in the book, she was hysterical when finding out her dad had died right in the room next to her. Sad.

It sound similar.... I feel bad for her. I saw documentary about her and there was about Elvis`s dead. Lisa was with him at home.
When someone found him, she wanted to see her daddy, she wanted to know what`s going on, she cried and screemed, then she called to Elivis`s girfriend first, not to Priscilla. She was only 9. She was little girl.
She was spoiled, ok, that`s true, but she was so lonely all the time. Priscilla doesn`t care for her. Elvis loved her the most. She was daddy`s girl.That was so sad.

Watch if you want.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPemPSPwPd0&feature=related

Michael`s past is so similar.
Crowd of people crying after Graceland`s gates, just like 7 moths ago people cried at Neverland Valley.

Now, I feel so bad for Prince, Paris and Blanket.

I just got done reading Elvis Presley by The Presley's and family members even said that Lisa Marie was a nightmare. One of the Presely family members use to call Lisa "s.o.b" or "you bastard" when it came down to running after her over Graceland to bath her. The only one who could control her and bath her was Elvis. Lisa Marie even fired a cook one time because the cook said she couldn't have any cake until after dinner. She was just 7 when she did that. Elvis of course sat Lisa down and told her that's not the way to treat the cooks. lol

If her family says she was pretty much a nightmare and this was when Lisa was a kid, can you imagine what she must have been like as a teen? Or when she was married to Michael. lol

Thanks for posting this. I had this feeling she was like this all along...spoiled little rich girl who got everything and everyone she wanted to kowtow to her. I don't like her either.

It sound similar.... I feel bad for her. I saw documentary about her and there was about Elvis`s dead. Lisa was with him at home.
When someone found him, she wanted to see her daddy, she wanted to know what`s going on, she cried and screemed, then she called to Elivis`s girfriend first, not to Priscilla. She was only 9. She was little girl.
She was spoiled, ok, that`s true, but she was so lonely all the time. Priscilla doesn`t care for her. Elvis loved her the most. She was daddy`s girl.That was so sad.

Watch if you want.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPemPSPwPd0&feature=related

Michael`s past is so similar.
Crowd of people crying after Graceland`s gates, just like 7 moths ago people cried at Neverland Valley.

Now, I feel so bad for Prince, Paris and Blanket.

I never seen that documentary so I will watch.

I can't help with the similarities of Lisa Marie and Paris. I mean Paris too was at home when Michael died. It's just so sad.

Presilla seemed like a cold person. Not even Lisa could stand her and wanted to be around her mom lol

RollingStone-4.jpg

Has anyone read this?

March 26, 2003 -- LISA Marie Presley really loved Michael Jackson - but now wonders whether he married her just to improve his public image.
Usually tight-lipped about her love life, Elvis Presley's only child has finally found a reason to talk.
Her recording debut, "To Whom It May Concern," will be out April 8, and the mysterious Presley is coming out, too, in the new Rolling Stone, on newsstands Friday.
"I did fall in love with him," she told writer Chris Heath.
"I can't tell you what his intentions were, but I can tell you I absolutely fell in love with him and fell into this whole thing which I'm not proud of now."
During their two-year marriage, Presley, 35, says they had sex - "for a while."
"And then it became 'Def Con 2,' " she said. "It just got really ugly at the end."

Jackson, 44, first tried to get in touch with her when she was a teen, but she "thought he was weird," she says.
Fast forward a few years: Jackson sent word through a friend he wanted Presley to hear a demo record he made.
"He was very real with me off the bat," she says. "He immediately went into this whole explanation of what he knew people thought of him and what the truth was.
"He was very real - he was cursing, he was funny. . ."
Presley continues, "I was always saying, 'People wouldn't think I was so crazy [for marrying Jackson] if they saw who the hell you really are; that you sit around and you drink and you curse and you're f - - - ing funny, and you have a bad mouth and you don't have that high voice all the time . . ."
They became friends; she was still married to her first husband, rocker Danny Keough (with whom she has two children, Danielle, 13, and Ben, 10). Jackson confided in her during a costly lawsuit and a police investigation of claims he sexually molested a 13-year-old boy.
"I got into this whole 'I'm going to save you' thing. I thought all that stuff he was doing - philanthropy and the children thing and all this stuff - was awesome . . . OK. Hello. I was delusionary. I got some romantic idea in my head I could save him and we could save the world."
Jackson began courting her with candy and flowers, and she left her marriage to Keough "probably quicker than I would have, and that was probably one of the bigger mistakes of my whole life," she says.
Remember that famous *****-Lisa lip-lock at the MTV Music Awards?
"It was his manager's idea," she said. "I thought it was stupid. All of a sudden, I became part of a p.r. machine."
Still, she went on TV to defend him to Diane Sawyer.
"I was really in this lioness thing with him - I wanted to protect him. Naive as hell. I never thought for a moment someone like him could actually use me."
His mind, she says, was "constantly at work, calculating, manipulating. And he scared me like that."
Toward the end of their marriage, he would disappear for weeks at a time, she says.
The last straw came when he dissed Elvis in a TV Guide story. "He was quoting me: " 'Presley told me Elvis had a nose job,' which is absolute bulls - - -. I read that and I threw it across the kitchen. 'I told you what?' "
She demanded a divorce and plunged into depression.
"My body started to deteriorate. I started to have panic attacks."
Finally, a homeopathic doctor told her to get her fillings removed, which cured her. "Mercury [in the fillings] can make you go f - - - ing crazy" she says.
She blames their volatile personalities on her short-lived marriage to Nicolas Cage.
Labeling him a "hothead," Presley says " . . . we're both so dramatic and dynamic that when it was good, it was unbelievably good, and when it was bad, it was just a f - - - ing bloody nightmare for everybody. It was just Mr. Toad's Wild Ride."

Read more interviews of her here
http://lisamarie.at.infoseek.co.jp/lisanews33.htm

Wow I learn something new everyday just another dragging MJ down the drain I mean good lord this interview goes hard

I never seen that documentary so I will watch.

I can't help with the similarities of Lisa Marie and Paris. I mean Paris too was at home when Michael died. It's just so sad.

Presilla seemed like a cold person. Not even Lisa could stand her and wanted to be around her mom lol
Let's just pray to God that these will be the only similarities between those two, I'm sure there was a reason for MJ to raise his children the way he did, unspoiled, humble, down to earth, friendly etc. He too probably prayed for his daughter not to turn out like his ex, that was prolly his worst nightmare/fear. LOL!

i never liked LMP.
MJ made mistakes for sure too, but at least he didn't go around bad-talking what they had.

Let's just pray to God that these will be the only similarities between those two, I'm sure there was a reason for MJ to raise his children the way he did, unspoiled, humble, down to earth, friendly etc. He too probably prayed for his daughter not to turn out like his ex, that was prolly his worst nightmare/fear. LOL!

Had Michael been alive and was still raising them, for sure the kids would have came out humble, unspoiled, ect. I have doubts now. I don't know why.

I wish Diana would have the kids. Diana is a wonderful mother.

Lisa Marie is a very angry person. It was after her dad died that a switch went off on her. She was a very happy little girl, spoiled rotten, but still very happy. Her dad died and she lost it. She was doing coke at 14. I feel bad for her at times. I really do. I understand why she is still, at 41 years old, still angry. I just wish she wouldn't have vented her angry out in the press and drag Michael down while at it.

Had Michael been alive and was still raising them, for sure the kids would have came out humble, unspoiled, ect. I have doubts now. I don't know why.

Lisa Marie is a very angry person. It was after her dad died that a switch went off on her. She was a very happy little girl, spoiled rotten, but still very happy. Her dad died and she lost it. She was doing coke at 14. I feel bad for her at times. I really do. I understand why she is still, at 41 years old, still angry. I just wish she wouldn't have vented her angry out in the press and drag Michael down while at it.

You`re right. When Elvis died she was diferent person. She was so angry, lonely and she doesn`t know what to do with dose feelings. She started doing bad things, but nothing helped her.
She is 41 now, but she still have many bad feelings in her heart. Especially after Michael`s past she have much more.

The Kids are fine where they are. By all accounts all The Jackson grandkids are respectful, well behaved. We don't see them acting a fool in hollywood like offsprings of celebrities or the kids of celebrities who made just one movie or had 1 hit on the charts. Yet still they are in public , in every magazine acting a fool. They are fine where they are. Nobody but Katherine and The Jacksons can teach them about their father. No matter how close you are to your friends , they just dont know you like you family does.

I have to agree with you.

And what film was it? I never heard Lisa starring in any film.

I think it was Priscilla with the naked gun series.

I hope that is only similarity between Paris and LMP, too. Because LMP went downhill in her teens and was a bad girl.

The Kids are fine where they are. By all accounts all The Jackson grandkids are respectful, well behaved. We don't see them acting a fool in hollywood like offsprings of celebrities or the kids of celebrities who made just one movie or had 1 hit on the charts. Yet still they are in public , in every magazine acting a fool. They are fine where they are. Nobody but Katherine and The Jacksons can teach them about their father. No matter how close you are to your friends , they just dont know you like you family does.
You don't hear anything because there is no interest in them, even if they did something wrong you wouldn't get to know about it (the siblings kids that is). With all due respect the credit for MJ3 being humble, down to earth and unspoiled goes to MJ only. He was the one raising them for 12 years. The extended family and Katherine just took over six months ago.

Last edited:
You don't hear anything because there is no interest in them, even if they did something wrong you wouldn't get to know about it. With all due respect the credit for MJ3 being humble, down to earth and unspoiled goes to MJ only. He was the one raising them for 12 years. The extended family and Katherine just took over six months ago.

I agree with you twinklee, the reason why you don't hear about MJ's kids hardly after December is because as soon as the news media saw that they (in tabloid media's terms normal, going to a theme park, going to karate class, ect. The media lost interest a bit and plus they haven't done anything bad to torrent a bad headline) That is Mike's work that the kids are good kids.

You don't hear anything because there is no interest in them, even if they did something wrong you wouldn't get to know about it (the siblings kids that is). With all due respect the credit for MJ3 being humble, down to earth and unspoiled goes to MJ only. He was the one raising them for 12 years. The extended family and Katherine just took over six months ago.

I agree. All credits go to Michael. And I'm sorry, but Katherine is not someone I would leave my kids to. I know Katherine is a devout religious person, Michael loved her, but not all her kids came out okay. La Toya, Jermaine, and Randy are just three examples. She stood by as she saw her children being severely abused by their father. Persuaded Michael to do gigs with the brothers when he did not want to. I could go on...

But I think Diana was a stellar choice and Michael adored her like a mother. ALL her kids are doing well, are professional and she even has a famous daughter who appeared in a very well rated sitcom. No drugs. No drama. There's a lot of drama in The Jackson family.

You`re right. When Elvis died she was diferent person. She was so angry, lonely and she doesn`t know what to do with dose feelings. She started doing bad things, but nothing helped her.
She is 41 now, but she still have many bad feelings in her heart. Especially after Michael`s past she have much more.

They should have sent Lisa to a therapist as soon as her father died. That would have helped her a lot.

There are children of lesser known celebrities that are in the spotlight because they do stupid ish and put themselves out there. You watch tv and they report, this is the daughter or son of so and so , his or her dad played in the movie "something" or was in the 80's or 70's rock band whatever. And you go who? Yet still their kids are famous and in the public eye and do nothing. They are just famous. There's no interest in Rod Stewards kids, Mike Jaggers kids, and some of the lesser known celebs and yet still I know them. You know why they act a fool and are always in public. They crave attention. The Jackson kids don't do that. Shoot was anybody checking for Evan Ross , No. But he is on ever red carpet. He stays out of trouble for the most part. How do you think we know who Paris Hilton , The kardashians and all the socialites out there? They put themselsves out there. The kids of David Foster are everywhere with paps following them" Again ask your self why" They act spoilt and are out of control. Is there any interst in David Foster or his kids? Are they more famous than the Jacksons before or after MJ's death? NO!!! So again my point is THE JACKSON grandkids stay out of trouble. They don't follow the hollywood crowd. PPB are fine.

Shoot while we're on the topic, Lisa Maries daughter could be doing the same, but she is not. She keeps a low profile. She has hollywood friends and you still dont hear about her. I read an interview with Demi Moores daughter and she hangs with Lisa's daughter and Lindsay Lohan. Why is that We always hear about Lindsay and not Rumor or Lisa's kid. I mean Demi and Bruce are considered A-Listers. They were not raised like that. They don't crave the attention. Thats the difference.

FYI The kardashians , Hitons, Quincy Jones kids, Some of the Jackson Kids, Nicole Ritchie grew up together. They use to hang out. Whose family is more famous? However who is more in the spotlight? Katherine did a good job raising her children and they intern did the same with their kids period!!! Mike planted the seed in PPB and the family will continue it.

Sorry I repeated myself so many times.

Last edited:
I agree. All credits go to Michael. And I'm sorry, but Katherine is not someone I would leave my kids to. I know Katherine is a devout religious person, Michael loved her, but not all her kids came out okay. La Toya, Jermaine, and Randy are just three examples. She stood by as she saw her children being severely abused by their father. Persuaded Michael to do gigs with the brothers when he did not want to. I could go on...

But I think Diana was a stellar choice and Michael adored her like a mother. ALL her kids are doing well, are professional and she even has a famous daughter who appeared in a very well rated sitcom. No drugs. No drama. There's a lot of drama in The Jackson family.

They should have sent Lisa to a therapist as soon as her father died. That would have helped her a lot.

If you wanna go there about Katherine what about Diana. Diana doesn't have a good past either. Dui's and rehab. She is known to have a funky attitude. She had a child with a married man and didn't tell her daughter who her father was until she was a grown child. You say Michael adored Diana like a mother. He loved his Mother more!!!!!!! I find it disrespectful for you to say she stood by and watch. Back Then thats how Black men disciplined their kids. Does that mean its right? Who's to say. Everyone has a different opinion. I was "beaten" just the same and I love my parents. And I don't call what they did abuse. To mainstream America and Europe it is.

I find it astounishing you would put down Michael mother and give glowing reviews to another woman and would rather his kids be raised by her. Family comes first. I have never understood cases where something happened to the parents and you have a wonderful family willing to take them in , care for them but the LAW would rather separate them and put them in foster care. The messed up system where children gets lost in. Yes I know Mike put her in the will as his SECOND choice, but i think its just as cruel to uproot them from a HUGE loving family, with tons of uncles and aunts, Kids their own age that they know and place them with someone they barely know. If that would have been the case you better believe they would be with Debbie Rowe right now. She is a stranger so is Diana Ross. Debbie would have had the upper hand because she is their mother. Katherine is the perfect choice. Theres no more drama in THE JACKSON FAMILY than any other family. They are one of the Famous families in the world. Their son , brother was THE MOST FAMOUS person in their world so their problems are magnified twice as much. Michael was always embroiled in some drama or scandal and yet still his kids were/are fine. Outsiders said otherwise, but they were proven wrong by Paris herself. I bet if YOUR family was to be put in a fish bowl, under a damn microscope it wouldn't be a bed of roses either. Quit judging.

There is nothing wrong with La Toya and Jermaine other than the fact they like the spotlight too damn much. Joe I really don't know what going on there. Won't try to figure it out. That has nothing to do with Katherine.

OFF TOPIC:

I know you will jump on my back for the Joe discipline comment. So heres a blog The GREAT ACTIVIST CHUCK D wrote after Mike's passing. In it he spoke about Joe and the way he disciplined his kids:

Michael Jackson and his family had been on my mind as recently as earlier this year. When I started one of my newest ventures, my songwriting company, I wondered about making some songs for the rest of the Jackson brothers, who I thought people would see without Mike. I didn't enjoy the fact that the JACKSON men weren't really in the business anymore. Nor recording. Nor really performing. I know that they'd seen/done it all, but I felt and feel that they are more of an institution that some rumor machine, ready for TMZ or the ENQUIRER, would only mention because of their brother. I was pissed because I knew that the heart and soul of this genius of Mike Jax was hurting and was collapsing under this negative non-stop attacking of his character. And alongside this, knowing that SONY would do anything to get that publishing back.

Still I knew the JACKSONS, Michael included, probably couldn't get a return call from this so-called business of a recording industry. I knew then that Urban and fake-black radio wouldn't play a thing from Mike if he was independent while he was alive. Prompting some fake @ss DJs, Program Directors and Music Directors to test the market to see if he was hot, and instead playing some nondescript, nowadays "quick artist" singing nothing for nobody important. Cool, play your flavor of the month, some audio-sewage pumped by what remaining few labels are left. But damn, be open to acknowledge royalty in music when it calls. Or before it dies. Mike and the JAX clan had been doing this before many had a thought about being in the music biz. My thoughts if I was a radio programmer would be let MIKE be Mike and have the label deliver whatever. And play it to death, instead of playing him to his death. Yes, these so called urban powers that be, "played" him, alright, like they play with the masses of blackfolk listening, watching, and tuning and snoozing in.

Oh yeah, BET was a disaster zone waiting to happen when it rushed their so called tribute.

Cheap news for expensive yet broke @ss times. ET, Larry King LIVE and every other so called 'news bureau' has been covering, uncovering, cowering, hovering over this for a month and a half. I can see that. But when major news networks become 'nitworks' replacing real, more important news with the aftermath of 'mess' and rumor, there stands a reason for concern.

Well ,myself being around the Jackson generation age where parents doled out @ss whippings when crossed,I see where PC white america is shaken by Joe Jackson. While I think he was a bit over the top later on with the disease of 'fame,' his root reasons were to get his family and himself the hell out the hood. All you got to do is check the Jackson mini-series film for some reference. Call it what you want, but I've been witnessing 25 years of black kids killing each other in the midst of absent black fathers and over-flooded one-sided stereotypes in the media. Especialy black boys, as my wife Dr. Gaye Theresa Johnson points out. Joe Jackson might be seen a bit crazy to white america, but join the club, many of us loud black men are.

Michael Jackson needed somebody to support him when times seemed a bit low. If not the industry, at least the community. The increased support for prominent black people only when they're dead has to stop. But then again maybe Michael is our version of ELVIS. The business of the death of Michael Jackson has begun, how sad. If that is indeed the case, I'm casting my vote for IKE and NAT Turner week at a mall nearest you.

ChuckD@publicenemy.com

Last edited:
If you wanna go there about Katherine what about Diana. Diana doesn't have a good past either. Dui's and rehab. She is known to have a funky attitude. She had a child with a married man and didn't tell her daughter who her father was until she was a grown child. You say Michael adored Diana like a mother. He loved his Mother more!!!!!!! I find it disrespectful for you to say she stood by and watch. Back Then thats how Black men disciplined their kids. Does that mean its right? Who's to say. Everyone has a different opinion. I was "beaten" just the same and I love my parents. And I don't call what they did abuse. To mainstream America and Europe it is.

I find it astounishing you would put down Michael mother and give glowing reviews to another woman and would rather his kids be raised by her. Family comes first. I have never understood cases where something happened to the parents and you have a wonderful family willing to take them in , care for them but the LAW would rather separate them and put them in foster care. The messed up system where children gets lost in. Yes I know Mike put her in the will as his SECOND choice, but i think its just as cruel to uproot them from a HUGE loving family, with tons of uncles and aunts, Kids their own age that they know and place them with someone they barely know. If that would have been the case you better believe they would be with Debbie Rowe right now. She is a stranger so is Diana Ross. Debbie would have had the upper hand because she is their mother. Katherine is the perfect choice. Theres no more drama in THE JACKSON FAMILY than any other family. They are one of the Famous families in the world. Their son , brother was THE MOST FAMOUS person in their world so their problems are magnified twice as much. Michael was always embroiled in some drama or scandal and yet still his kids were/are fine. Outsiders said otherwise, but they were proven wrong by Paris herself. I bet if YOUR family was to be put in a fish bowl, under a damn microscope it wouldn't be a bed of roses either. Quit judging.

There is nothing wrong with La Toya and Jermaine other than the fact they like the spotlight too damn much. Joe I really don't know what going on there. Won't try to figure it out. That has nothing to do with Katherine.

OFF TOPIC:

I know you will jump on my back for the Joe discipline comment. So heres a blog The GREAT ACTIVIST CHUCK D wrote after Mike's passing. In it he spoke about Joe and the way he disciplined his kids:

Michael Jackson and his family had been on my mind as recently as earlier this year. When I started one of my newest ventures, my songwriting company, I wondered about making some songs for the rest of the Jackson brothers, who I thought people would see without Mike. I didn't enjoy the fact that the JACKSON men weren't really in the business anymore. Nor recording. Nor really performing. I know that they'd seen/done it all, but I felt and feel that they are more of an institution that some rumor machine, ready for TMZ or the ENQUIRER, would only mention because of their brother. I was pissed because I knew that the heart and soul of this genius of Mike Jax was hurting and was collapsing under this negative non-stop attacking of his character. And alongside this, knowing that SONY would do anything to get that publishing back.

Still I knew the JACKSONS, Michael included, probably couldn't get a return call from this so-called business of a recording industry. I knew then that Urban and fake-black radio wouldn't play a thing from Mike if he was independent while he was alive. Prompting some fake @ss DJs, Program Directors and Music Directors to test the market to see if he was hot, and instead playing some nondescript, nowadays "quick artist" singing nothing for nobody important. Cool, play your flavor of the month, some audio-sewage pumped by what remaining few labels are left. But damn, be open to acknowledge royalty in music when it calls. Or before it dies. Mike and the JAX clan had been doing this before many had a thought about being in the music biz. My thoughts if I was a radio programmer would be let MIKE be Mike and have the label deliver whatever. And play it to death, instead of playing him to his death. Yes, these so called urban powers that be, "played" him, alright, like they play with the masses of blackfolk listening, watching, and tuning and snoozing in.

Oh yeah, BET was a disaster zone waiting to happen when it rushed their so called tribute.

Cheap news for expensive yet broke @ss times. ET, Larry King LIVE and every other so called 'news bureau' has been covering, uncovering, cowering, hovering over this for a month and a half. I can see that. But when major news networks become 'nitworks' replacing real, more important news with the aftermath of 'mess' and rumor, there stands a reason for concern.

Well ,myself being around the Jackson generation age where parents doled out @ss whippings when crossed,I see where PC white america is shaken by Joe Jackson. While I think he was a bit over the top later on with the disease of 'fame,' his root reasons were to get his family and himself the hell out the hood. All you got to do is check the Jackson mini-series film for some reference. Call it what you want, but I've been witnessing 25 years of black kids killing each other in the midst of absent black fathers and over-flooded one-sided stereotypes in the media. Especialy black boys, as my wife Dr. Gaye Theresa Johnson points out. Joe Jackson might be seen a bit crazy to white america, but join the club, many of us loud black men are.

Michael Jackson needed somebody to support him when times seemed a bit low. If not the industry, at least the community. The increased support for prominent black people only when they're dead has to stop. But then again maybe Michael is our version of ELVIS. The business of the death of Michael Jackson has begun, how sad. If that is indeed the case, I'm casting my vote for IKE and NAT Turner week at a mall nearest you.

ChuckD@publicenemy.com
Your personal views/feelings are unimportant. Michael only trusted Katherine when it came to raising his beloved children he named NO ONE ELSE, considering what a large family he has you'd think he could at least come up with another name. But he did not which, is quiet interesting and telling at the same time.

This is off topic, but I feel that it has to said:

I am sick of people defending Joe like he only gave Michael a few too many spankings and that Michael was just too sensitive. I try to be nice when it comes to this subject, but it would seem people need a sludge hammer to get it. Joe Jackson ABUSE Michael. He didn't just spank Michael, but practically torture him. How the hell can you justify a father rubbing oil all over their son's body and whipping them with an extension cord. If any other celebrity did this to their children, I bet most of you would be calling for their heads. But because that what blacks did back in the day to keep their child in line, it is all okay.

It is not okay. How does having a lifetime worth of mental and physical scars justifies keeping a child in line? What, as long as they don''t harm society and it is okay for them to be an emotional mess. Some of you need to educate yourselves.

Child abuse is the physical or psychological/emotional mistreatment of children. In the United States, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) define child maltreatment as any act or series of acts of commission or omission by a parent or other caregiver that results in harm, potential for harm, or threat of harm to a child. There are four major categories of child abuse: neglect, physical abuse, psychological/emotional abuse, and sexual abuse.

Some human-service professionals claim that cultural norms that sanction physical punishment are one of the causes of child abuse, and have undertaken campaigns to redefine such norms.

Out of all the possible forms of abuse, emotional abuse is the hardest to define. It could include name-calling, ridicule, degradation, destruction of personal belongings, torture or destruction of a pet, excessive criticism, inappropriate or excessive demands, withholding communication, and routine labeling or humiliation.
Victims of emotional abuse may react by distancing themselves from the abuser, internalizing the abusive words, or fighting back by insulting the abuser. Emotional abuse can result in abnormal or disrupted attachment disorder, a tendency for victims to blame themselves (self-blame) for the abuse, learned helplessness, and overly passive behavior.

Effects:

Children with a history of neglect or physical abuse are at risk of developing psychiatric problems, or a disorganized attachment style.

Victims of childhood abuse, it is claimed, also suffer from different types of physical health problems later in life. Some reportedly suffer from some type of chronic head, abdominal, pelvic, or muscular pain with no identifiable reason. Even though the majority of childhood abuse victims know or believe that their abuse is, or can be, the cause of different health problems in their adult life, for the great majority their abuse was not directly associated with those problems, indicating that sufferers were most likely diagnosed with other possible causes for their health problems, instead of their childhood abuse.

The effects of child abuse vary, depending on the type of abuse. A 2006 study found that childhood emotional and sexual abuse were strongly related to adult depressive symptoms, while exposure to verbal abuse and witnessing of domestic violence had a moderately strong association, and physical abuse a moderate one. For depression, experiencing more than two kinds of abuse exerted synergetically stronger symptoms.

New research illustrates that there are strong associations between exposure to child abuse in all its forms and higher rates of many chronic conditions. The strongest evidence comes from the Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE's) series of studies which show correlations between exposure to abuse or neglect and higher rates in adulthood of chronic conditions, high-risk health behaviors and shortened lifespan.

This is the truth of child abuse, black or white. Some say that they have seen young black men who run wild because they didn't have a father to keep them in line. The problem is, there is an equal amount of young black men who run wild because they have a father who beat the shit out of them. In those cases, they young men would had been better off without a father.

So, stop saying it was all justified because nothing can justified the above.

This thread is about LMP and MJ or about Jacksons? Just asking.... .

Well, there is something I have never read before about MJ/LMP relationships. It is just a person's opinion but still.. If there are facts she is talking about are true, the whole story is just crazy.
http://www.dancing-the-dream.com/My_Experiences/Michael_u__Lisa_Marie/michael_u__lisa_marie.html

I read that about a month ago and was shocked. It has some truths to it I think.

Your personal views/feelings are unimportant. Michael only trusted Katherine when it came to raising his beloved children he named NO ONE ELSE, considering what a large family he has you'd think he could at least come up with another name. But he did not which, is quiet interesting and telling at the same time.

You hit it right in the nail. His mother, then Diana Ross. That says a lot. I hope Diana steps up to the plate if there ever was a time she's needed.

In the end of the day Michael was closest to Diana then his whole family whether people want to not accept it or accept it. Lisa Marie was once very close to him too.

And to stear the thing back on topic:

Maybe 1999 or 2003 is probably the last time that LMP spoke to Michael.

She called him in 2008 to settle things once and for all. It didn't end well.

Last edited:
Back