Which MJ music video had the hottest girl?

Which MJ music video had the hottest girl?

• Ola Ray - Thriller

Votes: 11 3.3%
  • Tatiana Thumbzten - The Way You Make Me Feel

Votes: 137 41.5%
  • Iman - Remember The Time

Votes: 21 6.4%
  • Naomi Campbell - In The Closet

Votes: 115 34.8%
  • Janet Jackson - Scream

Votes: 41 12.4%
  • Lisa Marie Presley - You Are Not Alone

Votes: 35 10.6%
  • Kishaya Dudley - You Rock My World

Votes: 36 10.9%

• Total voters
She's had the prettiest face for sure, but Ola was pretty too. Naomi had one of the best bodies but to be honest she's a bit scary lol.

I'm a woman and I voted for Iman and Naomi.

tumblr_lekybhK1yH1qdp0wko1_500.gif

Naomi Campbell, hands down with Iman coming in a very close 2nd. As for Naomi supposedly looking "scary", that smacks of backhanded racism imho. Black is BEAUTIFUL and in case some of you forgot, Michael is African-American.

Last edited:
:lol: Why? :fear:

Naomi Campbell, hands down with Iman coming in a very close 2nd. As for Naomi supposedly looking "scary", that smacks of backhanded racism imho. Black is BEAUTIFUL and in case some of you forgot, Michael is African-American.

I think you need to think TWICE before making assumptions. I'm Mexican and my skin isn't white, why would I make racist remarks about her? I also have Michael's race well embedded in my brain, I love the man, so don't even try the witty comments. I called her scary out of fun Ashtanga here got it, apparently you didn't. I meant her behavior, NOT HER looks. I think you need to shed your personal insecurities before judging what other people have to say and you also need to wait before posting them publicly, because you CAN do that too? Right? SMDH.

I think you need to think TWICE before making assumptions. I'm Mexican and my skin isn't white, why would I make racist remarks about her? I also have Michael's race well embedded in my brain, I love the man, so don't even try the witty comments. I called her scary out of fun Ashtanga here got it, apparently you didn't. I meant her behavior, NOT HER looks. I think you need to shed your personal insecurities before judging what other people have to say and you also need to wait before posting them publicly, because you CAN do that too? Right? SMDH.

:fear:

Whoa....WHOA....As if you accuse of racism...On what basis, exactly? Please, think before you speak, you are WAY over the line with that comment....

Maybe you should clarify what she meant by that comment before jumping to that conclusion...

Last edited:
:rollin:

Whoa....WHOA....As if you accuse of racism...On what basis, exactly? Please, think before you speak, you are WAY over the line with that comment....

Maybe you should clarify what she meant by that comment before jumping to that conclusion...

Yeah exactly. She's well known for having a really bad temper, that's what I meant by saying SHE IS scary, to me at least. Her beauty was never f*cking questioned.. I don't know how Michael dealt with being misunderstood so much, it's quite annoying having people jump into conclusions without even knowing why you say what you say..:sigh:

I'll go with Naomi Campbell. Damn she's sexy as hell in that vid! :D

in the videos...
unfortunately I voted for Lisa Marie, she was great when was married to Michael she has never been as beautiful as at that time neither before nor after imo this reflected in the videoclip. the second is next is Iman.

I would not vote for Tatiana because Tati was very thin in the clip, she today is much more beautiful than at the time.
the rest I just did not think they're beautiful or hot. I sorry :ph34r: :)

This may be a strange reply..but then again...
i speak as an objective guy..not from any feelings regarding sexuality. Normally, i am inclined toward being attracted to women. I don't know what it is like to be attracted to a guy, so please keep that in mind as i say this.
I never really noticed the women in Michael's videos, because i've never seen, in history books or in my lifetime, or, so far, today, anyone as beautiful as Michael Jackson(i'm speaking from a totally objective place, here) So when the girls in his videos appeared in the same space as he did, they just weren't hot enough. All i could pay attention to, was Michael. And, of course, that was true no matter who appeared in the same space as he did. There was just as much beauty attached to him, as there was, and still is..magic. I suppose, if any of the girls that appeared in his videos walked down the street, and were not in his presence, and i saw any of those girls..then..i would suddenly notice that..WOAH..that girl is HOT!
But i can never be totally sure, because i can't truly imagine the scenario. This is the kind of thing that either i actually have to experience, or, i just cannot talk about.
I've never had this ever happen to me, regarding a human being, in my life...The Michael Jackson experience.
Maybe it is why i don't feel so lonely if i don't have someone in my life. It is because The Michael experience seems to have made the ordinary, not so ordinary. And, what normally would have a grip on my life, therefore, does not, nearly as much.

A truly heterosexual male just does not go around not noticing hot women, in the normal sense, unless something extraordinary happened in his life, and he saw something much more beautiful. I'm not saying i don't notice the women..i still do. But because of Michael..there's much more calmness for me, and nothing ever feels like it could make me feel an unhealthy obsession with a beautiful woman..because i saw something...more beautiful. And that is not taking anything away from the beauty of beautiful women.

That is my longwinded way of saying, i can't really make a true asessment of any hot women in Michael's vids, because i can't feel any of those heart palpitating feelings, associated with saying someone is HOT, in this case. I did notice they certainly looked ok enough to appear in vids though..if that's saying anything. lol.

again..i reiterate..i was NEVER sexually attracted to or sexually inclined toward Michael Jackson.

and if anyone can't understand where i am coming from..that's ok. I can't explain it, or understand it either. But i believe the best things in life are impossible to explain and understand.

That can be said for some of the worst things in life, too, but in this case...it's one of the best things in life, to me IMO.

Last edited:
I've always thought that Tatiana Thumbzten was the prettiest girl out of all Michael's videos, so she gets my vote.

Tatiana Thumbzten! Whenever I see her in the TWYMMF video she makes me go :heat:
Naomi comes second for me, DAMN she's sexy!

To be honest, I don't find Kishaya Dudley attractive.

Last edited:
I voted for Naomi. She's beautiful, but can't dance to save her life. OK, yall, I might sound harsh. Many others, too, would look like they can't dance moving right beside Mike. But still, her moves kinda look awkward and taught and practiced in a rush, right on the set. She did seem to try hard, tho :yes:

Well, for us guys we think her dancing was VERY seductive :pleased: LOL

Tatiana. Her attitude. I totaly understand what Michael saw in her.
Sophia from HT.
And the woman from WII.

Back