Which ParentDoes Michael Look Like the Most?

Angelofmj

Proud Member
i think he looked the most like joseph,the smile and bone structure while he had katherine's eyes and skin tone..

i agree... most kids look like joe. most people wont agree but if you look at older pics you can just about see all his kids in him. they all do favor katherine if not look like her

I heard those large and lovely black eyes of his actually came from one of his grandfathers

Michael's eyes were wide and clear. Only when smiling, they looked similar to his mother's, and his smile was similar to Joe's. But he was truly beautiful, moreso than his parents and siblings (except for Janet), in my opinion, he had something that was his and his only, and that was nurtured by his soul, it came from within. He had a comforting beauty. Also, his kind nature and patience were something he was born with and cultivated with time, that set him apart from all members of his family. His love of innocence too.

Last edited:
He doesn't have Katherine's eyes, Michael's eyes were bigger than hers are

His eyes are from his mother...Smile from his father, although, I find the radiant softness of his smile comes from his mother....if that makes sense....Cheekbones from his mother as well...

Michael, Tito, Janet look mostly like Joe. Latoya, Jermaine, Rebbie, Jackie, and Randy take more after Katherine. Latoya has Katherine's lips and smile. Where as Michael, Janet has Joe's lips and smiles. If you were to look up baby pictures of Tito, Mike looked so much like him.

I've never looked at Joseph and thought Michael looked much like him. Katherine however I see a lot of resemblances, particularly eyes and bone structure.

You dont have to have THE EXACT same features as someone to have inherited it, Michaele eyes may have been bigger than Katherine's and stuff, but he definately had her eyes.

Its only fitting that he looked more like Katherine really.
katherine-jackson.jpg

Just look at this, there is a picture of Michael in which he looks SO much like Katherine. I cant remember when it was from though

Last edited:
Michael was beautiful, no offense to Joe, though.... Just cause he had his jaw line and smile, doesn't mean he strikingly looked like him all-out, that is Tito, for instance. M. didn't look like his mother that much either, except for when he smiled a bit. His eyes were also very different than theirs, because they were wide and gentle, just really spacious. Joe's are much smaller and blue, and his wife's even smaller; eyes are the most expressive physical facial feature, and his eyes were nothing like his parents'.

Last edited:
he had something that was his and his only, and that was nurtured by his soul, it came from within. He had a comforting beauty. Also, his kind nature and patience were something he was born with and cultivated with time, that set him apart from all members of his family. His love of innocence too.

1000% agree!!!!!!!!! :wub: Michael has always been beautiful. :heart:

I think he looks more like Joe, but he does have a few of Kathrine's features too. I think, like someone mentioned above, he knew that he looked a lot like Joe.

A little off topic, but I think that Tito looks the most like Joe, he could be his twin. And Janet looks so much like Kathrine that she could be her twin as well.

would need pre surgery pics of all of them to decide. jackie and mj look like a young katherine from when they were around the same age 20 plus. tito looked just like joe in the 70's

to tell you the truth, to me, Michael looked like neither of them. the relative most resembling either of Michael's parents is Taj or Taryll, and they look like Joseph Jackson.

to tell you the truth, to me, Michael looked like neither of them.

I think so too... The essence of them wasn't in him.

But he did resemble all his other siblings, I remember all the photos of them wearing afros. He looked most like Janet, though, although his eyes were much bigger. ...

I think so too... The essence of them wasn't in him.

But he did resemble all his other siblings, I remember all the photos of them wearing afros. He looked most like Janet, though, although his eyes were much bigger. ...

I agree as well that he doesn't look like either. He has their charcteristics and you can tell he's their son no doubt, but he's not especially like either. I always thought Michael had a much softer face than any of his siblings. Randy when young had a similar look but that has gone over the years.

Michael had a much softer face than any of his siblings.

True... The other one I can think of who's having a warm aura about them is Jackie. But Michael, his eyes were the lights of his soul, sincerely compassionate, lovely, he had such a tender smile and a homely, friendly round face, very motherly, yet with strong features and a strong aura. Paradoxistic, but that was him... It's unimaginable to think how one's own parent can mock such a beautiful, flawless face, in my humble opinion; a flawless being can be imperfect, the mere imperfections of which being their prowess and making it/one flawless.

looking at joe jackson smile is like looking at michael and janet-they have his exact smile..yet he looks like his mother by his gentleness and eyes...

like i said michael got the best of both his parents features and thats why he was so incredibly handsome-even as a child he was beautiful!

I think he looked more like his father. As he got older i saw some of Katherine in him.

Like Joe and his grandparent Sam. But has Katherine softness, and inner beauty. I love MJJ's eyes. So intense but yet so full of love.

Last edited:
He doesn't look like any of them, besides like elusive said, I'd need pre surgery pics of all of them, especially of Joseph pre nose job, and Katherine pre nose job.

He doesn't look like any of them, besides like elusive said, I'd need pre surgery pics of all of them, especially of Joseph pre nose job, and Katherine pre nose job.

he looks like his dad and mom...as well as janet and reebie

you have to think about pre surgery michael...before bad,thriller, and off the wall...michael looked very much like his dad when he was a small child

he looks like his dad and mom...you have to think about pre surgery michael...before bad,thriller, and off the wall...michael looked very much like his dad when he was a small child
I know very well how he looked pre surgery, and one more thing there's way more to Michael jakcson than just bad, thriller and off the wall.
He surely had Joseph's nose but apart from that nothing, his features were always softer than those of his parents and/or siblings.
Anyways like I said, I have to look at pre surgery pics of his parents again before I can make a judgment.

I don't think Katherine got a nose job, can she even get a nose job? she's a Jw , they want even let you get blood fussion, so I doubt she got any work done.

Back