Who else used to be a member of MJNI?

MattyJam

Guests
This was a great fanclub to be a part of (until the last few years when they took your money and never gave you any magazines).

King was a great magazine and before the days of the internet it was really my only source of Michael-related info.

I guess it was inevitable that they eventually folded with MJ's career winding down and the birth of the internet. Still, it was great while it lasted.

I remember every three months waiting for that A4 brown envelope to arrive in the post...

*happy memories*

I was a member, and I absolutely loved the King magazine. I still have my magazines, it's fun to browse thru them every once in a while. Brings back memories of the good old times!

ahhhh MJNI, my first fan club /site, how I met real fans for the first time and started being active in the fan communities. Soo many memoreis, from my first fan event, Big Birthday Bash for Michaels 40th birthday in 1998, to YANA groups, KING magazine and fan travel packages to concerts. All my magazines are in a box with the rest of my MJ stuff, still look at them every so often.

Hi MattyJam, you might remember me as swirlygirlsawah (or something like that) haha. I remember you, weren't you friends with Blue Masked Lover?

I loved MJNI, I first became a 'huge' fan of Michael in 2001 when Invincible was released and I LIVED on MJNI!! It was a great source for news and there was always interesting people on there and incredible pictures and info.

There were rumours that it was going to be rearing it's head again until June last year.. :(

Hi MattyJam, you might remember me as swirlygirlsawah (or something like that) haha. I remember you, weren't you friends with Blue Masked Lover?

I remember you, and Conquest, LRC, Give Into Ste, Robin, Krista Krista.... I wonder how many of them are still around?

hey guys i was on MJNI too

same name i think? but xscapeguy only i think. Wow yep , so sad things ended up.

I guess it was inevitable that they eventually folded with MJ's career winding down a
what the trial putting it on hold.

I remember all of them too MattyJam, and of course Elusive Moonwalker :) I still sorta keep in touch with Ditte (comedee) and Dave (mjdave), do you keep in touch with anyone?

I moderated on the boards - Marge - love seeing some familiar names. x

I, too was a member of MJNI :)

So weird to think how nowadays we can order stuff online and how easy it is, but I remember back in MJNI days I actually went to bank to change the currency and sent the money along with a letter where I had written down what I wanted to buy via snail mail.

I was a member of MJNI! I loved getting my King magazine in the mail.

I wasn't on the forum I don't think :unsure: or I registered and didn't post.. I wasn't online that long when they shut down.. But was a member of the fan club from the Off the Wall Mag day's. :D

i was a member too. "good old times" in the 90's. ^^ (sounds a bit weird, cause if i remember what we have all gone through in the 90's. ^^)

I used to be a member of Off The Wall, before Adrian Grant left it, and Gloria then created King (MJNI). They were the best Fanzines around.

I was a member. :D
The good old times when it took a month or more before you'd get the newest news. But it was the best.
Luckily my description ended just before the troubles started and I didn't renew my membership so no money lost.

I, too was a member of MJNI :)

So weird to think how nowadays we can order stuff online and how easy it is, but I remember back in MJNI days I actually went to bank to change the currency and sent the money along with a letter where I had written down what I wanted to buy via snail mail.
I did that too. The times before paypal.

Back