Who is planning to go to the funeral?

Re: The Funeral

I just can't get my mind around watching his funeral
I used to think about it...what will it be like when he will die? and then I would snap out of it quick I was so happy he's ok...this is my worst nightmare come true

Me too :no:

When Heath Ledger passed away, my friend who is a big fan of his was so broken up about it. :( I remember telling her that I wondered what I would do when the time came for MJ, if he were to die before me. I really didn't expect that to happen only a year later. :( I'm so sad that whatever kids I have in the future will only know him as a memory and they'll never see him alive.

So it has been confirmed by the family that the public viewing is Friday? I am coming from USA Michigan i know that i would need to fly to LAX and then what would i have to do from there? Where exactly is Neverland?

well its been all over the news channels, including CNN tonight, where the family lawyers had an interview, althought not asked bout the funeral, if it wasn't true, you'd think they'd mention it wouldn't ya...so im taking it as truth

im going in to LAX, staying near neverland for the first night. been looking on how to get there from the airport for the last 2 hours, and im still none the wiser :S

well its been all over the news channels, including CNN tonight, where the family lawyers had an interview, althought not asked bout the funeral, if it wasn't true, you'd think they'd mention it wouldn't ya...so im taking it as truth

im going in to LAX, staying near neverland for the first night. been looking on how to get there from the airport for the last 2 hours, and im still none the wiser :S

When are you leaving to go to LA are you flying there alone and what hotel are you standing at for the first night? I was thinking of leaving Michigan friday maybe at 5:00am getting there the day of so i wouldn't have to spend the night i could just come back home the same night.

leaving thursday, going with my partner, but meeting fans there. we are staying a week to try and make the most of it. I've never been to america before

leaving thursday, going with my partner, but meeting fans there. we are staying a week to try and make the most of it. I've never been to america before

I really want to go but i have no one to go with i would fly to LAX by myself but i don't know anyone here so i don't know what to do.

Ok Katzr if i find someone that can go with me by tomorrow do you think i can find a flight there and back and once i have a flight to LAX what would i need to do once i land at the LA Airport?

^^ Directions please, guys. We'd really appreciate it.

In my case, driving would be impossible.
What are the other alternatives?

I would love to be there, but due to the fact that I am a home dialysis patient waiting for a kidney transplant on a fixed monthly income and such short notice now, there is no possible way I could get a written medical excuse to travel with my home cycler dialysis machine and supplies in time. Plus I can't find a reasonable flight rate and I can't not just pay my rent! I do want to be there so bad though it crushes me.

I just want to remind everyone though to get there if you can... this is really it. Let's be there in a force unfathomed to show his strength in numbers. I hope to see this bigger than Elvis, Kennedy and Lennon rolled in one.

Ok i am looking for a round away flight i want to leave Michigan at about 5:00 am friday morning and get there in the morning when ever the arrvial time is. But i would also want to come back friday night maybe but i have no idea where to look for a flight any ideas?

I need to figure something out i don't really understand these flight details i want nonstop

MJSO....I don't think that it is possible for you to get a roundtrip in the same day. It doesn't look like they have anything on Southwest that would work. Your going to have to stay at least one night....

I really want to go so bad i just need someone to go with but i live in Michigan and i need someone to fly from Metro Detroit Airport to LA Airport Lax. My dad will pay for me to go i hope i do get to go i don't mind staying one night but i just need someone to be there with. What hotel are you staying in?

I really want to go so bad i just need someone to go with but i live in Michigan and i need someone to fly from Metro Detroit Airport to LA Airport Lax. My dad will pay for me to go i hope i do get to go i don't mind staying one night but i just need someone to be there with. What hotel are you staying in?

We actually didn't book a hotel.....we were just worried about getting there. One of the nights some fans have been kind enough to let us sleep on their floor and the seond night we may just camp out at the airport because our flight leaves so early......I'm sure that once you get into town, there will be tons of fans willing to let you bunk up with them. If your looking to book a room don't look in Los Olivos, try to find something around santa barbra. If you go throught expedia you can book a flight and hotel at once.....it is WAY cheaper that way

Yes, myself and GenieBottle are flying out of Washington DC around 7am on Thursday and will be staying until Sat morning....

How are you going to get to Neverland from LA? And do you think it would be ok if i left took a flight out early friday morning?

I want to go to see him and say goodbye but I m not strong enought to see him sleep like that. I :( what should I do ? and big problem is VISA to USA in a short of time is impossible for me.

We aren't flying into LAX, we're flying into Santa Barbara Municipal

So it would be better if i flew into Santa Barbara then? How far away is Neverland from the Santa Barbara is it a nonstop flight from where your leaving from?

So it would be better if i flew into Santa Barbara then? How far away is Neverland from the Santa Barbara is it a nonstop flight from where your leaving from?

No we have a connecting flight in San Francisco......SB Municipal is about an hour from the ranch from what I understand.

anyone else going from australia (or sydney)? we could all travel on one car.
Bump.

Are there any fans who can help a couple of Sydney fans? We have no idea how to get to SB or Neverland...
We may be arriving at LA late Thursday, around 4pm.

Last edited:
Back