Who is planning to go to the funeral?

DirtyDiana2000!! Please say hi to iluvmj for me!! How is she doing? Her little girl must be so big already!

I sure will! She is doing fine. Her daughter is so big! I remember when she was a tiny little thing. LOL! Keep in touch, ok? :)

This is not looking good. The flights are going to be super expensive because of the holiday and this is incredibly short notice....

Anyone living the San Bernardino County/Inland Empire, California going to Neverland? I live in Chino and I don't have a way up there. Send me a private message if anyone can help. Thanks - Rob..

WE ARE COMING MIKE...me and Green_Bean are going to represent the love from Baltimore. And Maryland.

we're flying in to Santa Barbara airport. Any fans from B-more or around the frederick MD area want to meet in the Starbucks at 6:00 p.m. on RT 40 Golden Mile in Frederick on wednesday 7/01, me and Green_Bean will be there any fans that won't be able to go can leave posters or flowers and stuff, we will try to stuff what we can in the luggage lol, so even if you cant be there in person your note or special remembrance will be.

I can't make it. I have to work that day. I will wait and visit Michael's grave when all the hoopla dies down and he is finally laid to rest. I don't really want to see him in that coffin. I want to see him alive in heaven one day.

I will be going to Santa Barbara in October for another function. Hopefully, by then he would have been buried at Neverland and I will go and visit him then.

Flight booked, Rent A Car Booked, Hotel Booked.

I'll be arriving around 9:30am at LAX on Thursday
Staying at Goleta, CA (next to Santa Barbara) Super 8 Motel from Thurs Night to Friday night
Will be leaving Saturday afternoon from LAX at 1:10pm

Our rent a car is full... but if you just want a place to stay, like sleeping on the floor in the hotel room, let me know.

dam im soo jelous of everyone going :sad: i soo want to go but i got no one to go with :cry: dont want to go there on my own never been to the usa and its going to be crazy there!

Re: The Funeral

I just can't get my mind around watching his funeral
I used to think about it...what will it be like when he will die? and then I would snap out of it quick I was so happy he's ok...this is my worst nightmare come true
Me too. I remember a nightmare I had back in the 80's that I had come home from school and saw on tv that he had died. And it didn't end there. It was a horrible torturous dream and I was terrified for weeks that it would come true. I prayed the same prayer I did so hard last Thursday, "Please God, please don't take Michael." I knew someday, unless I died first, I would have to face this. I just thought it would be much later in life :cry:

The one thing, I guess, if you can find something positive is that it didn't happen in the 80's or the 90's or anytime before last Thursday. He's been taken far too soon and I'm heartbroken, but I am so thankful for the time we did had him here. :angel:

I am going. Arriving tomorrow and leaving on Sunday. Booked a 1 way ticket. I might be hitching a ride home but I'm going back to Cali!

HEY SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you girl.

Anyone from Arizona going? i really wanna go but i would prefer to go with some fans..

Why is CNN reporting as fact if the family hasn't released an official statement yet?

I have a 99.999999999999% chance of going, my dad will go "we don't have the money". :( Another reason is the really short notice. If anyone can pay for me and my dad please PM me. I want to be near MJ at least once in my life. Don't worry about hotels. Just airfares from Sydney. :mello:

I have a 99.999999999999% chance of going, my dad will go "we don't have the money". :( Another reason is the really short notice. If anyone can pay for me and my dad please PM me. I want to be near MJ at least once in my life. Don't worry about hotels. Just airfares from Sydney. :mello:

Aren't the airfares from Sydney something like $1900 return?? That's heck of a lot...

I think it really sucks.. the short notice.. I mean.. come on there are so many of us...

I really want to go... thought 1900 return is a bit of a stretch for a poor student. plus accommodation, visa troubles, and the drive to neverland... it's going to be hard to plan this.

Are the planes trustworthy on online deals like Priceline, Expedia,etc>
i'm about to go that route. I can get a flight, car and hotel.

dont know bout priceline, but expedia yes. Dont forget lastminute.com as well...

So it has been confirmed by the family that the public viewing is Friday? I am coming from USA Michigan i know that i would need to fly to LAX and then what would i have to do from there? Where exactly is Neverland?

Back