Will.I.Am Claims MJ Wanted To Duet w/ Cheryl Cole

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
WILL.I.AM bangs on about CHERYL COLE to anyone who will listen.

The BLACK EYED PEAS man even bent MICHAEL JACKSON's ear about the Geordie when he was still with us.
Will thinks the pair would have gone on to make a record together.
He said: "I told him Cheryl was the hottest thing in the UK and could sing and dance - basically, she was the complete package.
"He would have worked with her, no doubt, and it would have been something special.
"They are both total perfectionists when it comes to their work so it would have been something really big.
"It's just a shame it can never happen now." Will says big names are queuing up to work with Cheryl but the thought of a ***** and Chezza duet still lingers hard.
He added: "There are still lots of great artists waiting to work with Cheryl when she gets over to the US - The Peas, JUSTIN BIEBER and USHER.
"But her and Michael would have created something that would make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.
"Michael was excited about everything I told him about Cheryl. It could have been one of the great collaborations of recent history."
They wouldn't have got close to GAZZA and LINDISFARNE.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...-Jackson-wanted-to-duet-with-Cheryl-Cole.html

WILL.I.AM bangs on about CHERYL COLE to anyone who will listen.

The BLACK EYED PEAS man even bent MICHAEL JACKSON's ear about the Geordie when he was still with us.
Will thinks the pair would have gone on to make a record together.
He said: "I told him Cheryl was the hottest thing in the UK and could sing and dance - basically, she was the complete package.
"He would have worked with her, no doubt, and it would have been something special.
"They are both total perfectionists when it comes to their work so it would have been something really big.
"It's just a shame it can never happen now." Will says big names are queuing up to work with Cheryl but the thought of a ***** and Chezza duet still lingers hard.
He added: "There are still lots of great artists waiting to work with Cheryl when she gets over to the US - The Peas, JUSTIN BIEBER and USHER.
"But her and Michael would have created something that would make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.
"Michael was excited about everything I told him about Cheryl. It could have been one of the great collaborations of recent history."
They wouldn't have got close to GAZZA and LINDISFARNE.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...-Jackson-wanted-to-duet-with-Cheryl-Cole.html

I dont know about the article...but I am hypnotized by your siggy..:blush:

Meh. If I could choose an artist to represent that which is not quite excellent about pop music today, she would be a good example... No offence to her personality, she seems like a genuine person.

cheryle cole cant sing for shit! She would of sounded so weak compared to mj voice...also the reason this is fake is because the sun loves cheryl cole and are giving her publicity with this made up story!

cheryl cole is a manufactured singer!!!

I would beleive if it was a mj-lady gaga callob not cheryl freakin cole!

This sounds more like Will.I.Am is promoting Cheryl Cole using MJJ's name.

Why Cheryl Cole is a beautiful young woman, and she does sing very well on harmonies (with Girls Aloud), but personally; I do not think she will make it as a solo artist, vocally... she is not good enough. Hate to say too, she mostly relies on looks to get her way through the music industry, but eh... she tries which I can appreciate.

The
sun_494.gif

So whatever.

i think Will is attracted to her. none of us know what MJ thought...
but hey..i love ya Will..lol. meanwhile, the Sun should set. stop the envy.

Last edited:
I doubt it. Will.I.Am totally has the hots for Cheryl so he would say something like that.

Cheryl Cole = pop singer, one of the judges on 'The X Factor', and was married to football/soccer player Ashley Cole ;)

Only people from the U.K. know her, she's a singer and dancer that broke through as "solo" after Will.I.Am noticed her looks :p.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheryl_Cole

But no seriously, Will.I.Am is a genuine guy, and I don't think he'd promote her through Mike's name, even after working with him and basically hanging with him, doubtful.

Funniest thing I've read all week. Will.I.Am clearly fancies her, I somehow doubt MJ would want to work with some untalented girl band member.

100% bullshit

Agreed. There is no way MJ would have ever done a duet with her, as someone rightly pointed out, she represents everything that sucks about the music industry today - that she relies on her looks and autotune for her career. She can't dance or sing, the only thing she can just about manage to do is look pretty. I'm getting tired of Will.I.Am banging on about her all the time and I think he's really sold out since the early days of Black Eyed Peas. He's definitely lost the plot.

Back