Will there be a law suit from Sir Paul McCartney about TGIM?

Im talking about it in terms of the original release of the song, the one that HE IS on. The one from the original Thriller album.
If you look at it using the originally released song as a point of reference, then McCartney HAS been removed.

But your looking at the demo Michael made on his own as a point of reference.

Well who says Paul is not recieveing royalties.
This is just a cover of that song and if he is
due any royalties Im sure he will recieve them
I dont see Paul complaining and even mentioning it
Only that Tabloids and in an unfavorable way toward
MJ as usual ...

I dont think it is from the Pm track -
it is from the original demo and even has
new lyrics added ...

Last edited:
A law suit from Sir Paul, nope I don't think so.

He still has enough lawyers busy with what's going on with Heather anyways I guess.

Jesus Christ, you guys would believe anything...

The remix is the 1981 demo with vocals from Will.I.Am and unheard-of ad-libs that were probably cut out or edited out of the demo that we heard. :lol:

Plus Michael's name is the only name that's on the credits for WRITING it. Paul would've been complaining if he co-wrote it but he isn't because he didn't write it.

Jesus Christ, Shamlayan-ding-dong, shoulda-brought-a-Honda... you guys need prayer.

Can I get a witness?!

Well who says Paul is not recieveing royalties.
This is just a cover of that song and if he is
due any royalties Im sure he will recieve them
I dont see Paul complaining and even mentioning it
Only that Tabloids and in an unfavorable way toward
MJ as usual ...

I dont think it is from the Pm track -
it is from the original demo and even has
new lyrics added ...

Exactly, Paul didn't even f***ing co-write it so he KNOWS he won't have no basis to complain. :rofl:

If Paul didn't give Michael a permission to use his voice in the remix how could have Michael used it?

Paul McCartneys voice has NOT been removed from TGIM :LOL:
That song is very much in tact a will also be on the T-25 album it is just a re-mix a new cover of the song - Its done all the time in the musical industry - This is just the Tabloids _ they always "Wanna be starting something" (hee)

Michael left the original song in tact and it will also be on the T-25. So if Paul has royalties coming he will recieve them.

There was no disrepect toward Paul only a new cover or mix of the song and of other MJ songs - Its his damn song he can sign with whomever he wants. (sheesh)

Exactly, I mean, THE ORIGINAL ALBUM IS IN THERE AND PAUL MCCARTNEY'S NAME IS IN THE DAMN CREDITS! :lol:

Removing Paul? HELL NAW! Get y'all mind right. :lol:

If Paul didn't give Michael a permission to use his voice in the remix how could have Michael used it?

Because that's not Paul's song... :doh: Paul didn't have to agree to it because he was a GUEST on MICHAEL'S album. Paul ain't said ish about it! :lol: Come on, complaining about it would be complaining about why Marvin's voice was taking out of Tammi Terrell joints when the original song was just sung by Tammi. :lol:

Last edited:
When it comes to MJ everyone is sue crazy. The problem is that anything that people can makwe up goes to (those fool jugdes) court.

I know one of y'all will be like:

"Is Michael mad at Louis Johnson because he took the bass out of Billie Jean and should Louis sue?"

I'll be watching to see who will actually post that.

TAKE THAT, TAKE THAT, TAKE THAT! :lol:

When it comes to MJ everyone is sue crazy. The problem is that anything that people can makwe up goes to (those fool jugdes) court.

That may be true but we gonna believe rumors that fools would sue for a bunch of nonsense? I oughta throw a brick at this thread, man.

nWo 4 Life, mofo. ;)

P.S., why would anyone sue somebody for being "taken out of a song" when all that person contributed is a guest vocal. Come on, I ain't a fan of Paul but he's too smart for that ish. Sure he can b*tch about ATV (and please don't go on no rant about that ish) but I think even he wouldn't think of suing because "they took my voice out" when it can be EASILY PROVEN that it's a DEMO...it's a DEMO... it's a DEMO... it's a DEMO! (C)Kool G. Rap

Last edited:
If I hear "Sir", "King", "Prince" McCartney b@tch one more time about some stupid SH@T, I swear imma pull my fusion weave out. Michael stole my music -- whaa, whaa, whaa, Yoko broke up the Beatles -- wha, whaa, whaa, Heather Mills is evil -- whaa, whaa, whaa. Ugh, I can't stand whiners.

Every day I see the same old thing
People claiming Mike removed Paul from that song
But if they were really fans of his, they would know that that story's wrong
That song was HIS!
That doggone song is HIS!
I know it's HIS!
Because the doggone demo is only HIS!

And might I add:
I don't understand the way y'all think
Thinking I was saying something at all
I thought you knew better to read tabloids
But now I'm so appalled
That song is his
That doggone song is his
I don't care about all of this
You can keep it, Mike, that doggone song is yours!

Last edited:
If I hear "Sir", "King", "Prince" McCartney b@tch one more time about some stupid SH@T, I swear imma pull my fusion weave out. Michael stole my music -- whaa, whaa, whaa, Yoko broke up the Beatles -- wha, whaa, whaa, Heather Mills is evil -- whaa, whaa, whaa. Ugh, I can't stand whiners.

That's the point:

HE WASN'T SAYING ANYTHING! :rofl:

God... I'm gonna spray you right now, where u live at?

200px-NWo_logo.jpg

That's the point:

HE WASN'T SAYING ANYTHING! :rofl:

God... I'm gonna spray you right now, where u live at?

200px-NWo_logo.jpg

I'm just saying, I know he hasn't said anything, I'm sick of him playing the victim all the time and the media always supporting him gets on my last nerve.

Even though I know the papers were just making a mess of it I really enjoyed the title "Pea off, Michael Jackson tells McCartney" :lol:

I would hope Michael has that covered. He may well have consulted the whinning McCartney before he did it.

The media will blow it up if they can but who cares, I am just looking forward to hearing it.

I would hope Michael has that covered. He may well have consulted the whinning McCartney before he did it.

The media will blow it up if they can but who cares, I am just looking forward to hearing it.
All the songs on the album has been left as they were, including TGIM. What the media is trying to misinform the public about are some EXTRAS, that he has added to the list of songs, including a demo which he did on his own. The media is 'telling lies and rubbing shoulders', as usual, when it comes to anything with MJ's name on it.

Thanks for the great discussion!

I learned a lot.

The most important thing I learned is that this track evolved from a demo that Paul wasn't even on so he has no claim to anything from it.

Last edited:
All the songs on the album has been left as they were, including TGIM. What the media is trying to misinform the public about are some EXTRAS, that he has added to the list of songs, including a demo which he did on his own. The media is 'telling lies and rubbing shoulders', as usual, when it comes to anything with MJ's name on it.

And yet some here are braving themselves for a sh**ty lawsuit from Macca. :rolleyes:

:lol: Good one! :lol:

Indeed, good discussion. I mean Macca is credited as second for writing the song, but hearing the 1981 demo, I can conclude that Mike wrote the song as whole ALONE. Means he is a great guy, for puting Macca second, maybe only for 1 1/2 bars or something... LOL

Last edited:
I'm SORRY, but Phuck Paul McCartney! For all his ill talk B.S. and whining... I am glad that there is a new version of TGIM without him. I am sorry if that is disrespectful to anyone that respects this artist or man, but I personally don't and am entitled to my opinion.

Paul may be entitled to royalties for his performance on the original (which in defense of Michael the original TGIM will still be intact on the Thriller25 compilation, it has not been omitted like ya'll are acting). The Will-i-am version is only a new version remixed from Michael's solos which Michael has every right to do with as he pleases as it is his song and he wrote it. I am sure he is sole owner of the song.

I dig the new MJ & Will-i-am joint! :cool:

:lol: Good one! :lol:

Indeed, good discussion. I mean Macca is credited as second for writing the song, but hearing the 1981 demo, I can conclude that Mike wrote the song as whole ALONE. Means he is a great guy, for puting Macca second, maybe only for 1 1/2 bars or something... LOL

I didn't see him credited for "The Girl is Mine" unless you meant "Say, Say, Say"? :unsure:

Excuse me for getting so vocal above... but the idea of Paul causing a commotion angers me. Especially seeing that so many of us are finding such a scenario along McCartney's style of retaliating with his forever crying ass! Grrrrrrrrr :ranting:

Back