Will you marry Michael if you had the chance?

Will you marry Michael Jackson if you have the chance?

• Yes. I will forever stand by him no matter what.

Votes: 133 70.7%
  • Yes, but if it becomes too difficult or painful, I might file a divorce

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • No, I prefer to stay as a good friend and be there when he needs me.

Votes: 30 16.0%
  • No, I prefer to be a fan

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • I don't know

Votes: 12 6.4%

• Total voters
Re: Will you marry Michael if you have the chance?

Would I have married Michael?

Hell to the YES!

Seriously, I would.

I'd take the bad with the good.

For better or for worse.

:heart:

Forget the 30 year age gap LoL

My first reaction to this thread was "He's DEAD!!!!". :boohoo:

But I'll change the title to past tense (WOULD you have married MJ if you have HAD the chance?) and answer.

I can't really choose any of the choices above, because none of them really apply the way they are.

I would have married MJ, IF I would have gotten to know him personally and would have felt he's THE ONE and the chemistry would have been there and the feeling would have been mutual and if HE would have asked me. (I don't make any kind of first moves because I'm way too shy and I would never ask a guy out, so I definately wouldn't ask a guy to MARRY me! :no: Besides, I think it's a guy's job anyways to ask. I'm old-fashioned that way. :yes:) And I'd never marry someone unless my goal was to spend the rest of my life with them. However, I would also not tolerate any kind of beaviour, not even from MJ, so if he would not have treated me well, I would have filed for divorce.

But anyways....I think all these questions are so irrelevant now because MJ is gone. We'll never see him again. Never hear him again. :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Thanks for correcting my grammar mistake! ;-) I had changed it. There is no need to be so sad - it won't help with anything at all. Who knows you will have the chance in your next life time! ;-D

I'm sure MJ will never threat anyone badly. I think we all know his personality pretty well. His weakness is that he doesn't know who he can trust and that is normal because there are people out there who would betray him after knowing him. The hard part would be dealing with the horrible media, friends that my betray you and trying to understand MJ, his work schedule, priorities etc.

I like girls who respect themselves :clapping:

haha or girls who sells themselves really expensive!

I think everyone will have a different answer because they have different background or childhood experience! And I think I could easily answer yes because I don't feel that Michael is just an ordinary man with extraordinary talent but I feel he is more of a angel-like sort of person. I feel I could connect to him because I am a very different person! lol

No.

Lord knows how much i love Mike but he deserves someone better than me.
it's kind of hard to find someone worse than me actually, to be completely honest.

i for one would love to be his breast, i mean best friend and wing (wo)man.
i don't do relationship but i know friendship is forever and i trust myself to be the greatest friend there ever is.. err was.. ever... stuff like dat.

haha.

I've always said...
When Mike finds the Lady in his Life, I'd be his Dirty Diana :p

No.

it's kind of hard to find someone worse than me actually, to be completely honest.

i don't do relationship but i know friendship is forever and i trust myself to be the greatest friend there ever is.. err was.. ever... stuff like dat.

haha.

I've always said...
When Mike finds the Lady in his Life, I'd be his Dirty Diana
:p

:hysterical: THE BEST QUOTE EVER! LOL!!!

No, because I am a very private person and I don't need the paps anilyizing my every move and stalking me like they did mike, I could only imagine what how would It felt to be his girl in these days, the only time I would have done that is in the years of 1977-1982 .I would love to be his BFF though.

haha or girls who sells themselves really expensive!

I think everyone will have a different answer because they have different background or childhood experience! And I think I could easily answer yes because I don't feel that Michael is just an ordinary man with extraordinary talent but I feel he is more of a angel-like sort of person. I feel I could connect to him because I am a very different person! lol

:lol:I was just being ironic, wait, no I wasnt. Well I dont know. :scratch:
the thing is I honestly think he never ever wanted to hurt anyone, including the women he had a relationship with, at least not on purpose.:cheeky:

Last edited:
No.

haha.

I've always said...
When Mike finds the Lady in his Life, I'd be his Dirty Diana :p
LOL, I sorta agree with you except for that Dirty Diana comment :p

I would probably dream of being the female friend that his wife would hate with a passion. ;)

What's funny is that I can never, never imagine Michael as being the married type, even though he's been married twice... he doesn't stay that way for too long...like he's tied down forever? nahhh lol

I'm so confusing its like I would be suuuper jealous of whoever he's married to while at the same time not wanting to be married...wieeerdd

Last edited:
What's funny is that I can never, never imagine Michael as being the married type, even though he's been married twice... he doesn't stay that way for too long...like he's tied down forever? nahhh lol

Lisa said in Myspace that she left Michael because she felt she cannot save him from his enemies, while Taraborelli mentioned she had a hard time getting along with him as a wife since Michael paid more attention to the welfare of sick children than her. And as far as I know Debbie married Michael to grant his wish to have children since Lisa din't really want to have children with him. Debbie can't cope with the pressure of being the wife of the most famous person in the world, stalked and betrayed others so they both agree to live seperate life and Michael send gifts such as a house, money for the children she given him.

You see, they both love Michael very much and tried their best to be a good wife but it was just too difficult that they feel it was destroying their own life.

It is definately not easy to be his wife. The woman will have to be very strong, smart, educated, independent, understanding, wise, selfless and fit his personality of an imaginative and youthful character.

Yes, I would.. and I would do my best and would always be there for him so that he could feel he is trully loved but NOT for his money but for who he is (not was) just as a human being..

Marriage is a HUGE commitment and responsibility and shouldn't be gone into lightly. Therefore, Michael and I would have to know each other and date each other long enough to where we would see each other's flaws and the rose-colored glasses were no longer on. When you love each other and committed to each other DESPITE each other's flaws and DESPITE the challenges of real life-that's TRUE love...not just when everything is about peach-keen, kissy face romance and rabid sex.

Personally, I don't know if I would ever be able to deal with media getting into our business and being featured on gossip shows and rag magazines and paps taking my picture. I really believe I would be more of a great gal pal for Michael. I would make sure he would get a woman that was good for him and good to him...and not some stupid, wishy washy women. NO WOMAN could even come near of having a chance with him unless she comes through me, I would have to screen her first. I wouldn't DARE trust Michael to choose a woman for himself judging by his past choices (lol). And if Michael chose her, I would let girlfriend know if she hurts him or double crosses him, she will have to answer to me.

Well,We would have dated first so I could get to know the real Man and not the superstar he had became,( You know how some women look at the money aspect before getting to know the real person.)After a couple of dates and he shows me he is the man that I always wanted and needed in my life,I would want to marry. but I would have to decided Yes or No. Friends first though before getting into a relationship that might not work. As long as he defends my honor as I would do his honor when the critics dislike me for some reason,I would have said a resounding YES.
You Needed to feel his love in everyway ,not just one way. Some want it with expensive gifts, that's not the right way for a relationship to be based on. And Always remember It's package deal with him and the kids. I only have one child so If I was to marry him,I'll have to be the mother of his children as well.I think My daughter would had loved the fact that she would have been a big sister to Prince ,Paris and Blanket but it's not to be now that he's no longer with us. As They say, Money can't buy me love but Someothers would say You'd do anything for Money.

Oh my gosh I was just thinking about this yesterday! Michael has been the man of my dreams since I was 6 years old. When I had the most biggest crush on him. I have always dreamed of marrying him and recently I just imagined how much love I would have gotten from him, and given to him in return. I imagined him kissing me, having children with me... It would be great to be his wife and do all the things that husbands and wives do...If I was his wife, a day would not have past without telling him I loved him most and that he was beautiful. :wub: I like to think that maybe something romantic could've happened with Michael and I, or at least we could've been friends or even soulmates. I think we have many things in common, like music, the arts, environmental things, animals, pranks, Disney.. I'm also a very shy and sensitive person. I'm still somewhat naive about certain things. I try to be caring and helpful to those around me, and I love children. I think I could understand a lot about him and he'd understand a lot about me. I'd like to think that if he ever saw me walking down the street or something, he'd be a little interested. My life would be complete if I could make him turn his head to look again. I'll hold this dream of mine forever, even though I know it's now impossible for any of it to come true. :depressed:

Yes. I will forever stand by him no matter what.
I love him so much!

:wild: :wild: :wild:

This is something so distant and impossible...now... :(

But my answer is YES. :wub:

If I were his wife I would do anything to make you happy for him to feel completely loved... man more loved and happy in the world and give him many children. Michael always wanted to have many children! lol! :wild: I wish I had had the opportunity to give all this happiness and love for Michael. :wub:

But I could also just be your best friend and I would do anything for a good friend faithful and exemplary to Michael for staying with him at the bad times and good times. I would always be with him when he needed. He could always count on me. I'd always be there for Michael when he needed. :wub: :yes:

Wife or friend... :scratch::wild:

Anyway I would like to be part of Michael's life. I'd love to have known him and the person I feel most honored and happy for this great privilege to talk to him, being a person close to him and I am very, very, very sad to never have had the opportunity to know the person I always loved and admired throughout my life... :( And yes, I feel very, very, very jealous (good) of all people who had that great privilege. :yes:

But somehow Michael will always be in my life and will always be with me. After all, he lives in my heart and will live there forever. Michael will always have my love. :wub:

For you Michael:

love_is-743841.jpg

:wub:

I miss you Michael... :(

Last edited:
Of course I will forever stand by him no matter what. Michael was the love of my life and my soulmate. I just wish he would have known how perfect of a girl I was for him. Especially when we had so much in common. :weeping: :boohoo:

Yes. I would have loved to make him the happiest man in the world. I would have made him smile everyday, I would have kissed him everyday, I would have told him he was the most beautiful person I ever saw in my life. That was one of my dreams. I guess now it's impossible to come true. :cry: But I love you, Michael, no matter what.

Gotta be realistic and say only if we had gotten to know each other very well over a period of time and we were compatible and had a lot of interests in common and the feelings were mutual. Seems he and I had a lot in common in terms of personality and some points of view but there seemed to also be a lot we did not have in common. I don't think I would have just said yes, no questions asked (sure, like THAT would have ever happened, heh). I'm still distrustful of men - yes, even Michael Jackson would have had to prove himself to me.

I sure wish we could have at least been friends. I think we could have. He seemed like a great person to have as a friend.

To add to my over-analytical response above...Anyone I marry would have to move to NYC. I just cannot imagine leaving my beloved city for any man. Also some of these places Michael used to live, L.A., Vegas, Bahrain, are just too hot for me (in climate, not hippness). LOL

Thanks for correcting my grammar mistake! ;-) I had changed it. There is no need to be so sad - it won't help with anything at all. Who knows you will have the chance in your next life time! ;-D

I'm sure MJ will never threat anyone badly. I think we all know his personality pretty well. His weakness is that he doesn't know who he can trust and that is normal because there are people out there who would betray him after knowing him. The hard part would be dealing with the horrible media, friends that my betray you and trying to understand MJ, his work schedule, priorities etc.

With "treating badly" I just basically meant that if he was being stubborn and just doing HIS thing, without caring how I feel, or if he'd disappear for weeks without any contact and then would let his people call me, or if he was out in the public kissing other women on the mouth (or worse), then I don't think I'd stick around and tolerate that. Or if his friends were way more important than I was, or if he would make no time for family life, I'd probably would have been unhappy as well. You know, things like that....that's what I meant. Not him being abusive or anything like that because MJ isn't a violent person, at least I'd never heard he would have been, so that's not what I meant. I just meant that if he was not taking my feelings into consideration it would have been hard to make it work. But that would not be with only MJ, the same would go with anyone, friend or boyfriend/husband.

:wild: :wild: :wild:

This is something so distant and impossible...now... :(

But my answer is YES. :wub:

If I were his wife I would do anything to make you happy for him to feel completely loved... man more loved and happy in the world and give him many children. Michael always wanted to have many children! lol! :wild: I wish I had had the opportunity to give all this happiness and love for Michael. :wub:

But I could also just be your best friend and I would do anything for a good friend faithful and exemplary to Michael for staying with him at the bad times and good times. I would always be with him when he needed. He could always count on me. I'd always be there for Michael when he needed. :wub: :yes:

Wife or friend... :scratch::wild:

Anyway I would like to be part of Michael's life. I'd love to have known him and the person I feel most honored and happy for this great privilege to talk to him, being a person close to him and I am very, very, very sad to never have had the opportunity to know the person I always loved and admired throughout my life... :( And yes, I feel very, very, very jealous (good) of all people who had that great privilege. :yes:

But somehow Michael will always be in my life and will always be with me. After all, he lives in my heart and will live there forever. Michael will always have my love. :wub:

For you Michael:

love_is-743841.jpg

:wub:

I miss you Michael... :(

Aww, I loved your entire post. So true.
Mmmmmm, I love the romantic atmosphere of this thread :wub:

Of course I would. I would be his HomieLoverFriend:yes: as his wife. You know what? In general, I don't like the idea of marriage nor do I plan to get married in the near future, but if it's Michael, it's a different story.

P.S. Ever since he passed away, it's been tough times...Nothing to feel truly joyful about. No energy... So, I find myself loving fantasy-driven threads like this even more than I did before...It's all about getting away from pain at least for a moment.

Yep totally agree! Sometimes you just have to pretend it all is'nt true just to stay sane for another day! Its still so hard to believe to me! :cry: :heart:

Of course I would. I would be his HomieLoverFriend:yes: as his wife. You know what? In general, I don't like the idea of marriage nor do I plan to get married in the near future, but if it's Michael, it's a different story.
Didn't see this until shaugnie quoted it. I feel the same way! I don't like the idea of marriage myself...and don't plan on doing it at all in my lifetime, really...but Michael would have been totally different! and that man really needed a woman in his life that was crazy about him, good to him, and would stand by him always...the way he deserved.

LOL, I sorta agree with you except for that Dirty Diana comment :p

I would probably dream of being the female friend that his wife would hate with a passion. ;)

I'm so confusing its like I would be suuuper jealous of whoever he's married to while at the same time not wanting to be married...wieeerdd

I never want to get married actually mainly because I can never trust a man.
i don't date either so yea haha. I hate 98% of men in this world, but men do make better friends than women (IMO).

and i feel the same way, i'd be jealous but that's only natural. :)

i'd never get married, not even for Michael and that's saying a LOT... woah :mello: i just freaked myself out right there. :unsure:

Michael himself said he doesn't make a good husband, cos he doesn't spend enough time with his wife LOL... but i think it's better to have that time to miss each others, time apart is always great for a relationship.

BOY i would be annoyed to see my "husband" everyday, every morning, every night, all the time.... :bugeyed man the thought of marriage terrifies me. :puke:

Back