With Him I'll Forever Be

Billie Jean, where are you ? are you okay ? Please tell me you are okay.. we havent heard from you since this thread :( Please dont do anything, anything that hurts yourself. You have got to stay strong dear. I dont know how to express my thoughts to you because english is not my first language :( :(

I hope you are ok. Please come back and tell us you are ok. I'm really worried. :cry: Does anyone have her on email, facebook, anything??? Please be ok :angel:

I´m thinking of you Billie. I´m worried. :cry: I really hope you are ok! :hug:

I really hope you are okay Billie... Please, let us know that you´re okay :cry: :angel: We love you :heart:

Hope that someone can contact her and hope that she is okey. *Hugs*

Earlier today I looked at her picture in the members pics thread and searched for her on facebook and twitter. I couldn't find anything. Maybe someone should make a thread specifically to try to find people who might know her or a way to contact her. People might not be looking in this thread or in this section of the forum.

I really hope she is ok :angel:

She still hasn't been online.
That last post is eerie :cry:
I pray she didn't mean it literally.

Come back and tell us you're okay Fran!

Last edited:
Oh God- I hope she hasn't done something to herself. I agree her last poem was very eerie. Please let her be alright!

OMG, her poem :no: I haven't seen it before. I'm really scared now :( I hope she is OK :angel:

Is she a member on other MJ forums? Does anyone know?

I think of Billie everytime I leave my house. Mods, is there ANY way you can contact her? She's been a member here for a while, there has to be someone who may have her info??

Oh God this is seriously worrying me :worried:, please be ok Fran, You're such a big part of this community, I will be devestated is something has happened, I will continue to keep you in my prayers and thoughts :angel:

WE LOVE YOU FRAN,
Ryan

I pray for you Fran..:angel:....as many of you have said she does have asthma...she spends quite abit of time in the hospital because of it....I hope she is ok..

Then there you are,
Angel wings are spread,
You wrap me up in them,
And kiss me on my head.

The time has come, you say,
No longer will I wait,
You have come to lead me,
To heaven's shiny gate.

Goodbye this world I leave you,
My love has come for me,
Even though I'll miss you all,
With him I'll forever be.

No, no, No, no, No, no, No, no, No, no, No, no, No, no, No, no, No, no, No, no, No, no, No, no, No, no, No, no, No, no, No, no, No, no, NO!!

:cry: :( :( :cry: :no: :no:

...........OMG that poem indeed!:no::(:no:
That got me really worried!:no::(:no:

We all love you and eachothere,billie jean:D:better::yes::D,please know we all love you and miss you and are worried,I really hope you are oke!:yes::better:

I understand you.. That's how I feel. Go away from the real world.. Come to fantasy world.. and put all my feelings out by saying words, which is hard to say with word cuz it can't describe in words... I'm glad you're back :huggy: :cry: :heart:

Back