Xscape General Discussion

Re: News and discussion about new MJ album : Xscape, May 13, 2014.

here is the complete, full report (nothing left out at beginning and ending) from 'Good Morning America' with the album teaser...

The majority of your posts in this thread smack of negativity, I'm not sure why..

---

This is all very exciting, and it's pleasing to see they're taking much more care with the material than they did with the Michael album.

I don't wish to sound negative, it's merely a thought, but this whole project currently seems like a big promotion for the Xperia Z2 phone, as if they created the album purely as a way of showing the phone off. Playing the album through the phone, using STTR on all the promotional videos, including the album with the phone, it's all a little strange. I'm sure this is just phase one of a bigger marketing campaign purely surrounding the album so my point is most likely moot, but it was just one of the first thoughts I had.

Again, massively looking forward to the album, a day one purchase for sure.

??????????????
you have no idea what u are talking about.

BkJsZNRIYAAnYto.jpg

Fred ?@fredlebreton 2 h

The King is taking over... #Xscape pic.twitter.com/sHW7jBBGQW

it's a photoshopped picture...but nice

Xscape is sitting at number 6 on Amazon's best selling albums chart.

im glad to see that the deluxe edition of xscape is currently outselling the standard edition! #16 Best Seller in Music on Amazon right now

and that is why i said it would be better if the standard version have the demos on it.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/michael-jacksons-xscape-lovingly-restored-3332961#.Uzr2fTXEas0.facebook

I love this review!

Fantastic review!

And from a news group that is not normally favourable on anything to do with MJ.

More reviews like this will help the album enormously. :yes:

A video a friend of mine made, I agree with everything he said, the complaining is ridiculous!

Lets not forget that just cause someone on twitter say song name, mean it has to be true. We do not know yet.

No. I've lightened up since I first found out and at the moment don't have a substantial problem with the album but six of the eight songs have been heard.

LNFSG - original demo leaked
SWLM - unleaked
Chicago - unleaked
APWNN - 2008 mix leaked (not that different from the original)
STRR - heard in some capacity
DYKWYCA - 2010 mix leaked (not that different from the original apparently)
BG - original recording leaked
Escape - 2002 mix leaked

Truthfully, there are only TWO songs on the whole compilation that have never been heard. Everything else has in some degree (remixed or original). I'm not complaining any at the moment, I'm just saying. And don't get technical and say "The demos are different!" Doesn't matter; we know what's going to happen. We know the lyrics. We know what Michael sings and how he songs it. Therefore, we've already heard it.

Again, I've lightened up so I'm not complaining. Just beig honest

We have no idea if demo on album 100% same as leak demo. Need to listen, could be new demo.

It's the day after the announcement and I feel more and more positive. So glad that so many of you are feeling the same. These are good days. L.O.V.E.to all

Xscape (Deluxe) is slowly climbing the UK Album Chart Ladder, Currently No. 15 on iTunes! We need more promotion!!!! This could be a hit with the world.

two clips from sky news...

Anne-Marie ?@AMMI777 6 h.

Michael Jackson's Xscape Album #1 Topic On CNN Entertainment Trends List! http://wp.me/p1a674-aAC via @Vallieegirl

Deluxe version #56 in New Zealand iTunes

So does my wife............well the baby is due then ha ha, know what I am listening to in the Labour room :punk:

the baby's gonna Xscape :baby:
all the best for him/her:)

It's the day after the announcement and I feel more and more positive. So glad that so many of you are feeling the same. These are good days. L.O.V.E.to all

I don't get all the negativity - shouldn't fans be getting behind this album?

We are, we are, it just seems like we're not because there is one or two ppl that are very negative because of their own fault. Believe me we are ALL excited for this!

I'll be buying the Deluxe Edition from iTunes.

Vinyl Standard and Deluxe.

CD Standard and Deluxe.

And each single that will be released.

:)

I'll be buying the Deluxe Edition from iTunes.

Vinyl Standard and Deluxe.

CD Standard and Deluxe.

And each single that will be released.

:)

Same here!! :D
And t shirts etc etc...

Back