Xscape General Discussion

Re: News and discussion about new MJ album : Xscape, May 13, 2014.

i absolutely adore the Michael & JT duet of love never felt so good, there voices work together so well! the estate chose very well, i'm so happy! absolutely incredible project.. god bless everyone who put there time into this whole campaign!!!!!

Do you remember how pessimistic you were when it was announced that Timbaland was on board??

Couldn't resist to say I TOLD YA SO! :lol:

Although I have not heard the new single yet, nor I will. I'll wait till the album is out, so I can enjoy the whole album at once!

Anyone else notice the beat get off around the 2:00 mark on the solo version??

I just woke up and don't want to search which page a a video of the snog, can someone please post me a link where I can see and listen it. Quickly, I have ants in my pants, so much I want to hear it:wild:

Purchased it from iTunes India...
Only the MJ solo version is available.

I don't know why I should purchase the same song two times... as a single and then as part of the album.

Purchased it from iTunes India...
Only the MJ solo version is available.

I don't know why I should purchase the same song two times... as a single and then as part of the album.

If you buy the singles, then you don't have to download them when you get the album.

Purchased both versions on itunes (Switzerland). Now I just need the physical single.

^ I see the remix version

What the f*ck?! Which station? ...and who on earth sends quick text feedback to a station saying they hate a song?

The Edge .. didn't help that Clint was saying the song sucked before he played it. And you know what teen girls are like .. straight on the text to say they think it sucks too. So he yanks it 1 minute into the song. In fairness they all said they loved MJ but didn't like the song.

Purchasing both new versions right now, still more excited for the original demo in true high quality though! but the duet is fantastic, shall be hearing the solo contemporized soon :heart: LOVE Lives Forever.

The Edge .. didn't help that Clint was saying the song sucked before he played it. And you know what teen girls are like .. straight on the text to say they think it sucks too. So he yanks it 1 minute into the song. In fairness they all said they loved MJ but didn't like the song.

So they did not even let their listeners make up their mind on their own...

No wait... both versions available in iTunes india...

Got both... I feel so content. Hope to see MJ at #1 on Billboard Hot100 soon

We should request it :p

Duet is already #169 on US iTunes Singles chart!

Wow .. it jsut got played here in NZ on the countries biggest music station and they stopped playing it halfway through because the text feedback was so bad for the song. Then the hosts all agreed it sucked. Straight after that they played Iggy Azalea .. yuck!

Ah..New Zealand. The 'music capital' of the world. NOT! :cheeky:

How many listeners has "the countries biggest music station" got? 12? :rofl:

Let the haters hate, while we feel just great. :beach:

XSCAPE is on 4th place in Romania again!

I was so certain I would prefer the solo version but I was pleasantly surprised with the JT version, it feels real funky. I like being taken by surprise, well done estate :)

Now it's available on iTunes internationally. Just bought both!

When it comes to romantic numbers, I find his work in Invincible THE best, IMO. His voice sounded more fuller, deeper and his singing was passionate. He gave everything he got to perfect those songs and they are simply MAGICAL. I miss the Invincible era vocals and I hope they will revive the magic in "A Place With No Name".

"Love Never Felt So Good" is great too but I wish "Break Of Dawn" or "Butterflies" could have got the exposure that LNFSG is getting today. I hate it when such insanely good numbers released by MJ go underrated.
>.

[ITUNES]

Love Never Felt So Good

#3 Bulgaria

#88 Poland

#142 United States

#198 Sweden

#328 United Kingdom

[ITUNES]

Love Never Felt So Good

#3 Bulgaria

#88 Poland

#142 United States

#198 Sweden

#328 United Kingdom

#465152563857486545168456876541569 North Korea

Fantastic, the two versions. Congratulations!

My journey to work was quite pleasant having these two songs! I genuinely don't know which one I prefer yet! I must say Junstins harmonies on the chorus are fantastic and make it so much fuller. Well done all involved!

this will be Michael's month, whether the campaign's success will continue until the end of the year is unknown but i'm very excited with all the excitement surrounding Michael's legacy right now! artistry at the height of intensity.

So they did not even let their listeners make up their mind on their own...

We should request it :p

Ah..New Zealand. The 'music capital' of the world. NOT! :cheeky:

How many listeners has "the countries biggest music station" got? 12? :rofl:

Let the haters hate, while we feel just great. :beach:

Oohhhhh, I feel like requesting it now. Who's with me. :shifty: Where is this Edge?! Hehe.

EDIT: IS this their contact page? http://www.theedge.co.nz/Music/TheEdgeUChoose.aspx

http://www.theedge.co.nz/Home/ContactUs.aspx

Back