You know you're obsessed with MJ when...

when you hear a sentence on tv or wherever and you can relate to an Mj song..
I just heard someone say, GO WITH IT on tv and thought of JAM..

lolz.. I'm obsessed..
Half of them I do everyday..haha without even realising it..

I would do this too everytime I'm outside during night time. I would sing the peter pan song Michael sang during his interview back in early 80s..haha

lolz.. I'm obsessed..
Half of them I do everyday..haha without even realising it..

I would do this too everytime I'm outside during night time. I would sing the peter pan song Michael sang during his interview back in early 80s..haha

OMG :lol: THAT IS ME RIGHT THERE!!!...

You know You're obsessed with Michael when you search google to figure out the peter pan song just so that you could sing it with MJ. :lol:

"so much so high(?), Watch me now...Watch me nowwww...I'm peter Pan, I can do anything..." (Thats all i know but I hum the other parts...Lol.) :lol:

You know You're obsessed with Michael when you know at least one speech he did by heart..

"I hope this puts to rest, I hope this finally puts to rest, another rumor that has been in the press for too many years. Me and Janet really are two different people. For the past months I've gone from where is he? to here he is again, But I must confess, it been good to be thought of as a person, not a personality..." tell me to stop anytime....:lol:

L.O.V.E.
Romi

When you buy all versions of TII DVD/Bluray just cuz you're confused or messed up on the order or $ony tricked you, and at the end you wont return it cuz its worth it! :lol:

L.O.V.E.
Romi

LOL! Earthly!

Well I have all the colors of the Invincible album and just opened up the blue one last year :)

I also have bought "Dangerour" 5 times and "Off The Wall". Don't ask. Tapes popped and when I was lil I got tired of trying to tape them joints together and MJ sound like Chipmunks for a moment! lol!

#1. You are attracted to anything glittery or sparkley and think of MJ.

#2. Sleep with your Michael Jackson CD's. (I stopped this when I was 17) lol.

#3. Listen to MJ all night while sleeping (yes I have made slow Jam MJ CD's)

#4. Kissing the Thriller Album cover everynight before you go to bed? (don't act like it's just me who did this).

#5. Hiding Tabloids behind other magazines when it had a nasty article about MJ on it?

#6. Kept a MJ song lyrics book.

#7. Parents bringing Michael into the coversation when you got into trouble as a kid and it had nothing to do with Michael in the first place! lol!

(my dad was jealous of MJ I think). *I was like dude? what does Michael Jackson have to do with me leaving a cup in the sink?*

When you wear your hair curly..that dang on one piece of hair falls into your eye but you don't move it cause you think! Ooooh! Michael".

#8. You hit the tv when Diana Dimond or Nancy Grace appear. Whether it's MJ related or not.

#9. Cut off family members for saying jacked up stuff about Mike and refuse to speak to those fake people now since he passed away..they a fan?

#10. Rocked Penny Loafers (the shiny joints)

God Bless,
Destiny

Reactions: Bee

lol that happened the other day I was with my mom in the car and we were at a stop light and the light wasn't changing. My mom said "What about us?" then Earth Song just pops in my head. :lol:

#7. Parents bringing Michael into the coversation when you got into trouble as a kid and it had nothing to do with Michael in the first place! lol!

(my dad was jealous of MJ I think). *I was like dude? what does Michael Jackson have to do with me leaving a cup in the sink?*
:toofunny: :lmao:

#1. You are attracted to anything glittery or sparkley and think of MJ.

#2. Sleep with your Michael Jackson CD's. (I stopped this when I was 17) lol.
#1 Remember the shoes i was wearing for TII and for the Prince Vs. MJ, yeah, the sparkle and glitter pulled at me...:lol:

Still do #2 :lol:

#3. Listen to MJ all night while sleeping (yes I have made slow Jam MJ CD's)

#4. Kissing the Thriller Album cover everynight before you go to bed? (don't act like it's just me who did this).

#5. Hiding Tabloids behind other magazines when it had a nasty article about MJ on it?
#3 Didnt make a slow jam CD, I use my eyepod(Ipod)...but you bring up a good point...:D

#4 I kiss the Thriller 25 album cover...:lol:

#5 OMG...I DO THAT ALL THE TIME! Be it CVS, Safeway, Borders, Barns and Nobel...I look for more tabloid magazins and take them off the shelf and carry it so i'd look like am gonna read it then put Each one on the section that Not many people go to...:lol: Never gets old...:D

When you wear your hair curly..that dang on one piece of hair falls into your eye but you don't move it cause you think! Ooooh! Michael".
I used to have that problem, especially when I wore a hat... haha:lol:

#8. You hit the tv when Diana Dimond or Nancy Grace appear. Whether it's MJ related or not.

#9. Cut off family members for saying jacked up stuff about Mike and refuse to speak to those fake people now since he passed away..they a fan?
#8...I Dont hit the TV But I throw something at it...:lol:

#9 some of my family members used to say sooo many mean thing about him. They always Brought up the 93/2005 cases and the surgery and stuff. But after he passed away, they tried to take back what they said...and that doensnt work with me.

Tnx Dest. for the laugh...and Esp. #7 :lol:

L.O.V.E.
Romi

That sounds like me too...I really only take breaks from MJJC.....I go do other stuff...Such as use the bathroom, eat, shower, work...But, I"m so addicted to MJJC...I love talking with other fans who understand me...lol

that is so true because in everyday life, people don't tend to agree with what and how I feel about our man Michael. It's just easier for me to come and escape and spend as many hours as I like to here all Michael 24/7!

You are obsessed with Michael when u start using terminology as ITS ALL FOR L.O.V.E. And some of your family members got no idea what you are talking about.
You start adding all members at mj forum in FB.
Stay up late to watch his premier regardless of how late it is.

During the trial my mum came in asking asking me how is your brother doing? My sister being so slow she answered l knew it this family always kept secret. So l handed her the newspaper and said he is doing fine :laugh:

LMAO. That always happens to me.

"What did you get for that test?"

"80%"

"What happened to the other 20??.....DAMN IT!!!THAT MICHAEL!!"

You are obsessed with Michael when u start using terminology as ITS ALL FOR L.O.V.E. And some of your family members got no idea what you are talking about.
You start adding all members at mj forum in FB.
Stay up late to watch his premier regardless of how late it is.

During the trial my mum came in asking asking me how is your brother doing? My sister being so slow she answered l knew it this family always kept secret. So l handed her the newspaper and said he is doing fine :laugh:

:lol: People always asked me that too. "How are you? How's Michael?"

ahaha.

Have done this for years, lol lol

I have to say it aloud, I always say 'Tune' when ever anyone says anything MJ related, for example if someone were to say "well whatever happens its up to you" Id quickly say 'Tune' in there after Whatever Happens, lol lol - it happens alot, lol

When someone calls my home and my mom answers, the other person on the line might ask "hows helen (me) doing?" If i am on the computer my mom would say "She`s alright, on her laptop looking at Michael Jackson." She says that everysingle time.

So i guess if your on your computer, you are continously looking for Michael Jackson stuff.

If a non fan finds out something new regarding MJ, they run to you to tell you this "new information" and you just nod or roll eye because you`ve known it for a long time.

I loved what Danceofzenab1994 wrote about "where the 20% went?" Damnnn that Michael. And what someone else wrote about "leaving the cup in the sink" had something to do with michael. :hysterical:

So i guess remembering every single MJ related memory no matter how embarrasing always brings a smile.

I have something similar : Tried to moonwalk when i was 11 or 12 and twisted my ankle, ended up getting a bad sprain.
My mom`s exact words: "Call Michael Jackson to take you to the hospital?" lol

And i think i was younger when one day i got soo mad at my parents that i packed everything in platic bags and decided to leave the house. My dad asked "where you going?" and i said " To neverland". LOL i just sat with my bags of stuff in the front driveway and told my folks that i will take the next bus. But i just sat there in the sun and later became really hungry so i went back inside and pretended nothing happened.

And you are really really obsessed with him, when death doesnt scare you becuase you know who you gonna meet at the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bee
When someone calls my home and my mom answers, the other person on the line might ask "hows helen (me) doing?" If i am on the computer my mom would say "She`s alright, on her laptop looking at Michael Jackson." She says that everysingle time.

So i guess if your on your computer, you are continously looking for Michael Jackson stuff.

If a non fan finds out something new regarding MJ, they run to you to tell you this "new information" and you just nod or roll eye because you`ve known it for a long time.

I loved what Danceofzenab1994 wrote about "where the 20% went?" Damnnn that Michael. And what someone else wrote about "leaving the cup in the sink" had something to do with michael. :hysterical:

I have something similar : Tried to moonwalk when i was 11 or 12 and twisted my ankle, ended up getting a bad sprain.
My mom`s exact words: "Call Michael Jackson to take you to the hospital?" lol

And i think i was younger when one day i got soo mad at my parents that i packed everything in platic bags and decided to leave the house. My dad asked "where you going?" and i said " To neverland". LOL i just sat with my bags of stuff in the front driveway and told my folks that i will take the next bus. But i just sat there in the sun and later became really hungry so i went back inside and pretended nothing happened.

The first one happens to me ALL the time...lol....And the second part about you saying you were going to Neverland....:lmao: Love it!

The first one happens to me ALL the time...lol....And the second part about you saying you were going to Neverland....:lmao: Love it!

LOL yea, i remember that day so clearly. When my family gets together for dinner or something and we talk about the past that day is always mentioned and i get kick out it.

I just remembered this instance in elementary school while learning colours and i said to my teacher "but black is white" And my teacher asked "who told you that?" I said Michael Jackson sings it in his songs. She was so wonderful that she actually sat me down and told me he meant skin colours. I guess she was a fan too. :)

LOL yea, i remember that day so clearly. When my family gets together for dinner or something and we talk about the past that day is always mentioned and i get kick out it.

I just remembered this instance in elementary school while learning colours and i said to my teacher "but black is white" And my teacher asked "who told you that?" I said Michael Jackson sings it in his songs. She was so wonderful that she actually sat me down and told me he meant skin colours. I guess she was a fan too. :)

ooh...wow, that's funny!

:rollin:

I love us fans :wub:

Awwwww! :wub: :lol:

God I hate that so much. It's so boring and disappointing.

2008 -
Girl : "OMG. Guess what! I found out that Michael Jackson had plastic surgery!! :wild:"

Me : " :mello: ...yeah..."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And you are really really obsessed with him, when death doesnt scare you becuase you know who you gonna meet at the end.

:wub: That's how I feel. :wub:

You know you are obessed when you have two exams (earlier today) and you wake up super early because your insomnia kicked in because you were so nervous then when you realised you can flip over your MJ calendar from Jan to Feb - all the nerves disappeared. :lol:

You know you are obsessed with Michael when:

My husband and I were on the road and he was driving my suv and we've been listening to MJ's Dangerous cd so my husband asked me "Babe, I know you love Michael, but can we please listen to something else?" so I said "ok" then I popped in the Off The Wall cd! Ahaha the look on my husband's face! :hysterical:

When you hug someone but you still have your IPhone in your hand scrolling down to read MJJC posts haha!

When you get your family to asks you if you're "Michaeling"

When you get your family to buy you MJ related gifts :)

When you're up until 3 am reading up about Michael or watching his vids when you gotta wake up at 4:30 to get ready for work.

During your lunch break, you go back to your car so you can listen to your MJ cds.

When you see fedora hats, all you can think of is MJ and how he rocked wearing em!

When you hear the word "GOLD" you think of you know what ladies! haha

Ladies, you think of surgical masks as sexy cuz we know why!

When you dream of Michael, you wake up smiling, but when someone wakes you up while you're dreaming about Michael, you punch that person in the face (no not really but you get really maaaaaaaad!)

You know you are obsessed with Michael when:

My husband and I were on the road and he was driving my suv and we've been listening to MJ's Dangerous cd so my husband asked me "Babe, I know you love Michael, but can we please listen to something else?" so I said "ok" then I popped in the Off The Wall cd! Ahaha the look on my husband's face! :hysterical:

YES! That just happened this weekend...cept it was Bad to Dangerous... haha!

[QUOTE = HumanNatur3; 2586801]Você sabe que está obcecado com o Michael quando:

Quando alguém lhe abraçar, mas você ainda tem o seu iPhone na mão de rolagem para baixo para ler MJJC haha posts!

Quando você começa a sua família para lhe comprar MJ presentes relacionados :)

Quando você está até 3 estou lendo sobre o Michael ou a ver as suas vids quando você tem que acordar até às 4:30 para me preparar para o trabalho.

Durante a sua pausa para o almoço, você volta para o seu carro assim que você pode ouvir seus CDs de MJ.

Quando você vê os chapéus fedora, tudo que você pode pensar é MJ e como ele balançou vestindo em!

Quando você sonho de Michael, você acorda sorrindo, mas quando alguém acorda você enquanto você está sonhando com Michael, que essa pessoa soco na cara (não realmente, mas você começa realmente maaaaaaaad!) [/ QUOTE]

do a lot........ :hysterical:

Back