You know you're obsessed with MJ when...

1.) You join a million groups like this

Yes.

2.) You shriek whenever you meet another fan.

Not shriek, but it's always fun to meet another fan.

3.) Another celeb is wearing an outfit, you think about how MJ would look ten times more fierce in it.

Sometimes I guess LOL.

4.) You can’t listen to anyone else because it just sounds worse

I'm having a major problem with this. Everyone seems to sound like shit except MJ.

5.) You spend your time talking online to other fans instead of your real life, non-fan friends

I do both!

6.) You grab any newspaper/magazine that has his face on the cover

Yup. I actually grab ANYTHING with him.

7.) Try to sneak him into every conversation topic your having with someone

Yup lol.

8.) Stay up till 12am, even though you have a job/school watching Michael Jackson on youtube.

Yeah. There's an endless amount of stuff on there!

9.) You rewind to the parts in his videos where he smiles and watch it again…and again…and again.

LOL more often the dance moves, but his smile is cool too.

10.) You listen to the beginning of IJCSLY over and over and pretend he’s whispering in your ear

...maybe.

11.) You know what IJCSLY stands for

Obvs lol.

12.) Went into a sorta semi-depression when he died

Definitely. Still depressed, but it was pretty bad for that first week or two. Came back after the memorial.

13.) You love all his cheesy outfits in the early days,even though they’d look horrible on anyone else

OH GOD YES.

14.) You named your baby boy Michael (Or is planning to)

I don't know tbh.

15.) Because you didn’t have a boy, you named your baby girl Michael. (She won’t be happy when she grows up.)

lolwut

16.) You annoy the heck out of your boyfriend/husband because you keep going on about how amazing and hot MJ is

don't have a significant other!

17.) You TRY to copy his dance moves

Of course! I could do the Thriller dance!

18.) Even if you can’t dance

Definitely.

19.) You call your radio station a million times to request Michael Jackson songs

No, but I rage when I don't hear his songs enough.

20.) You’ve listened to EVERY album at least a million times

At least a million.

21.) You find yourself gazing into his eyes…on the poster in your bedroom

bwahahahaha I do stare at the Thriller record constantly.

22.) You make a mini shrine of MJ

I have all my records and CDs beside eachother on my shelf.

23.) You spaz on anyone who says anything negative about him, then launch into a gigantic rant with EVERY FACT that ever existed

LOL ALL THE TIME!

24.) You try and force your friends to become obsessed with Michael Jackson

YES. I don't care how annoying I may come across as.

25.) He is your ideal boyfriend

Well I'm not gay, but I can say that he's a handsome fellow!

26.) You pray to Michael.

Sometimes lol.

27.) You & your MJ family have your own special lingo that only you understand;
“OMJ”
“Michaelicious”
“Golden Glory”
“MJ Sister”
“Tag Me”
“Mikegasms”
“Keep Michaeling”
“MJ Dreaming”
(I especially thank Nicole Charrison for this one. I ROFLed)

Now that's just weird lol.

28.) Everytime you go to the store your eyes are looking around frantically for Michael merchandise. (By Tina Pyt Greaves)

YES.

29.) Your computer crashed with 10 gigabytes worth of Michael pictures and videos

Full concerts are destroying my hard drive.

30.) Instead of writing History,you write HIStory.

LOL no I'm able to control myself.

31.) You know every hee-hee and every pow and shamone’s in every song.

Of course!

32.) You have spent your weekend on YouTube watching those adorable Michael Moments

Yup!

33.) 99% of your 86 notifications include, ______ has commented on a photo of you, you check the comment and it’s of an MJ pic.

This has happened a couple of times lol.

34.) You basically only have Twitter/Facebook to promote Michael Jackson

Not JUST to promote him, but I DO promote him hardcore.

35.) You talk to the Michael posters in your room

Not out loud LOL.

36.) You know which album every song comes from, what year it came out, the awards it’s won and EVERY WORD of the songs.

Not EVERY WORD yet, but I know almost all the awards and years they came out!

37.) Your heart skips a beat every time you see the word “Michael”

No, but I do usually think of MJ when I see that name!

38.) You may also faint

39.) Or shriek very loudly

^.^

40.) Your worst enemy becomes a Michael fan. All of a sudden, you’re best friends.

LOL probably.

41.) You fell into a trance, listening to Planet Earth.

Perhaps...

42.) You bought the This is It CD, even if it’s just a bunch of songs on CDs you already own.

No. If he was still alive, then yeah, but this is just more cash to Sony.

43.) You preach to others about the wonderfulness of MJ.

Yup.

44.) Even if they’re strangers.

Definitely.

45.) You swooned looking at GOLD PANTS. ;)

Maybe.

46.) You swooned talking about GOLD PANTS.

Maaaaaaaaaaybe.

47.) Your friend stubs her toe, shrieking OWWW. You add the “hee-hee” before you ask her if she’s okay.

ahahahahahahaha...I will now!

48.) You have moonwalked around the house.

Of course!

49.) You have tripped or fallen over something while moonwalking around the house.

Not yet.

50.) You scoff at the MJ imitators because you know there can never be the same angel again.

I don't scoff, I think they know that they can't BE the man.

51.) You drew numerous pictures of MJ

Yes, as much as my artistic skills suck.

52.) Even though you can’t draw

Exactly LMAO.

53.) For class, you were asked to research an important figure in history, you picked Michael Jackson.

YUP.

54.) And even though the minimum amount was 2 pages, you presented your teacher with a novel.

lmao I went way over the limit.

55.) You curled your hair

No...not yet.

56.) Then decided you looked lame because no one can defeat Michael’s hair.

of course.

57.) You have framed pictures of Michael.

Not framed...yet.

58.) You have wall murals of Michael.

Yup!

59.) You wanted to steal the cardboard cutout of Michael that sits in movie theater lobbies for This is It.

Oh god yes.

60.) You HAVE stolen the cardboard cutout of Michael from your local movie theater lobby.

Nope I don't have the balls lol.

That was fun!

This is my personal list:

...you must sing out loud or at least lip-sync the part "I do" during IJCSLY
...when you're having a problem or you're in a difficult situation, you silently in your mind ask Michael's help
...when you're going to sleep, you've Michael's name on the list of people who you're wishing good night
...you've googled someone whose artistic work Michael admired very much, and you probably became a fan of theirs
...you notice you haven't touched your pop corn/candy during the entire This Is It and your napkins have turned into tissues
...you caught yourself buying lollipops and bubble gum, even though you're an adult.
...you no longer feel guilty about climbing trees and going to amusement parks as an adult, because Michael did it too and he didn't care what other adults thought
...you've bought white tape/plaster from a pharmacy because you wanted to see how they looked like on your 3 fingers
...when sitting in a restaurant/cafeteria you hear them play a random MJ song you get a little annoyed when other customers don't get excited but just keep on eating
...you think over and over again what it would have been like to have met him live. You imagine interviewing him and asking him all these interesting questiongs that have never been asked before. Sometimes you also dream about having become one of his true close friends who would have understood and supported him always. And dream about how you could have helped him and changed what happened in June.
...you find it hard to find a life companion because no one can be as perfect as Michael
...you feel you've been inspired by Michael. You want to make a change in your life. You want to help others and become a better person because of him.
...When people say "I love you", you reply with "I love you more".
...you've named one of your pets Michael, Doo-Doo, Smelly, Applehead, Billy Jean, Ben, Diana, Rockin Robin or some other Michael-related name (in my case, Ben)
...When watching This Is It you find yourself remembering what you were doing on that rehearsal day of that specific scene
...You're going to light a candle on the 25th of Dec.
...You celebrated today's/yesterday's Thriller 27th anniversary by listening to Thriller album/doing something special
...You've traveled to another city/country to see TII one more time, because your local movie theater have already stopped showing it
...You've been seriously thinking about flying to London just to be able to see the MJ Exhibition, even though you can't afford to fly
...you sometimes notice you've spent the whole night watching Michael's youtube videos. And you lie you did something else and that's why you're so tired the next day
...you're still hoping every day you'd wake up and Michael's death was just a bad dream
...you want to buy / order online MJ merchandise you can't afford
...you will always find a specific MJ lyric/song that perfectly describes your emotions in a certain moment
...you've googled some of Michael's nephews' and other relatives' pictures in order to find some familiar traits in their looks that would remind you of Michael. (For example Austin's eyes, smile and singing voice is quite similar to Michael's.)
...you enjoy watching Janet's pictures(her smile, eyes, cheeks) because she reminds you of Michael.
...you have written Michael's name in the "thank you list" of your Bachelor's / Master's thesis
...you are going to buy Play Station 3 or some other blu-ray player just to be able to watch your TII special edition blu-ray when you've purchased it
...you're thinking about buying some expensive hi-fi technology / build a home theater just to be able to enjoy TII, Live In Bucharest, Bad Tour or any other Michael's concert films, short films and his music in a higher quality.
...you're constantly updating news pages and trying to find new MJ-related information
...you note you hate modern music and you wish you had the ability to time travel
...you're writing this list and realize it's 4 am :)
...you're reading this list and realise you did all that and that someone else you don't know had wrote a list of all these thing you do each day.
....you read this list realizing it's actually 5:26 am
...you feel that wound in your heart open each time you see his smile which is about every 5 seconds...
...you meet people that you know nothing apart and feel like you've known them all your life because of their feelings for mike ...
...your 10 month old son is completely fascinated with Michael and calls him "dada" when he sees the angel hugging him at the end of will you be there
....you realize you spent most of the last 6 years on this board
...you feel the need to quote him so that non-fans know how he trully was and try to convert them :D
...you find yourself talking to him like he was actually there with you and feel like he even answers (or ..this is just me going coo-koo:tease:)

Just found this on the internet....it's hilarious! :hysterical: I can relate to many of them.
This isn't even the full list, check out the Facebook-page!

Readin' them made me smile and since that's what we need here I thought I'd put it in a thread. ;)

8.) Stay up till 12am, even though you have a job/school watching Michael Jackson on youtube.

9.) You rewind to the parts in his videos where he smiles and watch it again…and again…and again.

13.) You love all his cheesy outfits in the early days,even though they’d look horrible on anyone else

16.) You annoy the heck out of your boyfriend/husband because you keep going on about how amazing and hot MJ is

19.) You call your radio station a million times to request Michael Jackson songs

23.) You spaz on anyone who says anything negative about him, then launch into a gigantic rant with EVERY FACT that ever existed

28.) Everytime you go to the store your eyes are looking around frantically for Michael merchandise. (By Tina Pyt Greaves)

29.) Your computer crashed with 10 gigabytes worth of Michael pictures and videos

32.) You have spent your weekend on YouTube watching those adorable Michael Moments

36.) You know which album every song comes from, what year it came out, the awards it’s won and EVERY WORD of the songs.

38.) You may also faint

40.) Your worst enemy becomes a Michael fan. All of a sudden, you’re best friends.

42.) You bought the This is It CD, even if it’s just a bunch of songs on CDs you already own.

49.) You have tripped or fallen over something while moonwalking around the house.

50.) You scoff at the MJ imitators because you know there can never be the same angel again.

59.) You wanted to steal the cardboard cutout of Michael that sits in movie theater lobbies for This is It.

[/I]

:rofl:

These definitely apply to me

When your sitting waiting in the car for your mum to finish shopping & you write "I :heart: MJ" on the steamed up window of the car, smile, & quickly wipe it off when you see your mum coming, to save yourself from the embarrasment & rolling of the eyes, hahaa! (I think you can still kinda see it though!) :)

Just found this on the internet....it's hilarious! :hysterical: I can relate to many of them.
This isn't even the full list, check out the Facebook-page!

Readin' them made me smile and since that's what we need here I thought I'd put it in a thread. ;)

3.) Another celeb is wearing an outfit, you think about how MJ would look ten times more fierce in it.

4.) You can’t listen to anyone else because it just sounds worse

5.) You spend your time talking online to other fans instead of your real life, non-fan friends

7.) Try to sneak him into every conversation topic your having with someone

10.) You listen to the beginning of IJCSLY over and over and pretend he’s whispering in your ear

15.) Because you didn’t have a boy, you named your baby girl Michael. (She won’t be happy when she grows up.)

25.) He is your ideal boyfriend

26.) You pray to Michael.

27.) You & your MJ family have your own special lingo that only you understand;
“OMJ”
“Michaelicious”
“Golden Glory”
“MJ Sister”
“Tag Me”
“Mikegasms”
“Keep Michaeling”
“MJ Dreaming”
(I especially thank Nicole Charrison for this one. I ROFLed)

33.) 99% of your 86 notifications include, ______ has commented on a photo of you, you check the comment and it’s of an MJ pic.

34.) You basically only have Twitter/Facebook to promote Michael Jackson

35.) You talk to the Michael posters in your room

38.) You may also faint

41.) You fell into a trance, listening to Planet Earth.

47.) Your friend stubs her toe, shrieking OWWW. You add the “hee-hee” before you ask her if she’s okay.

51.) You drew numerous pictures of MJ

52.) Even though you can’t draw

53.) For class, you were asked to research an important figure in history, you picked Michael Jackson.

54.) And even though the minimum amount was 2 pages, you presented your teacher with a novel.

55.) You curled your hair

56.) Then decided you looked lame because no one can defeat Michael’s hair.

57.) You have framed pictures of Michael.

58.) You have wall murals of Michael.

60.) You HAVE stolen the cardboard cutout of Michael from your local movie theater lobby.

so true, :lol: .. Oh yeah, 49) has happened to me :p

When you love listening to MJ really loud in public on your iPod just so people can hear Michael blaring through your headphones. :heart: :lol:

When you love listening to MJ really loud in public on your iPod just so people can hear Michael blaring through your headphones. :heart: :lol:
Hahahahah...good one. Guilty as charged. Only had 1 person so far to tell me I should lower the volume...but that was in a train where I was sitting in the 'silence'-part. So yeah....quite expected...LOL.

I have an iPod Classic which has quite a big screen to show off what you're listenin' to...:pirate:

-You often find yourself saying "It's all for love...L.O.V.E."

-You find yourself saying "I Love You More"

-You head straight to the MJ section when you're at the music store and if you see his album (s) on shelf with others, you always put Michael's at the front lol. Also, you tend to arrange his albums in order of the release date.

I'm guilty of all of these lol, especially the last two. I always say "I Love You More" which I totally took that phrase from Michael and I always make sure MJ's records are at the front when I go to the music store. I've been doing that for years even when I worked at a music store I used to do that. I can't help it.

:hysterical:can't say i disagree with anything written :lmao:

facebook thing is :hysterical:

OMGGG :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: SOOOOO TRUEEE!!!! Mine is like a 100% not 99%.

:hysterical: I DID THAT too....lol

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

MJJFAN4life(Sam) LMAO!!!!!!!!:hysterical:
http://www.facebook.com/search/?ini...70339&ref=search&sid=1044195156.2057096891..1

152.) Instead of doing your homework, you instead have a meaningful conversation on a Michael fan forum about his undies, how good he was in bed and how BIG he was. ;)
153.) You took the 23.6cm given and ran to a converter to find out how many inches that was.

154.) You just did that and have just gotten a nosebleed. :lmao:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=138480870339&ref=search&sid=1044195156.2057096891..1

OMFG! (I'm sorry if this is not appropreate,) But DANG!!! Mike was...:swoon:

lol i converted it and it was a staggering 9" lol...I'm sooo sorry if there are young ears on this thread. But I've just learned about this. But Dang!!!

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Last edited:
You know you're obsessed with Michael when you change the way you say words to sound like him.. e.g. sometime, anyting (in songs at least), bin (instead of ben)

:wub:

You know you're obsessed with Michael when you relate something someone else says to a Michael song or album e.g. It just rebounded off the wall :)

You know you're obsessed with Michael when you give advice based on his quotes or his song lyrics heeh

my current one...

when you make a game time decision to skip your dentist appointment and go to the afternoon showing of This Is It...

Oh - I better get going - my appointment is at 2:30 :lol:

When you can hear a neighbour playing his music and it makes you ridiculously happy.

This has happened to me too...Except it was at my camp, and I was sitting on the dock and I could hear across the lake, someone in another camp was playing the whole HIStory album....Woo hoo!!

lol i converted it and it was a staggering 9" lol...I'm sooo sorry if there are young ears on this thread. But I've just learned about this. But Dang!!!

L.O.V.E.
Romi

WHOA WHOA!!!! Hold the bus! WHERE DID YOU HEAR THIS????

...When the only reason you watch Fred Astaire is because Michael Jackson says he is good.

...When you only buy an item in a clothing store if you think that Michael would wear it.

...When you get annoyed by a celebrity when they wear a fedora because you think that only Michael should wear it and they are just trying to copy him.

You know you are obsessed when you carry the TII cd in your purse just to have part of Michael with you at all times...:cry:

L.O.V.E.
Romi

uhmm...were did you hear this!!!......:blush:......wow.....Michael..:blush:

L.O.V.E.
Romi

*cough* Young ears , here *cough* :lol:

This is my personal list:

...you must sing out loud or at least lip-sync the part "I do" during IJCSLY
...when you're having a problem or you're in a difficult situation, you silently in your mind ask Michael's help
(Thank God I'm not the only one):D
...when you're going to sleep, you've Michael's name on the list of people who you're wishing good night
...you've googled someone whose artistic work Michael admired very much, and you probably became a fan of theirs

...you notice you haven't touched your pop corn/candy during the entire This Is It and your napkins have turned into tissues
...you caught yourself buying lollipops and bubble gum, even though you're an adult.
...you no longer feel guilty about climbing trees and going to amusement parks as an adult, because Michael did it too and he didn't care what other adults thought
...you've bought white tape/plaster from a pharmacy because you wanted to see how they looked like on your 3 fingers
...when sitting in a restaurant/cafeteria you hear them play a random MJ song you get a little annoyed when other customers don't get excited but just keep on eating
...you think over and over again what it would have been like to have met him live. You imagine interviewing him and asking him all these interesting questiongs that have never been asked before. Sometimes you also dream about having become one of his true close friends who would have understood and supported him always. And dream about how you could have helped him and changed what happened in June.
...you find it hard to find a life companion because no one can be as perfect as Michael

...you feel you've been inspired by Michael. You want to make a change in your life. You want to help others and become a better person because of him.
...When people say "I love you", you reply with "I love you more".
...you've named one of your pets Michael, Doo-Doo, Smelly, Applehead, Billy Jean, Ben, Diana, Rockin Robin or some other Michael-related name (in my case, Ben)
...When watching This Is It you find yourself remembering what you were doing on that rehearsal day of that specific scene
...You're going to light a candle on the 25th of Dec.
...You celebrated today's/yesterday's Thriller 27th anniversary by listening to Thriller album/doing something special
...You've traveled to another city/country to see TII one more time, because your local movie theater have already stopped showing it
...You've been seriously thinking about flying to London just to be able to see the MJ Exhibition, even though you can't afford to fly
...you sometimes notice you've spent the whole night watching Michael's youtube videos. And you lie you did something else and that's why you're so tired the next day
...you're still hoping every day you'd wake up and Michael's death was just a bad dream
...you want to buy / order online MJ merchandise you can't afford
...you will always find a specific MJ lyric/song that perfectly describes your emotions in a certain moment
...you've googled some of Michael's nephews' and other relatives' pictures in order to find some familiar traits in their looks that would remind you of Michael. (For example Austin's eyes, smile and singing voice is quite similar to Michael's.)
...you enjoy watching Janet's pictures(her smile, eyes, cheeks) because she reminds you of Michael.
...you have written Michael's name in the "thank you list" of your Bachelor's / Master's thesis
...you are going to buy Play Station 3 or some other blu-ray player just to be able to watch your TII special edition blu-ray when you've purchased it
...you're thinking about buying some expensive hi-fi technology / build a home theater just to be able to enjoy TII, Live In Bucharest, Bad Tour or any other Michael's concert films, short films and his music in a higher quality.
...you're constantly updating news pages and trying to find new MJ-related information
...you note you hate modern music and you wish you had the ability to time travel
...you're writing this list and realize it's 4 am :)
Totally agree with the bolded ones

...you find yourself talking to him like he was actually there with you and feel like he even answers (or ..this is just me going coo-koo:tease:)
There are two coo koos in the nest, YANA!

:ph34r: 153.) I converted it too from inches to cm:ph34r:

Last edited:
Back