Your Last MJ-Related Purchase

Re: Your last MJ purchase

While visiting the Apollo yesterday I picked up a few MJ magnets and pins from the street vendor guy. A couple for my sister and a couple for myself. Now I have MJ on my fridge. :)

41Vhn0zSXKL._SS500_.jpg

Invincible-JAPAN MINI LP CD

!BwZFyZgB2k~$(KGrHqR,!hIEv1+0FTMdBMItcbYYpg~~_35.JPG

!BwFptkgEWk~$(KGrHqJ,!hwEv1+0E9nqBMHYFtE8Wg~~_12.JPG

King of pop Dutch edition, King of pop Australian edition, King of pop Italian edition :)

"Dangerous" sleeping mask. It helps me sleep, since it makes me not afraid of the dark. I know that makes no sense, but hey it works! It's really neat. I got it on clearance at Hot Topic. It looks really cool with my other sleeping gear, namely, a hello kitty nightrobe and a pair of Freudian slippers. xD

The Remembering Michael magazine. Its a little battered now as I brought it with me to the meet up on the 25th for everyone to read.

The Last Thing I Got Was 3 Cds Hstory Blood On The Dance Floor And The Jackson's Live

J5 Live at the Forum CD and It is all about L.O.V.E. book

Mah last purchase:

2cqb6ys.jpg

I finally got it!!!!!!

Well this past saturday I had ordered Michael Jackson Treasures book. And this:

M_J_Quilt_Comforter_Blanket_Pillow_Set_gal.jpg

I had ordered the full size set one since that is what my bed is. OMG I so can not wait to get it. It is going to look so absolutely fabulous on my bed. It is the perfect item I need for my MJ room. I tell you Ebay is the best site to order MJ items.

I want it so much too!
Please, tell me, where may be to order it?

Today I saw school supplies with Michael's picture on them at my local Rite Aid. I bought a folder with a nice Billie Jean photo on it. They had several different styles.

MJ stamps from the 80's

michael1.jpg

~ This wasn't my purchase,but all the same - _ - _ My Mother & eldest Niece, just came back from shopping and handed me one of those 'recycled' shopping bags. I pulled it open to find inside - (6) Michael Jackson notebooks each cover with a different MJ image - (5) MJ Pens (2) per case with MJ's 'official' signature on each - (4) ring folders with different MJ images - (1) hard cover Michael Jackson journal - (1) Michael Jackson 'Thriller' wall protrait - (3) trinklet glittery Michael Jackson pouches Red,Black & White - (7) Michael Jackson Magnets. They are all authentic/official Michael Jackson brand.
~ That was way nice of them to do this. I feel like a little kid!
:wild: :clapping::punk::wild: Does happy dance :dance:

:wub:

This is it first annivasry special edition wall memorbilla

Back