Your Last MJ-Related Purchase

Re: Your last MJ purchase

just arrived in the mail a couple of days ago....

IMG_1010.jpg

I LOVE that t shirt! Where did you get it?

:wild: :wild: :wild:

Where did you buy this bag? I loved it!

I bought it in London in the shop at the exhibition, but you can also buy it online at the official merchandise store, but it's more expensive, if I remember correctly.

I bought it in London in the shop at the exhibition, but you can also buy it online at the official merchandise store, but it's more expensive, if I remember correctly.
Thanks! :) Hmmmm you have the link to the site? lol! :D

And only have the color red? :scratch:

I just got the book, Man in the Mirror MICHAEL JACKSON by Ron Galella from Amazon today. Prior to that, I bought some 1984 era buttons on eBay and some stuff from Target (This is It) and Walmart too, including The Jackson's Live.

My 2 last MJ items I had gotten was the This Is It dvd that came today. And my MJ comforter and pillow shams set that came on Monday.

M_J_Quilt_Comforter_Blanket_Pillow_.jpg

I have it on my bed now.

OMG, it looks wonderful :wub:
How much did it cost? Ooooh, wish I had some money left, it's so beautiful :wub:
Sweet dreams :)

Sure, here's the link http://michaeljackson.shop.bravadousa.com/Default.aspx
When I looked for the bag the last time it was only available in the US. Wish I could look for you, but my internet is very slow, takes forever to load.

Oh, and it's only in red :)

Thanks for the link! :) I've bought some things on that site, but had not seen the bag. I'll buy this bag! :wild:

My 2 last MJ items I had gotten was the This Is It dvd that came today. And my MJ comforter and pillow shams set that came on Monday.

I have it on my bed now.
:wub: :wub: :wub:

This is... in bed with MJ... lol! :wild: Beautiful! :wub:

Where did you buy?

OMG, it looks wonderful :wub:
How much did it cost? Ooooh, wish I had some money left, it's so beautiful :wub:
Sweet dreams :)

I am glad that you love it. It cost me 235 dollars. Well worth the price too.

Thanks for the link! :) I've bought some things on that site, but had not seen the bag. I'll buy this bag! :wild:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

This is... in bed with MJ... lol! :wild: Beautiful! :wub:

Where did you buy?

I got it from Ebay. There was another one on that site. It had this picture of Michael on it:

jet.jpg

This one was almost 100 dollars more. But when I went to go look for it on Ebay again. I no longer saw it on the site. So I don't know if they sold all of the ones they had. Or they just took it off of their site for some reason. It is a good thing that I had saw and gotten it when I did.

I just purchased the Moonwalker DVD and before that the Opus.

I got it from Ebay. There was another one on that site. It had this picture of Michael on it:

jet.jpg

This one was almost 100 dollars more. But when I went to go look for it on Ebay again. I no longer saw it on the site. So I don't know if they sold all of the ones they had. Or they just took it off of their site for some reason. It is a good thing that I had saw and gotten it when I did.
Thanks! :)

I'll look on Ebay. I'm in love with it. :wub: I hope to buy. In Ebay has many interesting things. :yes:

Oh I forgot...I purchased the limited edition dvd of This Is It today. Hooray! I've only seen the movie once in the theater...so I'm lookin' forward to watching it again...and with all the extra features. Weee!

I am glad that you love it. It cost me 235 dollars. Well worth the price too.

Whoa! That's really expensive, but it's definitely worth it :) :heart:

of course mine was the This Is It 2disc blu ray from Best buy.

like,a bunch of jewelry from Walmart and a DVD:Life of a Superstar.Haven't watched it yet,any reviews on it?

I have it on my bed now.

Wow thats beautiful!!! :D

My bed kind of MJ themed too. It's tinkerbell with MJ pillows. :D

A movie ticket for This is it I guess LOL

I haven't bought any MJ stuff since then, but some friends and my boyfriend bought me an official This is it T-shirt, a key chain, This is it DVD, This is it album an two buttons (badges in English? I don't know). The T-shirt is just horrible. I wouldn't have spent my money on that.

On Tuesday I bought this shirt:

382222035.jpg

I love it! :D I purchased it at Wal*Mart. It is a men's, so I had to get it in a small so it would fit right. I haven't worn it yet, but I can't wait! Anything with MJ on it makes an outfit even more stylish! ;)

Yesterday, I bought two picture books from the 80s by Mark Bego "Michael!" and "On the Road with Michael". I also got a 11x17 reprint of the Andy Warhol poster. I can't wait to frame that one and put it on the wall.

Back