Your Last MJ-Related Purchase

Re: Your last MJ purchase

I bought a box set containing the two HIStory DVDs and I like it:)
sry for the fuzziness

Mu last MJ purchase was the Opus, which I still haven't even read and will probably sell soon. I just looked at the first few pages before I went away for Christmas and haven't even taken it out of the box since.

It's just too big for my small house. I don't have anywhere to store it.

I bought this t-shirt at the O2 meetup on Saturday:

31262011A-MJ-CITY-MOONWALK-.jpg

I love it :D

My last purchase My Opus and a T Shirt they both arrived on the same day I was so excited!!!

Julia

My last purchase was a Michael Jackson 2010 calendar, and some mj stickers hehe.. it should arrive at my house tomorrow :)

"Beat It" shirt and record player! I :heart: them!!

4305612292_3361beaabd.jpg

playa2.jpg

I LOVE that record player!! Where did you manage to pick it up from?? I thought it was rare??

I went on a little spending spree on Ebay and bought The Bad Taste special edition figure, a Fimo card topper which is so cute and a promo CD of You Rock My World with sales figures and comments (I think.. will have to wait and see when it's delivered) :)

I think it was all the stuff I got for Christmas:

-HIStory CD
-This Is It soundtrack
-HIStory on Film Vol. 2
-Michael Jackson "Dancer" T-Shirt :D
Buy-DANCE-SEQUENCE-LADIES-T-SHIRT.jpg

-The book For the Record 2nd edition
-And this little book where you flip the pages and there's a guy that does the Moonwalk and the Thriller dance. :D

Um mine would of been sat 23rd at the fan day i brought the michael jacket,michael army bag,the exchibition program,this is it book,a purse and some gold badges and some socks the 20% helped alot xoxo

wow i love your beat it tshirt amygrace! where did you get it?
i've always wanted the amore tshirt too. i loooove them. i have a thing or michael's t shirts. hehe
especially love this one
http://www.mjdavid007.com/images/vic6.jpg

the last thing i bought was a mj bracelet and pins at the mj exhibition in the 02.

The Before he was king book in October. I haven't bought anything MJ since then.

wow i love your beat it tshirt amygrace! where did you get it?
i've always wanted the amore tshirt too. i loooove them. i have a thing or michael's t shirts. hehe
especially love this one
http://www.mjdavid007.com/images/vic6.jpg
the last thing i bought was a mj bracelet and pins at the mj exhibition in the 02.
I bought the shirt on Ebay as well. It was huge though...and I bought a small! I had to sew it in. :p
I'd love to find a shirt like Michael's in that pic!

Just bought HIStory magazine Issue #2 inc. posters :)
2gybpc7.png

Walmart limited edition dvd and I ordered Dancing the Dream. I am waiting for that to come.

went to walmart today and bought the Limited Edition TII DVD....also a MJ t-shirt.:)

I bought the shirt on Ebay as well. It was huge though...and I bought a small! I had to sew it in. :p
I'd love to find a shirt like Michael's in that pic!

My last purchase was.................was........................lol was about to post what my last purchase was when amygace's siggy took my attention away!! :yes:

Have given you rep for it AG!! :yes:

Anyway...........where was I? Oh yes.................TII dvd pre ordered with amazon..................cant wait!!

I bought the Exhibition and TII book on saturday as well as this bag

152955_hi

Hoodie from the MJ shop at the o2. It's gonna be my last for a while too, as my bank is now broken. :lol:

Back