Your Last MJ-Related Purchase

Re: Your last MJ purchase

Wallet:
51aMEpf93qL._SS400_.jpg

Moonwalker for Commodore 64:
335969045_tp.jpg

I haven't tried it out yet. I'll probably get around to it this week.

Dangerous iPod sock:
290873079_tp.jpg

The magic word: HIStory Tour :wub:

Wanna post pics of your jackets?
Yes, please post some pics! I'm thinking about getting the Heal the World jacket as well

TII DVD Deluxe Edition, it must had said Like you've never seen him befpre but for some reason the pic it's wrong.

michael_jackson_this_is_it_deluxe_collector_edition_2010.jpg

Other than the This Is It DVD, this little beauty;

resizedJ.jpg

resizedE.jpg

:)

Last edited:

The "Ghosts" video CD. Took me 10 annoying minutes to get that thing to play. Not exactly HD either to put it mildly. You can't even use the whole laptop screen, it's just wow, blurry, not exactly the latest technology.

You'd think the way the CDs were flying of the shelves, somebody in the US would have FINALLY brought a decent DVD onto the market instead of people having to buy the import Video CD thingie. Seriously annoying. It literally is just a bit better than taking stuff of youtube!

My recent trip to Best Buy (the day TII came out): Both HIStory Short Films Collection DVDs, The Ultimate Collection (boxset), Dangerous: the Short Films, and This Is It.

My wallet is still crying more than a month later. IT WAS WORTH IT, lol. (I shared my glee with the lady behind the cash register, and the :unsure: face she gave me was ALSO totally worth it.)

i got moving violation the new 2010 reisssue

I ordered a couple of keyrings and playing cards yesterday :)

This awesome notebook that I found at Walgreens yesterday:

IMG_1047.jpg

This awesome notebook that I found at Walgreens yesterday:

IMG_1047.jpg

I love that notebook. I'm going to have to stop by Walgreens this week. =P

I ordered Before He Was King (Todd Gray) the other day... still waiting for it to get here. I also got an address book from 1984 supposedly, but I don't know.

Invincible CD.

It was the last one on the self...and that CD is so hard to find, I just had to buy it.

It is now seating on my shelf with all my MJ memorabilia....unopened.

1zlvzoo.jpg

2 dvds: Birthday in Copenhagen & Bad in Barcelona

Hi, could you please tell me what is the quality like for Bad in Barcelona ? and also where did you buy it ?

my last purchase Thriller 25th anniversary (can't believe I waited this long to buy it :lol:)

Hi, could you please tell me what is the quality like for Bad in Barcelona ? and also where did you buy it ?

my last purchase Thriller 25th anniversary (can't believe I waited this long to buy it :lol:)

From a website I could PM you it. & the quality is okay - the sound is awesome but the video is from a person in the audience so ... its shaky at times, its turning side to side at times, you can clearly see micheal jackson - but its not like if it was televised..

Back