Michaels 2016 official Calendar

ive pre-ordered Off the wall (CD/DVD) Blu-ray Spike Lee Doc

Re: Your last MJ purchase

DSCN0119.jpg

DSCN0121.jpg

Off The Wall with documetary.

the Jackson 5 cartoons DVD. my old one broke, and I was going desperate without it :banghead

Well, I'm always buying something.....even though I told myself that I would curb my Michael-spending this year. My most recent purchase is the OTW project!

I have a few T-shirts sitting in wish lists all over the place and the MJJ Shop keeps tempting me (via e-mails) to go and look at its collectors items! LOL.

Tonight I bought a really cute tank top from easy thats so long its almost like a dress...it's coming from Thailand to Canada so I assume it's going to take awhile but I cannot wait for it to get here! :D

Just bought the following for $15 NZ plus $9 Postage and Handling.

Michael Jackson book by Stuart something in 1984
Michael Jackson book Adrian Grant one of 2009 (Love this book)
Invincible CD (Been looking for one for ages)
Michael CD (Already Have, but don't mind duplicates)

Good value for $15 I think

Now finally have it and the Invincible CD completes my short collection (1 Copy of each major album). The Visual Documentary is in perfect condition too, I just love that book!

It was a few weeks ago now but I got Bad 25 on vinyl. :D It's pretty cool listening to the album on that format. Hope to get other vinyl records of his music down the line.

Thriller 25 and Bad 25 picture discs.

OTW album and DVD, this thing is cool with its chalk and your own wall to write things on. It looks like a slick package. Can't wait to watch documentary again, without all the interruptions!

Also got a copy of Bucharest 1992 on DVD.

I have been buying a lot of Michael stuff now, nearly bought a copy of Dnagerous with 2014 MJJ productions on it, but may wait for Dangerous 25, can't wait for that to come out. Could be a few months as Dangerous wasn't released until November of 1991.

I just won an auction on eBay. I bought a BAD pendant necklace, pondering whether if I should wear it to Dallas. 2 pairs of earrings with Michael's picture on guitar picks. I can't wear the earrings though. I have an allergy to the metals in the posts. And two gel I Love Michael Jackson bracelets. I'll wear these.

I can't wait to buy even more from eBay in the future. I love what they have and also from a site called Etsy too. There is a shirt that I'm wanting from there.

I just won an auction on eBay. I bought a BAD pendant necklace, pondering whether if I should wear it to Dallas. 2 pairs of earrings with Michael's picture on guitar picks. I can't wear the earrings though. I have an allergy to the metals in the posts. And two gel I Love Michael Jackson bracelets. I'll wear these.

I can't wait to buy even more from eBay in the future. I love what they have and also from a site called Etsy too. There is a shirt that I'm wanting from there.
eBay is THE place to go to get all kinds of MJ stuff. it's always the first place i go when I'm looking for something specific. I also got earrings, but I don't like the hanging kind (like the guitar picks), so I bought some studs. I also had a pair made (also studs), by someone who makes customized earrings. and if there's something I want that I can't find, I will find someone who makes customized (because I have to have MJ on everything). I did that with a hairband, was looking EVERYWHERE for one with MJ, then I found someone on Etsy who makes them customized, and got it from there :D I have done it with other things as well. for example, the phone case (which I posted earlier in this thread). and I did the same for my previous phone

My most recent one was Joseph Vogel's book "Man in the Music", a few days ago. I'm also looking forward to Tavis Smiley's upcoming "Before You Judge Me", to be released in late June.

Picked up The Michael Jackson Experience for Xbox 360 and This Is It on Blu-Ray! :D My first Blu-Ray movie! But now I need a Blu-Ray player... lol.

I got my Michael Jackson jewelry in yesterday! I now got a BAD pendant necklace, two pairs of MJ Guitar pick earrings, and two silicone bracelets. I think I'm a happy camper for winning the auction!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

OTW album and Spike Lee documentary package.

Not that I have two OTW albums already, a cassette from my teen years and the special edition on CD. :dancin:

Yes, I just love OTW :blush:

This one: :yes:(y)

12670223_1010689612302539_5154725520486680787_n.jpg

The Ultimate Collector Book Series – Volume IV : Dangerous 1991 – 1994
[h=4]By Sebastian Mille & Fabrice Ancellet[/h] [h=4]Volume IV is the second instalment in the series, marking 25 years of Michael Jackson’s DANGEROUS era. This paperback, features over 600 pages of collectors items from the 1991 – 1994 time period. Complete with colour images, the book is split in to various chapters to make it easier to navigate through the different types of collectables that have been carefully catalogued.[/h] [h=4]Merchandise includes Tape, 7″, 12″, CD Singles, Maxi Singles, Albums, Tour Merchandise, toys, memorabilia and much more.[/h] [h=4]Format: Paperback
Pages: 684
ISBN: 978-0-9931780-1-6
Publisher: Sixteen 11 Media
Sold by: Sixteen 11 & King of Shop[/h]

Yesterday, my copy of "Kunstwerke von Michael Jackson" ("Artworks by Michael Jackson"), published by ARTLIMA, arrived.

It is a beautifully crafted hardcover book, showing many of Michaels artworks in high quality. The first 32 pages are introduction. From what I have read so far, it is very revealing and informative.

A wonderful book to have - also since it shows and values Michaels "other" artist personality as a visual artist.

Last edited:

Michael Jackson: Number Ones DVD. It was an impulse purchase, but I'm glad I have it. :)

Back