Your Last MJ-Related Purchase

Re: Your last MJ purchase

Several months ago I bought this:
51JA0O2%2BhML._SL250_.jpg

The faux leather has worn down a bit, so I think I may purchase another one sometime soon.

I've just bought a "Bad" duvet cover off eBay. It hasn't arrived yet, but I will post a picture when it does :)

Xscape and Thriller vinyl were my last physical puchases

Not a purchase, but a gift..
I got 2 tickets for the Dangerous tour in Rotterdam from my aunt, she went to that one.
They're in perfect shape also!

I bought a Michael Jackson vest top off eBay (only cost a fiver :) ) and it arrived today! It looks really nice, I'll put up a picture soon.

MJJ'slilgrl - I love the Bad duvet - congrats!

My most recent addition is Midnight Mike from the Thriller Graveyard Gang.
This figure was not an official release, but I just had to have it! It still glows too.

Now I have 21 Michael figures :)

s-l1600rtt_zpsktywwogo.jpg

"Michael Jackson bedding" gives more results. I know that it also shows pillow cases, but also more bed linen. though there's not as many as there used to be, I've bought a lot of MJ duvet covers on eBay

Looking forward to being able to post the pics, but I recently got into Vinyl (most amazing sound and experience ever) and I went on a spree buying:

Smooth Criminal (12" Single) (Moonwalker Cover)
Leave Me Alone (12" single)
Destiny
The Jacksons Live
Going Places
The Jacksons
Dangerous
State of Shock (12" Single)
Beat It (12" Single)
Music and Me (Original Album)

Can't wait to listen to them all. Will post a pic after they all arrive.

First delivery. Leave Me Alone sounds magnificent.

UMZiP2x.jpg

Last edited:

Mine was back in 2005. I was a huge fan, but when i hit 16/17 i went off music purchasing in general. Plus, the internet provided me with fresh music ever since free of charge

this necklace from a street vendor (don't know if that's the right word). I love how I can find MJ stuff at random places. he saw me wearing an MJ shirt and said, nice shirt, I have a necklace with Michael Jackson...so he showed me it, and I just had to buy it :D I DID walk up to him to see if he had anything MJ, so my shirt saved me some time looking for it myself :lol:
2hczr0z.jpg

this necklace from a street vendor (don't know if that's the right word). I love how I can find MJ stuff at random places. he saw me wearing an MJ shirt and said, nice shirt, I have a necklace with Michael Jackson...so he showed me it, and I just had to buy it :D I DID walk up to him to see if he had anything MJ, so my shirt saved me some time looking for it myself :lol:
2hczr0z.jpg
Wow-it kinda looks like a dog tag-you find the coolest stuff.

Making Michael by Mike Smallcombe. I'm usually pretty leary about books on Michael but I've seen good reviews so decided to give it a try. We'll see.

it's not entirely about michael, but yesterday i bought the book "died too young" by the psychic twins, it talks about michael, lady d, robin williams, cory monteith and other stars who died too soon

Back