Your MJ Bucketlist

4veryoung

Proud Member
HI,
i Know we all have bucket list, just want to know your MJ-related bucket list lolz. Mine is simple to go to Neveland of course, to visit forest lawn, to be able to see his Hollywood walk of fame and his house in Gary Indiana.

To meet Michael in Heaven and thank him for everything he's blessed everyone's lives with, to heal the sick children of this world and to heal this wounded planet. :heart: L.O.V.E

Think most people's will be the same as yours 4veryoung :-( however I only have one and that is to visit Forest Lawn and be able to place my own flowers there.

To see Neverland, visit Forest Lawn, and would be lovely if I could see ONE in Las Vegas.

Just like what people have said, most of my bucket list wouldnt be possible now :(

But i would love to see Neverland, see his walk of fame stars, and i think it would be special to visit where he grew up

Mine is a simple one. All I wanna do is put my hand on the door of Holly Terrace and tell Michael that I love him :weeping:

Visit Michael at Forest Lawn. :heart: *ache* (I don't do well with cemetaries. So this will be very difficult for me.)
Vist where he grew up.
Visit the Walk of Fame.
See Neverland.
Continue his mission to heal the world and help others.

And my own very personal, go to Disneyland and ride all of his favorite rides (even ones I wouldn't normally ride). :D

I love you, Michael!

I would like to own one of his jackets. That would be awesome! :) And maybe spend a day chilling with the Jackson family.

Cool, YOU would look nice in a Jacket like michael's . I would want to chill with Paris and Prince and Blanket .
Above all, I would wanna visit Forest Lawn.. I would need someone to hold my hand though .

-I wanna get both Bad Tour Opening & Bad jackets
-Visit Neverland
-Visit the old Jacksons house at 2300 Jackson St. in Gary, Indiana
-Leave drawings, flowers and cards to Michael at Forest Lawn
-Meet Prince, Paris & Blanket
-Perform a Michael Jackson (Bad Tour style) tribute concert

Well, the things on my MJ bucket list have really changed since 2009 :beee:

It now only consists out of...

Preserving and Honouring Michael's Legacy :bow:
Cultivating my talents to the highest degree :cheeky:

However, it doesn't include...
Travelling or MJ stuff :sigh:

Kind of hard to say now lol, the couple of things that I did want..... well they aren't possible anymore lol :/. Seeing the Gary house would be cool if I had the opportunity, but it's never really been something that I've always wanted to do.

It'd be nice to be able to own one of his writings I guess, like a piece of paper where he scribbled down song lyrics. When I win the lottery maybe lol...

- visiting his childhood home in Gary, where it all started

- going to Brooklyn Loves Michael
: I've always wanted to listen to his songs playing real loud outdoors, including my fav non-hits

I would 1st go to Forest Lawn and pay my respects. Then I'd hit the Hollywood Walk of fame and get a couple pictures of his star, and then with me next to it. Visit Neverland and see the gates, just to say I was there. Lastly, when my time comes, meet the man up in Heaven, and have a jam session (I should be able to sing good when I get there right? lol)

Back