Who's your favorite cartoon character

analogue

Proud Member
My favorite cartoon character is Daffy Duck. Not the version that says ''Your despicable''. I'm not much of a fan of that version of the character. I like the crazy Daffy Duck, you know the one that's jumping around like an insane lunatic and going 'Wooo hoooo, woooo whooo''

Who's your favorite?

I L.O.V.E. all sorts of cartoon characters just about. So I have many favorites like:

Sailor Moon, the other Sailor Scouts, Tuxedo Mask, and of course The Starlights
Candy Candy (This is an old Japanese Anime from the 70s or 80s.)
Hello Kitty
Rainbow Brite characters
Strawberry Shortcake characters (Just the ones from the early 80s. Not the today's version.)
Any of the Jem characters
Care Bears (The 80s version only.)
Michael from those Jackson 5 cartoons
And any of the Disney and Looney Tunes characters

But mostly anymore I am in to the Japanese Anime it is what I prefer to watch now.

I like both the Cow and the Chicken characters in "Cow and Chicken". Very funny!

I wouldn't consider him a "cartoon," as cartoons are usually humourous/frivolous, and the show he's from is most certainly none of that. In any case, it's Mikage Souji, from Revolutionary Girl Utena:

Mikage__Not_Forever_WP_by_Berutiel.jpg

Then, of course, as you could probably tell from my signature and icon, I am also a great lover of Claude Frollo from Disney's Hunchback of Notre-Dame.

Determination__Frollo_Demote__by_Klomonx.png

Cutest thread.

Mine are Tom & Jerry (obsessed with them). As for others, Donald Duck, Wile E. Coyote (feel so sorry for that dumb animal all the time ^^), Cinderella, Johnny Bravo (lol), Casper, Huckleberry Huck, Snow White, Daffy (Spitty Spatty) Duck (lol), Elmer "Wabbit" (lol), and there may be some more. ..

My god, that's gonna be tough for me, because there's lots.

-Spongebob Squarepants

-Donald Duck

-Tigger (Winnie The Pooh)

-Voltar (League Of Super Evil)

-Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)

-Puumba (The Lion King)

-Yosemite Sam (Looney Toons)

-Peter Pan

That's all can think of.

Tough one because there is so many! but I would probably say Shaggy from Scooby Doo some of his sarcasm makes me LOL

sylvester.jpg
and
Tweety_picture_0269.jpg

...tweeeeeety the slick chick.

How cute and sweet!... ^ Both of them. I always tend to side with the predators in cartoons, though, like Silvester, or Tom (from Tom and Jerry) and so on, because they're ones that lose all the time and fall into their own traps and I feel really sorry for them: they fall, they get bashed, trodden, broken, bent and the like, that it's hard not to feel for them, lol.

Speaking of Sylvester and Tweety i gotta say that Granny is awesome. How can you not love Granny.

Hommer, Bart Simpson, Daria, Mickey Mouse (the one that is whistling on the boat and in Fantasia), Perry The Platypus, Hey Arnold (the show in general)

Candy Candy, my favourite animé by far. I absolutely love this story, I have the original Japanese manga, the animé version in DVD, lots and lots of fanfictions, pictures, etc. My fav!!! My fav character is Albert, the prince of the hill. But of course, I also love Anthony... awww... so many good memories!

candy-candy-1.jpg

CandyAnthony.png

8b93nu5.jpg

I like Candy too. I used to also watch and love "Sandy Bell' in my childhood, some other famous, lovely Japanese animations. ..

My favorite cartoon character of all-time is Jerrica Benton who transformed in to the glamorous rock star, Jem. She was my first pop diva. Oh, the memories... I miss my childhood so much! I think that's what initially drew me to MJ. Kindred spirits.

jem-the-logo.gif

JerricaJem.gif

I have way too many to list so I'm just going to list my most favourite :D

Mickey Mouse, Minne Mouse, Pluto, Cinderella, Donald Duck, Goofy, The Chimpunks, Tommy Pickels, Chuckie, Partick Star, Sponge Bob, Sylvester, Tweety, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tinkerbell, Pooh Bear, Piglet, Tigger & Tom & Jerry.

[youtube]Fi11IAqa9Pc&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]yJpNpNpMdh8[/youtube]

Group_03.png

The best anime of all time, in my humblest opinion. Shoujo Kakumei Utena. ?

Of course, my favourite character from the series is Mikage Souji:
Tarot_16.jpg

How could I forget about 'Captain Planet and the Planeteers?', wow? I loved Gi, who controlled the power of water. In primary school, I was Gi, and some of my classmates were Kwame, Wheeler and Linka and Ma-Ti. Loved it that those cartoons were also raising awareness on environmental issues.

Back