Who's your favorite cartoon character

goofy1.gif

Goofy!

I've always been fascinated by Nightcrawler from X-Men Evolution. As a kid I dreamed of being like him and having the ability of teleporting. I personally found his character being very enigmatic even though he wasn't the main guy in the cartoon and for some reason I just liked him, like a lot.

1057905265_Npositions.jpg

Nightcrawler-x-men-evolution-14043191-500-251.jpg

Also, The Mask is one of my fav cartoon characters. When I saw Jim Carrey's "The Mask" movie it was like a dream come true as I've always loved The Mask and what better actor to potray the hilariousness of The Mask than Jim Carrey, who also happens to be one of my fav comedy actors. Like I said, a dream come true... Also, I hated it's sequel, I though ruined the whole "green faced, funny masked character" image that I really loved and enjoyed.

themask01.jpg
themask02.jpg
14ndxts.jpg

the-mask.jpg
764751l.jpg

Taz was the funniest lmao, Bugs Bunny, Tom & Jerry, Winnie the Pooh, Daffy Duck, Speedy Gonzales haha, Tweety & Sylvester, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck..

Last edited:
I've always been fascinated by Nightcrawler from X-Men Evolution. As a kid I dreamed of being like him and having the ability of teleporting. I personally found his character being very enigmatic even though he wasn't the main guy in the cartoon and for some reason I just liked him, like a lot.

http://images.quizilla.com/E/EvolutionXM/1057905265_Npositions.jpg
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/14000000/Nightcrawler-x-men-evolution-14043191-500-251.jpg
Word... I'm with you on that one! Evolution's Nightcrawler made me into a big fan of all Nightcrawlers (original cartoon, movie, comics etc). Love him.

AndreyZidane™;3328587 said:
Also, The Mask is one of my fav cartoon characters. When I saw Jim Carrey's "The Mask" movie it was like a dream come true as I've always loved The Mask and what better actor to potray the hilariousness of The Mask than Jim Carrey, who also happens to be one of my fav comedy actors. Like I said, a dream come true... Also, I hated it's sequel, I though ruined the whole "green faced, funny masked character" image that I really loved and enjoyed.

OMG The Mask scared the s#!t out of me when I was a kid.

With that said, this thread reminds me of:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/APV5LnQvqFw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LOL!

This has some of the following cartoons, some of which others here have mentioned as their favourites:
-Captain Planet
-Charlie Brown
-The Simpsons
-South Park
-Pokemon
-He-Man
-Inspector Gadget (prob. my favourite out of all the ones here, and my favourite skit in this parody video.)
-Sponge Bob
-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

and I think that's it.

Last edited:
Alma;3322606 said:
I like Candy too. I used to also watch and love "Sandy Bell' in my childhood, some other famous, lovely Japanese animations. ..
Yes, many more!! Japanese animés are great!!!

Milka;3322692 said:
Donald Duck! Since I was little.
Of course!!!

donald_duck-1061.gif

I love his bad humor!!!

BUMPER SNIPPET;3327754 said:
[youtube]Fi11IAqa9Pc&feature=related[/youtube]

Priceless!!!!

I just forgot my second favourite: ROBOTECH!!!

robotech.jpg

There are some my fav cartoon charaters :)

Mickey Mouse
mickey_mouse_cartoon-1100.jpg

Tom & Jerry
hanhdtttomjerry02ki8.jpg

Donald Duck
donald-duck-stand-up.jpg

"Bulkhead" from transformers animated and transformers :prime

Does Voltron count ? Man I love Voltron. I wish theyd hurry up and make a live action of it already!

I think Ichigo is one of the best and favorite character from Bleach series. I like this series and I adore this character a lot.

I always loved this cartoon - Was Hillareous

Pnky and the Brain

Pinky-And-The-Brain-REQUESTED-psd9939.png

Pinky: What are we going to do tonight, Brain?
The Brain: Same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world.

emporerBrain.gif

I'm sure if adding more characters would count, but I'm gonna anyways.

I've already mentioned my favourite characters more than a few years back, but I'm recently adding a character back into my favourite after such a long time I never get a chance to add her in until now.

Welcome back as my favourite character once again...

Gadget Hackwrench (Chip N' Dale's Rescue Rangers)

buttload-of-Gadget-screencaps-gadget-hackwrench-29886789-720-540.png

Speaking of Darkwing Duck. Negaduck is also one of my favorite characters

latest

It's amazing that they could let Negaduck use a chainsaw. No way would they get away with that now a days

Oh yeah. Btw The show turns 25 this year and here's Jim Cummings (Voice of Darkwing & Negaduck) talking about the anniversary
Plus a video doing the voice of DW of what would the character say today to strike fear into his enemies

Reactions: PoP
Back