Ne-yo Arrested

Victory2004

Proud Member
0222_neo_mug.jpg

Cops: Ne-Yo Was Driving CRAZY!
Posted Feb 22nd 2008 2:14PM by TMZ Staff
TMZ has learned that R&B singer Ne-Yo, aka Shaffer Smith, was popped on Feb. 19 while driving through Cobb County, Georgia. That's so sick!
Cops pulled Ne-Yo after they observed him driving well over 100 mph in his 2006 Range Rover. He was arrested for reckless driving and for not having a valid license.
See Also
* Read the Booking Report
Filed under: Celebrity Justice
http://www.tmz.com/2008/02/22/ne-yo-busted...mself/#comments

I wonder if he was upset when he found out that Bet cut his part of the programme. Celebs have great ego and this may have upset him greatly. His eyes look a little sad.

it isn't. otherwise he would have been charged with it
f_doh.gif

it's actually called somebody's been crying like a little ****.

I wonder if he was upset when he found out that Bet cut his part of the programme.:puke: Celebs have great ego and this may have upset him greatly. His eyes look a little sad.

Did they???? :eek:

I thought they showed his MJ tribute based on descriptions of the show in the G D thread?

I hope he'll be ok!

It never ceases to amaze me how many celebs are pulled over!
I honestly feel that because fox news & trash reporters (TMZ), make deals with the courts for info on celebs, that they're also in $partnership$ with law enforcement. Based on the willingness of media outlets to pay 'sources,':rolleyes: I believe they are being provided info to help target/stalk celebs' every move so they can drum up prosecutions for their 'stories'.

it isn't. otherwise he would have been charged with it
f_doh.gif

it's actually called somebody's been crying like a little ****.

i would cry to if i knew people were gonna see my mugshot of my head looking like JFK airport runway....

he may have been on his way to los angeles... :lol: thought his car was a jet...:plane:

I wonder what it'd be like if something bad happened to me, and a bunch of people who live far away speculated about the details on some forum.

Well unfortunately people speculating and talking about your personal life is just one of the many downsides of fame. It comes with the territory.

maybe Mike can hook him up with a weave :lol: :ph34r:

When I view this revealing pic, my mind reflects back to a time when Sir Elton feel on hard times. The tabloids posted similar pics, revealing why he always wore hats. Sad that peeps get so wrapped up in the enjoyment of other folks misery.:cool: God, bless Ne-yo, may he move on & upward!

When I view this revealing pic, my mind reflects back to a time when Sir Elton feel on hard times. The tabloids posted similar pics, revealing why he always wore hats. Sad that peeps get so wrapped up in the enjoyment of other folks misery.:cool: God, bless Ne-yo, may he move on & upward!
I agree. Andre Agassi was going bald and grew his hair long to hide it. We are such ficke people nowadays, we are in the habit of teasing and mocking anyone that doesn't fit the stereotype. Not right.:(

I completely agree.

this came outta know where.. that sucks.. we'll it's his fault.

P.S. No wonder why he always wears hats. His hair line is WAY back.. I did not expect that

^ what's with the hate?

and equally, what's with the oversensitivity in here? do you know just how many bald people there are in the world? it's not a damn disease, and genetically assuming, i sure as hell seem to be heading that way.

preach it, Larry David:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uA0qhhIxrQY

Back