What High School Stereotype would Michael be?

What Stereotype Would Michael be?

• Jock

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Goth

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Emo

• Band Nerd

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • Loner

Votes: 35 21.2%
  • Druggie

• Book Worm

Votes: 30 18.2%
  • Theater Kid

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • Art Nerd

Votes: 45 27.3%
  • Player

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Geek?

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters

Gisselle

Proud Member
Hey guys, I have no idea if this topic has been posted or not, but here is my question.
Now i know us as a group hates stereo typing, but this is just for fun, and meant to be as a joke.

If Michael had gone to a regular High School, what "cliche" High School Stereotype would MJ be in?

Jock?
Goth?
Emo?
Band Nerd?
Geek?
Druggie?
Player?
Book Worm?
Theater kid?
Art Nerd?
Loner?

I believe he would have been an Art Nerd, or Theater kid. Just because he is fabulous at drawing!
What about the rest?

Sadly, I think he'd be a loner.
I don't know what possessed me to choose that option but hey.
he would be the loner that everyone in high school secretly wants to hang out with.

He's cool like that!

I would say Theatre kid or even and art nerd..which is soooo cute :p

Wow most chose Art Nerd! Thats wut I thought too.. But why did we all choose that?

^^^ Because above all MJ is an artist, he's drawings are amazing and he's a huge art fanantic...so...

either theatre kid, art nerd or a rocker (even though you didn't include it :p)

Well,will I do think he would be a "perfect" art geek,I think he would also be a loner...But I'm thinking that cool kind of loner,you know?! :lol: The mysterious,silent guy,that has the brains and the looks and which is liked,in secret,by the girls. :D

I don't even know what some of those mean :D
But I agree with most of you, art nerd. I thought of Michael when he was about 15-17 and many others could have fitted to him too. Like, book worm, geek, loner.

I would say Theatre Kid...cause he seems to love to take part in movies and stuff like that.

I picked Art Nerd . Little bit a loner, the cool guy everybody wants to know and girls are crazy about but who's 'too cool' approach to. Like MJdude stated.

I'd say he's a loner, but only because he doesn't really fit in with the current scene and not many are like him.

Definately book worm...

Heal The World~~~"Education Is The Key"

I'd say art nerd and book worm. With a close small circle of friends.

Oh yeah and theatre kid, duh! I didn't even see that lol.

Last edited:
Back