Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

^^Heck no that's for sure :)The man seems to know how to have Fun, just by looking at his pranks and food fights, water fights :D......

You know what? This thread is about love (because he's very loving), romance (because he's very romantic), spirituality (because he's very spiritual), comedy (because he's very funny) and music (because he's very musical -- the best at it).

This thread can go in many different directions because he's very colorful.

Yeah and don't forget candy and KFC!! Because well...MJ is sweet (oh how cheesy of me...I knoooooow!! :smilerolleyes: :lmao:) and he loves candy (and MEEEE TOOO!!! WHOOHOO!! :clapping:) and well...he's one Mr. Mike Nugget with his love for KFC! :hysterical::hysterical: So ya can't leave out da CHIIICKEN! :cheers: :lmao: :lmao: I'm just joking (as if anyone would have taken me seriously anyways with that! :doh: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:) This thread is just about all things beautiful...Michael related and all. :D :lol:

He couldn't be boring, if he tried :D

Michael??! No, I don't think so!! :lol: :lol: I mean, I don't know him but he seems to be a lot of fun to be around. He seems to have a great sense of humor and all the water fight stuff etc...is fuuun! :) Besides, Michael is SO intelligent and has such a fascinating mind that as long as he'd keep talking I don't think I'd ever be bored. He seems to be a "deep thinker" and that is "entertaining" as well. Great, deep conversations are GOOD!! :yes: Oh who am I kidding....I just looove talking for hours anyways. Period. :lol: Be it deep or just babbling on (no wonder my phone bills are INSANE!!). :hysterical: :hysterical:

Last edited:
I was just thinking of music as a form of communication and you compare a love letter to a song written and sung especially for a love. wow. Before all of this (Michael and his music) I hadn't put much thought into songs being so personal to the singer. I don't know why I never thought of it before. We dedicate songs to people all the time, but to think that they mean so much to the artist singing it instead of thinking of their voice as just another instrument in the song, it gives them so much meaning. It's beautiful.

Imagine, rather than writing a love letter or phoning to tell you he loves you, or even saying in person how he feels for you, your man wrote not just one song, but wrote, sang, and put out an album of how he feels for you. FOR YOU. It's overwhelming. Then not everyone could do that could they? Love letters are also very romantic, and so is a phone call or telling in person how you feel about another, but just imagine one of those beautiful romantic gushy love songs on the radio being about you and for you. That would bring tears to your eyes every time that song came on. :wub: .. stuff like that makes me wonder how someone can think he couldn't find someone to love him for him. Who COULDN'T love him for him?

Last edited:
^ because a plethora of people love him for "what's in it for them"

but that isn't because of who he is, it's because of who they are. He is very lovable and some will be selfish and fail to see what he has to offer that REALLY matters because they aren't wired to even appreciate the beauty inside a person, but that doesn't mean there won't be some (and many actually) who will see and value all that he is.

.. and well...he's one Mr. Mike Nugget

LOL I love that nick name.
Mhm, makes me hungry for hot wings .

APE; That would be one intense declaration of love, wouldn't it?
I'm sure, he can't help but express his love in multiple ways, being the a creative soul.

He seems to let himself drown in emotions; speaking, dancing, writing, singing his heart out. Whatever he may be feeling..

Just look at that last clip of him singing.
He's not in this world while doing it, or rather..
He has tapped into the heartbeat of the universe, and it shines through him.
Beautiful and pure. 'Magic', as he would say.

I hope you all understand, what I'm trying to say.
It's so BIG, and I'm trying to find the right words..
It's on the tip of my tongue, but it won't translate, tolerate confined space.

I was just thinking of music as a form of communication and you compare a love letter to a song written and sung especially for a love. wow. Before all of this (Michael and his music) I hadn't put much thought into songs being so personal to the singer. I don't know why I never thought of it before. We dedicate songs to people all the time, but to think that they mean so much to the artist singing it instead of thinking of their voice as just another instrument in the song, it gives them so much meaning. It's beautiful.

Imagine, rather than writing a love letter or phoning to tell you he loves you, or even saying in person how he feels for you, your man wrote not just one song, but wrote, sang, and put out an album of how he feels for you. FOR YOU. It's overwhelming. Then not everyone could do that could they? Love letters are also very romantic, and so is a phone call or telling in person how you feel about another, but just imagine one of those beautiful romantic gushy love songs on the radio being about you and for you. That would bring tears to your eyes every time that song came on. :wub: .. stuff like that makes me wonder how someone can think he couldn't find someone to love him for him. Who COULDN'T love him for him?

Yeah, tears of happiness and appreciation when things are going great...but tears of sadness and bitterness if the relationship has ended. I mean, imagine trying to get over someone and then you keep hearing all these songs everywhere about you two. Good luck trying to forget him and your time together...:mello: :lol: But I agree it would be extremely romantic to get soem "message" in a song. But like I said...if it goes on for years...if I wre that girl, at least I'd get totally FRUSTRATED!! :lol: Besides...no matter how romantic it is...if it goes on for years without MJ ever having really TOLD the girl in PERSON....don't you think he is gonna risk losing her? I mean, if she didn't know about him sending all these "coded messages"...what if she found someone else in the meantime? Or even if some of the things would have made her go "Hmmm..." :scratch:, do you think she'd put her life "on hold" for years just to see if MJ would contact her and then risk losing some guy who WAS her "Mr. Right" just because she was "waiting for MJ"...but then she got the messages wrong anyways. Does that make any sense? :scratch: :lol:

^ because a plethora of people love him for "what's in it for them"

True...there are gold diggers left, right and center in this world...I really don't envy Mike in that aspect. I think if a girl MJ was interested in would even hint she would like to be in show business, it should be a red flag for MJ. But I think Michael is an "observer" so I thin he should be able to see through a persons true motives soon enough. And I mean, if you have someone who's all "I want that diamond necklace Mike!! I want a Mercedes! I wanna live in Beverly Hills! I wanna go to this party with all these celebrities!! I wanna be on TV!!"...it would be pretty obvious what they are most interested in. Money and fame. And not Michael.

LOL I love that nick name.
Mhm, makes me hungry for hot wings .

APE; That would be one intense declaration of love, wouldn't it?
I'm sure, he can't help but express his love in multiple ways, being the a creative soul.

He seems to let himself drown in emotions; speaking, dancing, writing, singing his heart out. Whatever he may be feeling..

Just look at that last clip of him singing.
He's not in this world while doing it, or rather..
He has tapped into the heartbeat of the universe, and it shines through him.
Beautiful and pure. 'Magic', as he would say.

I hope you all understand, what I'm trying to say.
It's so BIG, and I'm trying to find the right words..
It's on the tip of my tongue, but it won't translate, tolerate confined space.

Yeah...I love it too! :D I just had to laugh at it when I came up with it one day. If I were friends with Michael I'd call him "Nugget". :D :lmao: :lmao: Just because he loves KFC and chicken so much! :lol: (Well, I mean, I don't KNOW it for sure...but that's what I've heard) It always cracks me up because I think that's so funny and cute. Very endearing. :yes: Like, when I found out that the guy I have a crush on at work is a real "chocoholic" (he can empty a box of chocolates in no time, like no other! :lol: And still he's totally thin. Not fair! :lol:)...I thought that was sweet (no pun intended! :lol:) somehow. Because I loooove chocolate and candy myself. I have a terrible sweet tooth, so if a GUY is like that too, or is totally into some food, I just find it cute. :wub: So yeah, I thinkit's cute MJ loves KFC (if it's true)...so Nugget would be a fitting nickname for him...besides I think it's a cute nickname. :) And just like a gold nugget is precious, MJ is precious, so "Nugget" fits in that aspect too. :)

What last clip of him singing do you mean? *trying to think when she saw MJ singing the last* :scratch::lol: Do you mean the WMA's in 2006? Actually I think he looked a bit sad somehow on stage. I don't know why...I just did. It was very subtle though. Like...he was smiling,but there was something there that still made me feel like he's not 100% happy. I guess it was his body language and especially his eyes. I could be wrong though. And why he'd be sad...there could be a million reasons, so I'm not even going to try to guess. :lol:

^It comes through :)

Yeah I got what Coy meant too. Can't think of a good word now though either. :lol:

What last clip of him singing do you mean? *trying to think when she saw MJ singing the last* :scratch::lol: Do you mean the WMA's in 2006?

Uh, did I make a boo boo?? Do I have the wrong thread?
It's the clip where he sangs that 'Peter Pan song'?? The interview where he brings out La Toya?

Uh, did I make a boo boo?? Do I have the wrong thread?
It's the clip where he sangs that 'Peter Pan song'?? The interview where he brings out La Toya?

The "Peter Pan Song"...you mean the one that goes "*summer singing and doing ballet type of movements :lol:* "Dancing on a cloud...the sun looks so high...watch me now...watch meeeee....nnnnnoooowwww....I'mmmmmm Peeeeeteeeeeeeerrrrrr Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.....I can dooooo.... ANYTHING....it's so...." :rofl:

I don't know if anyone posted a clip from the Unauthorized Interview on here...? :scratch: :lol: (Now I get your referance: "Like MJ would say MAGIC!!!" OMG, he said that word like at least a hundred times in that interview!!! :lol: "It's not cold...it's MAGIC!!" :lmao: )The last video clip I posted was MJ singing "Heaven Can Wait" in London...but that clip is from 2002. But he is totally getting into it too though. :lol: I thought you meant some recent clip..and was making a point how he was "pouring his heart and soul" in it because he was in love or whatever...so that got me confused because I was trying to think when MJ last sang anything and the only thing I could think of was the WMA's. :lol: Sorry...my bad. :lol:

Last edited:
(I have to quote what mystrygirl said like this because it wouldn't let me really quote her post other wise...Argh!)

"In addition, it also creates excitement for the release of his next CD where it is very possible that Michael will reveal more hints or make it very apparent who this woman is."

I can just see Michael coming to the board and reading this thread and then he looks at all the songs he has written for his new album and he's gonna be all like "HELL NAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH"....*evil grin*..."Ain't gonna put ONE love song on that album...I'm just gonna sing about Speed Demons and Smooth Criminals and Ghosts again...!! :kickass: :clapping:HA!!! :tease:Wonder what all those girls on the board will say THEN!!! ;D Muahahahahaha!!!! *evil laughter* :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh wow! It would be SOOOOO messed up if he did that to us on purpose! We'd run into the BIGGEST brick wall ever!! All female pile up! They'd have to dispatch every tow truck driver in town to clear the wreckage!

:lol: :rofl:

Mi-Jac, please have mercy on us, okay? Please? :lol:

It just hit me when I was reading the MJ50 forum about the "King Of Pop" album releases all around the world....See...I was right! :hysterical: Michael let's the FANS choose the songs...that way we can't speculate if theer was some hidden message on the album, because he didn't choose the songs. ;D See....all that happened "Sooner than you think!". :fortuneteller: Ha! ;D :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

The "Peter Pan Song"...you mean the one that goes "*summer singing and doing ballet type of movements :lol:* "Dancing on a cloud...the sun looks so high...watch me now...watch meeeee....nnnnnoooowwww....I'mmmmmm Peeeeeteeeeeeeerrrrrr Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.....I can dooooo.... ANYTHING....it's so...." :rofl:

I don't know if anyone posted a clip from the Unauthorized Interview on here...? :scratch: :lol: (Now I get your referance: "Like MJ would say MAGIC!!!" OMG, he said that word like at least a hundred times in that interview!!! :lol: "It's not cold...it's MAGIC!!" :lmao: )The last video clip I posted was MJ singing "Heaven Can Wait" in London...but that clip is from 2002. But he is totally getting into it too though. :lol: I thought you meant some recent clip..and was making a point how he was "pouring his heart and soul" in it because he was in love or whatever...so that got me confused because I was trying to think when MJ last sang anything and the only thing I could think of was the WMA's. :lol: Sorry...my bad. :lol:

:rofl: It seems we have to work on our communication skills Summer
You got the song right this time around though! ;)
I see :fortuneteller: things working out. Not to worry! :D

*twinkle toes* Flap arms like a bird*
"Watch me noow, watch me FLYYYY!!!"
Like a little kid. I love it :clapping:

He certainly seemed swept away by the music in your clip.
Can't keep still. Have to.. Mooooove.

Last edited:
:rofl: It seems we have to work on our communication skills Summer
You got the song right this time around though! ;)
I see :fortuneteller: things working out. Not to worry! :D

*twinkle toes* Flap arms like a bird*
"Watch me noow, watch me FLYYYY!!!"
Like a little kid. I love it :clapping:

He certainly seemed swept away by the music in your clip.
Can't keep still. Have to.. Mooooove.

Well, did I tell you I'm a blonde so...if I'm a bit *moving in slow motion* "ssssssssllllllloooooooooow"....then that's why. :doh: :lmao: :lmao: Yeah, I bet things will work out...Michael is smart and he's been in the limelight all his life, he knows how to "work" that field...he'll figure it out. If the girl is "The right one" and not trying to hog the cameras...I think they'll be fine. (Wait...or did you mean our "communication" working out?! :doh: *confused* :lmao: :lmao: See...here I go AGAIN!!! BLONDES!!! :doh: :lol: )

Aaaaaah....now you got me all into that whole cute MJ footage!!! I gotta go watch all that on video! Wait....actually I don't think I HAVE it on video...or do I?? :scratch:(I'm not only blonde...I'm SENILE apparently as well!! Aaah...Michael marry me!! I'm SUCH a "catch"!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :hysterical: :hysterical: ). I know I have the interview on tape....but do I have it on video too...? But how would I know all the "Ballet move" stuff if I didn't have it on video...:scratch:...K guess it is time to watch all my MJ videos again!! :lol: I guess I got "stuck" with my Munich 1999 and London 2002 footage of MJ....Too fascinating....Must....watch...Michael...*acts hypnotized* :lmao: :lmao: "Must... pause-rewind-slowmotion-pause-rewind-slowmotion-pause-rewind-slowmotion...." :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I wonder if Michael ever keeps watching all these footage he has from concerts and events and stuff. :lmao: That would be funny!! :lol: MJ: "Oooh, I think I wanna watch that footage of the fans from *insert city/event/concert/whatever name here*..." :hysterical: :hysterical: And imagine you'd meet him and he'd be like "OOOH YOU'RE THE FAN WHO ACCIDENTALLY THREW ALL HER COLA ON HER FACE IN MUNICH BECAUSE IT WAS RAINING AND YOU TRIED TO GRAB YOUR UMBRELLA WHEN THE WIND WAS BLOWING IT AWAY BUT FORGOT YOU HAD A CUP OF COLA IN YOUR HAND SO YOU SPLASHED IT ALL ON YOUR FACE!!! THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!! *MJ dying with laughter* I HAVE IT ON VIDEO!!!" :clapping:That would be TOOO funny!!! :hysterical: :hysterical: (And true story, by the way...about the coca cola...:lol: Sad...I know! :lmao: I told ya...I am BLONDE!!! :tease:) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And yeah...MJ singing Heaven Can Wait...sooooo cute!! And I can't believe I was THERE....and I didn't WATCH him! :doh::doh::doh: :lol:

Last edited:
I bet, he has his share of laughs over fan behavior, on tape or otherwise.
That coke/umbrella story cracked me up :hysterical: I would love to have seen it.

Wait, you weren't watching?! Did you have another coke 'incident'?? :cheeky:
Are we getting off track?

Last edited:
I bet, he has his share of laughs over fan behavior, on tape or otherwise.
That coke/umbrella story cracked me up :hysterical: I would love to have seen it.

Wait, you weren't watching?! Did you have another coke 'incident'?? :cheeky:
Are we getting off track?

Well, I bet I at least offered PLENTY of opportunities to DIE LAUGHING in Munich if he happned to be watching! :hysterical: Oooh my god, I was such a BLONDE in Munich!!! :doh: :lmao: ...Not only did I splash my whole cola on my face...I also "discovered" that I have "two hands" in Munich. :doh:(Long story...I posted it in the "Your gift to MJ" thread. Edit: I just checked...and it wasn't on that thread...well, SOMEWHERE on this board anyways..:lol:) :lmao: :lmao: And then my friend and I eating these colorful car shaped lollipops and "driving" them in the air and making them "crash" and then also discovering they actually color your tongue too and then cheking each others tongues out to make sure....:doh: :lmao: And so on and so on....I'm telling you...Munich was a 24/7 comedy show on my part!!! :tease::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: But it was FUN!!!!!!! Ah...the MEMORIES!!! *daydreaming :wub::wub::wub::wub: :lol:

And about the cola/umberella thing...You see, it was raining...so I had my umbrella. And I had just bought two cups of cola for me and my friend. And we were standing on this fence thingy...and I was still holding both colas in my hands...left and right. And then the wind started pulling my umbrella away, so I tried to hold it first by squeezing it betwen my shoulder and neck...but then there was this strong wind that tore my umbrella, so as a "reflex"...I tried to grab it...but I had teh damn cola in my hand, so I just SPLASHED it on my face. Just like how they do in the movies when someone throws a drink on someone's face. OMG; it was SUCH a "Kodak moment"!! :lol: I just had to laugh at it. So then I gave the full cup to my friend...and I had no cola left. Awesome. :lmao: Oh...and I spilled candle wax on my jacket too when I was "getting too much into line dancing". :smilerolleyes: A fan taught me a few steps...and the clown that I am, I had to start exaggerating and clowning around while holding a candle in my hand...and so I had white candle wax all over my jacket. :doh: (And I was like "With my luck...I'll get to meet MJ now...when I am soaked from rain...have coca cola all over my face and hair...and candle wax on my jacket. "HI Michael...I'm summer!! Don't I look beeeeeautiful!!!" :puke: :lmao:) I'm telling you...I'm quite entertaining in real life...:tease::clapping::doh: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And yeah...I didn't watch Michael. I mean, I did during the breaks, but not during the performances. I think I must have damaged my brain or something at the demo...:doh: :lol: "Another COKE incident"...ooooh Lord!! :smilerolleyes: :lol: :lol: No..I think I'm just a bit "retarded". :smilerolleyes: :doh: :tease::lmao: :lmao: :rofl::rofl: But hey...at least I have him on video now...so I can STARE at him without making him feel uncomfortable. :lol: Aren't I sweet! :lol:)

And yes...I think we are TOTALLY getting sidetracked here...so....uhm...WHERE were we?? :lol: ALLFORMJ...SAVE US!! :lol:

Last edited:
All I first saw Splashed..Face and coke...Buahahahaha that's so funny!!:D :hysterical:

Last edited:
OK. Here it is, as far-fetched and confusing as it may be. Hope this hasn’t been spoken about already
So listening to the Dangerous album I think it implies that there were two women in Michael’s life that meant a great deal to him. (Not so say that’s all it’s been either) One that wasn’t right for him and one that was.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing..:clap: good job. It made perfect sense to me!!:yes:

You should share more often :D

Last edited:
It just hit me when I was reading the MJ50 forum about the "King Of Pop" album releases all around the world....See...I was right! :hysterical: Michael let's the FANS choose the songs...that way we can't speculate if theer was some hidden message on the album, because he didn't choose the songs. ;D See....all that happened "Sooner than you think!". :fortuneteller: Ha! ;D :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Ya know? You may be on to something here, summer!!

MJ probably ready this thread, called his people and said, "Hey guys, I was just over at MJJC paying it a visit and came across this thread called, "Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued) and ummmm they got me all twisted. Can you guys please come up with something so I can get around this? Thanks. Oh, and call me to let me know what you all came up with, okay? Bye."

*MJ grumbling* "Doggone chicks always wannbe be startin' somethin'!"

:lol:

Ya know? You may be on to something here, summer!!

MJ probably ready this thread, called his people and said, "Hey guys, I was just over at MJJC paying it a visit and came across this thread called, "Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued) and ummmm they got me all twisted. Can you guys please come up with something so I can get around this? Thanks. Oh, and call me to let me know what you all came up with, okay? Bye."

*MJ grumbling* "Doggone chicks always wannbe be startin' somethin'!"

:lol:

Hahaha :hysterical::lmao: I can imagine that :lol:

And yes...I think we are TOTALLY getting sidetracked here...so....uhm...WHERE were we?? :lol: ALLFORMJ...SAVE US!! :lol:
Save you? WITH WHAT?!! You guys are at the point of NO RETURN!!!
:lol: :rofl:

Back