2000 Watts...meaning??

well michael loves video games we all know that, he even has arcade machines imported if the games arent available on a cnsole

It's sexual :fear:

Ok bye............ :lol:

pretty much just a different way of talking about it. anyway its not like its mjs song to start with.

apparently with calculations 8ohms and 200 volts would = 5000 volts

so too much of that fuse blown= slowing it down

juices flow

pretty self explainatory now at least to me

When I first heard this song, I was new to computers and new to chatting/forums and conversing with people online. For me back then, I thought it was about that. I was so naive back then, but I'll explain anyways how I thought.
"you feel I'm real" like someone you are talking with, you feel they are sincere OR you feel it's Michael Jackson..lol.
"I'm everything you need so tell me what's the deal" pretty self explanatory but sounds like he thinks he's everything she needs.
"careful what you say, don't overload" careful what you say so you don't turn him off (not sexually..just in general).
"highpost lady
Shorty really wanna be there for me" Highpost lady sounds like someone who posts lots...lol. So..does she really want to be there for him?
3d?=in person?
Now he could have used all the technology as an analogy for other things I guess, or to bring the technology into it.

Anyways...I don't really know WHAT it's really about, but this is how I used to see it when I first heard it like...5 and a half years ago.

When I first heard this song, I was new to computers and new to chatting/forums and conversing with people online. For me back then, I thought it was about that. I was so naive back then, but I'll explain anyways how I thought.
"you feel I'm real" like someone you are talking with, you feel they are sincere OR you feel it's Michael Jackson..lol.
"I'm everything you need so tell me what's the deal" pretty self explanatory but sounds like he thinks he's everything she needs.
"careful what you say, don't overload" careful what you say so you don't turn him off (not sexually..just in general).
"highpost lady
Shorty really wanna be there for me" Highpost lady sounds like someone who posts lots...lol. So..does she really want to be there for him?
3d?=in person?
Now he could have used all the technology as an analogy for other things I guess, or to bring the technology into it.

Anyways...I don't really know WHAT it's really about, but this is how I used to see it when I first heard it like...5 and a half years ago.

That's actually really good. I had to look at the lyrics several times before I found that there were people involved in this song, lol, so that's why I asked. It feels so disconnected and vague, that when you listen to the song you don't catch anything but electricity and speakers and stuff like that...It's a great song, though. I like it. It's different. Great interpretation. :)

It's sexual :fear:

Ok bye............ :lol:

I have to agree with mjsladyinhislife... I mean...

"Press play, don't stop, rotate, too hot" (C'mon, it's gotta be dirty!)

"2000 Watts, 8 ohms, 200 volts, real strong" (Hum... I don't know... What would be real strong?)

"Release two or three, when I reach I can go 'til I hit my peak" (Hit my peak?)

Ok, it's sexual. No doubt! :bugeyed

"2000 Watts, 8 ohms, 200 volts, real strong" (Hum... I don't know... What would be real strong?)

omg...:bugeyed: it seems like it could be!

You got it :p

and don't foregt....

Bass note, treble, stereo control, how low you go
Just enough to make your juices flow

Enough said! Bye again :lol:

Shorty really wanna be there for me

yes it is about sex not video games lol

energy of course. electricity.
volt, watts r about electricity.
sorry i got the quote thingy messed up -- but i'm responding to what's in the quote brackets

electricity is a metaphor for something .... not meaning electricity literally

kinda like rock with you all night is not about dancing :cheeky:

Its so sexual, but in a way kids can listen to it without being tainted, love mj more for his genius, gahhh, rotate, too hot, yums!

Well I guess we can interpret and speculate till we're blue in the face on this song but the only one who can tell us what he really meant by it is Michael himself. :)

Well, I definitely think we all are right. In a sense it is about "electricity" and "power", aaaaaaaand in another crazy way it is also about "you know what ". *wink, wink, nudge, nudge! Say no more, Say no more!*

He totally fooled me. I never really understood the lyrics and never cared to look at what they were. So I just made up my own words half the time! Then I actually take time to figure out what the hell he is talking about, and the lyrics are simply undeniable! Very........sexual........whew, Michael! I mean, Lord! Some of those phrases! Whether you are attracted to Michael or not, they make you squirm in your chair and tingle all over!

Well, I definitely think we all are right. In a sense it is about "electricity" and "power", aaaaaaaand in another crazy way it is also about "you know what ". *wink, wink, nudge, nudge! Say no more, Say no more!*

He totally fooled me. I never really understood the lyrics and never cared to look at what they were. So I just made up my own words half the time! Then I actually take time to figure out what the hell he is talking about, and the lyrics are simply undeniable! Very........sexual........whew, Michael! I mean, Lord! Some of those phrases! Whether you are attracted to Michael or not, they make you squirm in your chair and tingle all over!

Which is exactly why I don't like songs like "In the Closet", which is overly sexual. "Break of Dawn", on the other hand, while still a sexual song, is very romantic and tender.

"2000 Watts" is full of energy. I can turn off a sexual interpretation to that song if I want to whenever I hear it, because it's got more than one meaning, apparantly. I'm just not into the casual sexy genre of music. Michael is a sexy man, but I think he does an excellent job at whatever it is he does to...I don't know the word I'm looking for...keep it proper?? I don't know. he does something regarding that, I don't know what it is, but it's just different from lots of other singers and performers out there.

Whether you are attracted to Michael or not, they make you squirm in your chair and tingle all over!

Well... many of Michael's songs do that to me! Sometimes because of the lyrics, sometimes because of the way his voice sounds...

I like sexy songs... explicit or not, as long as it doesn't get too far... But Michael knows the limit between being sexy and being vulgar.

I think I get what you're saying, mjroxworld, especially in that last paragraph. And you're right. He is great at leaving things for the imagination, and not getting so explicit in his music like soooo many artists like to do.

Not gonna lie, I am sort of attracted to Michael. Hey, after awhile, a girl just can't help it! And I agree with you too, Renata!

It is so not about video games, lol, theres nothing in there about video games at all. I'ts so about sex, oh yeh!

Back