2000 Watts...meaning??

Come on you guys, all of his songs are about sex. You just have to figure out what innuendo he's using.

Even "We are the world" is about sex.

Think about it....

:lol:

We are the world, we are the children?

I don't think that's the image Mike's trying to express.

LovelyOne is soooo right, I never thought about it that way.

There comes a time
When we head a certain call (booty call)
When the world must come together as one (watch a sex tape on the internet, obviously mike was ahead of his time as usual)
There are people dying
And it's time to lend a hand to life
The greatest gift of all (MAKING BABIES!!!!!!)

We can't go on
Pretneding day by day
That someone, somewhere will soon make a change (Everyone is fucking all the time, deal with it)
We are all a part of
God's great big family
And the truth, you know love is all we need (note, you make love to someone, ie, sex them up)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOL! I'M DYING!!!

Ok, you literally just ass raped We Are the World! All in good humor though!

Hey hey hey now, I never said anything about anal. Thats just nasty! lol

^ Oh go on Roxanne, You know you want to? :p

ok i blame U for this :ranting:

it ain't getting better!

just out of curiosity, plz take no offense, this is NOT an attack and will ALL due respect :flowers:

do u think that the songs in the closet and superfly sister are also not about sex or just this one ? please please please take NO offense i am simply curious about how u see things because 2000 watts has clearly sexual lyrics. thats all. again take NO offense please :flowers:

ok i blame U for this :ranting:

:eek:

do u think that the songs in the closet and superfly sister are also not about sex or just this one ? please please please take NO offense i am simply curious about how u see things because 2000 watts has clearly sexual lyrics. thats all. again take NO offense please :flowers:

I think what it is, songs like In the closet and Superfly sister
the lyrics don't really beat about the bush :lol:
and people can know right off what they mean
but with 2000 watts it's one of those
songs that's makes some think is it about that or isn't it? :unsure: Kinda thing...
To some, not to all :p lol...

:eek:

I think what it is, songs like In the closet and Superfly sister
the lyrics don't really beat about the bush :lol:
and people can know right off what they mean
but with 2000 watts it's one of those
songs that's makes some think is it about that or isn't it? :unsure: Kinda thing...
To some, not to all :p lol...

yes but some 2000 watts lyrics are pretty clear. like "Just enough to make your juices flow", "Release two or three, when I reach I can go ‘til I hit my peak"
how else would u explain them ? :lol:

yes but some 2000 watts lyrics are pretty clear. like "Just enough to make your juices flow", "Release two or three, when I reach I can go ‘til I hit my peak"
how else would u explain them ? :lol:

Computer games, of course :toofunny:

I don't know, I guess some don't understand........... :bugeyed :mello:

Like you I don't want to offend anyone, So I think i'll shut up now lol

Exactly. So is Superfly Sister

He wanna hot scrub
Hot love
Making it wet...

Push it in stick it out
That aint what its all about...

Come on, lol.

lol wow sum of u really need a reality check, michael is a grown man. its sex theres no other way 2 put it, no video games, no comptuers and no dvd players lol. just becuase he wrote "we are the world" and "heal the world" does not mean he cant write or sing about sex. like i said he is a grown man, get over it

Let's find ANOTHER song that's really about sex, but he words it differently to not make it so obvious!!!!!!!!!

here's mine.......ROCK WITH YOU - More than dancing, my friends, more than dancing!

^^^ Oh definately!!lol :yes::p And I agree, come on now, MJ is a grown ass man he writes sexual songs lol!!

Maybe he is? since shorty refers to a girl in slang
terms he hadnt met yet? :unsure:

(slang, hip-hop) An attractive young female, especially: a girl who is "down", who is counted among close male friends and sometimes loose sexually; or, one's "girl", one's "boo"; or," a girl that a male does not know but wishes to meet."

Exactly. So is Superfly Sister

He wanna hot scrub
Hot love
Making it wet...

Push it in stick it out
That aint what its all about...

Come on, lol.

lool I was singing that at school, loudly enough that everyone heard it. How embarrassing..:hysterical:

:mello:

Which is exactly why I don't like songs like "In the Closet", which is overly sexual

Overally sexual compared to the many sexual type songs that are played on the radio these days? That song is tame.

Look, I think that 2000 Watts means s-e-x. I have listened to the song and the lyrics very carefully and it is basically about Michael doing the do. I always thought that the song was about MJ in the club and he sees this girl that he was feeling and he wanted to get his groove on with her. That is how I interpert the song. It was a very clever way of almost covering the song and talk about electricity, watts, volts, etc. so that people would not figure out what he is really talking about. I like songs like that because it lets the listener figure out what the song means to them.

do u put on 3D glasses, and use Dolby®" while making love? and how about the Bass note? which part of making of that can be connected with?

To be honest, people do all sorts or weird things when they are making love. I am not gonna post them because I am not that kind of person to go into that. It is very possible that MJ is talking about being in a place that requires a person to wear 3D glasses. The bass note, Dolby, etc. can be related to the music that is being played in the place or club. MJ might be referring to those things as what a person hears when they are in the club. It doesn't really have to do with sex.

can I reach can go 'til I hit my peak"
"D-Lo"

That part is basically self explanatory. MJ is clearly talking about s-e-x. I doubt that anyone would reach their peak in a video game, unless there are games that allow a player to reach their peak. I do not play video games so I wouldn't really know. D-Low could stand for down low (not like that people) or down below. And I am going to leave it at that.

Not everything is as straight forward as it seems, just cause the lyrics aren't as bland as 'im talking about sex', doesn't mean they aren't.
Its saying something without saying it - I totally forgot what its called.

Exactly and that is why I believe that 2000 Watts is clearly about MJ getting his groove on. I think it is called being implicit with the words or something else, I just had it then I lost it. LOL. - The word was subiminal (sp).

Last edited:
Let's find ANOTHER song that's really about sex, but he words it differently to not make it so obvious!!!!!!!!!

here's mine.......ROCK WITH YOU - More than dancing, my friends, more than dancing!

That is toooo easy, I'm not even gonna do that one.

a grown up man DOES not play video games! i knoe men older than :heart:Michael who adores video games! that ain't no reason.

and being grown up doesn't mean being so much into making love! these days tennagers and kids r more into that than grown ups.

i had enough and it seriously getting on my nerve.
i can never see ur point .

gosh i love debates, its all bout the innuendos people. I mean come on "peak" and "juices flow" wt heck else then LOVE time.

Damn this song is definitely about sex! juices flow is a very sexual term, as well as is peak. i mean Peak is very much self explanatory.

I don't know why your getting so angry MichaelsGaurdianAngel, I mean so what if the song is about sex, it means that MJ thinks about NORMAL things. Yes he plays video games, but just because he loves to play video games doesn't mean he cant talk or write songs about sex? Besides ur not MJ, you don't know him personally, you only see what he lets you see.

Back