2000 Watts...meaning??

AND how do u exacly interpret these?

"You may now apply For your 3-D glasses"
"Bass note", "treble", "stereo control"

"3D", "feedback" "Dolby®"
"can I reach can go 'til I hit my peak"
"D-Lo"

(We're now prepared to take to you the next level)

do u put on 3D glasses, and use Dolby®" while making love? and how about the Bass note? which part of making of that can be connected with?
and how about D-LO?
and what could level be?

in the closet and break of dawn sure are about making love. lol
he directly says but words in 200 Watts matches video games.

Well... many of Michael's songs do that to me! Sometimes because of the lyrics, sometimes because of the way his voice sounds...

I like sexy songs... explicit or not, as long as it doesn't get too far... But Michael knows the limit between being sexy and being vulgar.

Right, that's what I was trying to get out, about the limit between sexy and vulgar. THANK YOU!

do u put on 3D glasses, and use Dolby®" while making love? and how about the Bass note? which part of making of that can be connected with?
and how about D-LO?
and what could level be?

Welllll, I don't know how old you are, Michael'sGuardianAngel, but I can see where people might use those words to symbolically describe what goes on. At the same time, it can be very literal in the video game/electronics/music world. Either way, it's an interesting song. :)

Electronic world yes, video games world no. Hell no. No one wheres 3D glasses to play video games, lol, you could relate that more to the fact that the game is 3D, not that its red and blue. All the rest is about sound, Dolby sound, Bass, levels come on. If he said

3D, high speed, feedback, Dolby
Release PSP, when I got it took it back for Nintendo Wii
Compaq PC, oh no, its slow, im so lazy
My favourite game is Mario Galaxy

Then it would be about video games, lol.

If he said

LMAO!!! :toofunny:

and how about D-LO?
and what could level be?

I agree with u.why should it sound that sexual? maybe we should ask Michael!!!

and how about D-LO?
and what could level be?

God bless your innocence.:angel:

Not everything is as straight forward as it seems, just cause the lyrics aren't as bland as 'im talking about sex', doesn't mean they aren't.
Its saying something without saying it - I totally forgot what its called.

Not everything is as straight forward as it seems, just cause the lyrics aren't as bland as 'im talking about sex', doesn't mean they aren't.

Metaphors are comparisons that show how two things that are not alike in most
ways are similar in one important way. Metaphors are a way to describe something.
Authors use them to make their writing more interesting or entertaining.

Thanks, I try. Maybe I should write some songs for the new album? In this case it would be the Invincible anniversary edition with new remixes. 2000 watts Wiimix!

Loved reading this thread, and I love 2000watts...Michaels voice....AHHHH
Anyways...my 2cents worth
If you go to this link http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/12033686
It tells you about about Tyrese's (who wrote the song) Watts Foundation. It seems that Watts is a city, but I don't know where or what happened for there to be a charitable foundation in its name:unsure:
Anyway, the song is well written which is why Michael liked it, and I guess, as with anything creative, each and everyone of us can interpret the song how they wish, none of which is wrong.

Electronic world yes, video games world no. Hell no. No one wheres 3D glasses to play video games, lol, you could relate that more to the fact that the game is 3D, not that its red and blue. All the rest is about sound, Dolby sound, Bass, levels come on. If he said

:wild::clapping::hysterical:

NO, NO, NO! not at all! 2000 watts is more of a machine song, like speed demon. This song is mostly talking about listening to music loudly, and plugging in high-tech speakers to hear the music and then blowing a fuse!

If you notice, this is a song to be heard loudly. Like riding in your car with it all the way up, bobbing your head (cause that's what I do).

Feedback, Dolby? Dolby is a brand of stereo.

We know this (well I do :p) But sex is more fun :D Not more fun than Wii though!

It's hard for me to imagine this song being about sex. If so, it would seem painful based on the lyrics. He must be a sado-masachist.

Lol, well Tyrese is the one that wrote it, and we all know how he gets down ;)

R u teasing me? :-/
i dont like it at all. dont treat me that way. pls.

i say ANYTHING can be interpreted into s*xual things. but that DOES NOT mean they really are. RIGHT?
im so sorry but those who think so much of something, their minds revolves around it alll the time. no offense.

and i still think it ain't s*xual. MARK MY WORD.
ill ask :heart:Michael one day. only if he tell me, i will believe.

^ You so know the answer to the question, and can put it into words better than I can....

Go ahead :D :fear:

:lol: :p

Last edited:
smiles.... i like it how i hear it ;), to each their own

Gee, this thread is getting better and better! Lol!

Ok, let's ask Michael... I will ask this question in the thread about silly questions we would ask Michael, ok? The problem is...he'll probabily never answer! :p

NO, NO, NO! not at all! 2000 watts is more of a machine song, like speed demon. This song is mostly talking about listening to music loudly, and plugging in high-tech speakers to hear the music and then blowing a fuse!

If you notice, this is a song to be heard loudly. Like riding in your car with it all the way up, bobbing your head (cause that's what I do).

Feedback, Dolby? Dolby is a brand of stereo.

lol yeah!

btw, I like your siggy. Klasna! Ti-znayush pa-russky?
sorry sometimes I gotta go into my Russian. lol

Back