What does he say???

Mashlie

Proud Member
Hi all, I have posted this on other message boards but have never had a definitive answer.

I know the lyrics to Billie Jean off by heart but there is one line that I need to know. What on earth does he say after...

"Don't call me Billie Jean..."

This is right at the end as it's fading out, it souds like "It's not about who's seen???"

I've never been able to figure that out either :lol: I just make up whatever on that part and mumble :toofunny:

I thought I hear "she's not (something something ) scene or see" :unsure:

Edit: I keep playing it back and now I am hearing "She's not a mustard seed" :toofunny: yeah I know he aint saying that :lol:

I've never been able to figure that out either :lol: I just make up whatever on that part and mumble :toofunny:

I thought I hear "she's not (something something ) scene or see" :unsure:

Edit: I keep playing it back and now I am hearing "She's not a mustard seed" :toofunny: yeah I know he aint saying that :lol:

Hmmm, that's a hard one... But if "love is a donut", "she's not a mustard seed" is definately a possibility!:lol: and it actually really sounds like that too....

lol I could never figure it out either. And I think only Michael can answer this one since its only easy to hear when he sings it live.

I pretty much accepted it as him saying "Its Time For Us To See" though I'm sure its not right.

Wow, so glad to see that I'm not the only one who can't figure this out!!!

"Its Time For Us To See" and "It's not about who's seen" sound good to me!

This is an enigma to me it sounds like "it's not about you've seen" but it doesn't make any sense....Only Michael can anserw this question lol!

For years I wondered what he was ad libbing there as well, but a few years ago I got the definitive answer. He's saying, "Don't call me Billie Jean....'cause I'm about to sing....."

Back