What are the things YOU always forget?

Nachtspicht

Proud Member
I just had a not so nice discovery (fortunatly in private :lol:) that I, AGAIN, forgot to put my zip up after toiletvisit. This was the second time it happened and @ work even, of all places! >_<
Fortunatly I caught it myself, right on time haha

But anyway, made me think about asking you guys what you always bump into because you forget it - and thus annoy yourself!

I start lol (and forget asap about above thingy :p)

I always forget where I park my car so I have to search a few streets in the morning before going to work!
I always forget to drink my tea and end up with a cold cup!

I always forget where I've parked in parking garages.:doh:

^ Whap! :lol:

I forget where I have put my cashpoint card a lot :mello:

I forget where I have parked a lot :mello:

I forget my work badge a lot and have to come back home to get it :mello:

I forget appoinments a lot :bugeyed

I forget to take medication a lot when I am meant to take some. :blush:

I forget what the TIME is a lot! :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm always late or running late! :lol:

I often forget where I put my cell phone when I get home. :doh: :lol: Then have to call my own number with my other phone to find it! :crazy: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

I always forget to put my mobile phone off slient, when its on silent.

Whenever I come online, I forget what it was that I wanted to do on here and fall into going to the same old websites forgetting what I was supposed to be doing. I often forget about appointments. (there's lots more that I forget, but I forget what they are,...lol)

I often forget what it is when I have gone into another room to get something, You get in there and think, What have I come in here for? :unsure: :lol:

Back