Just Good Friends. What's wrong with it

analogue

Proud Member
I've heard alot of people say that they dislike this song but for me personaly i think it's great. It's fun and catchy and best of all we get Michael and Stevie together. Now that's awesome

I also love Michaels adlibs ''She love me, She love me'' at the end of the song

So is there anyone else out there who loves Just Good Friends?

I love Just Good Friends! Didn't realise at all that people didn't like it.
It's 80's gold!

I like it! I can honestly say that there ins't a Michael song that I don't like. Sure I listen to some songs more than others, but I love each and everyone of them.

love it!!!!!!! although its not as timeless is it it definitely has the 80's sound

It was a grower for me not an instant fave. Maybe these people need to listen to it more lol

I've heard alot of people say that they dislike this song but for me personaly i think it's great. It's fun and catchy and best of all we get Michael and Stevie together. Now that's awesome

I also love Michaels adlibs ''She love me, She love me'' at the end of the song

So is there anyone else out there who loves Just Good Friends?

I guees people expected a little more when these two musical masters recorded together.

I like it too, maybe some people would have prefered a unreleased song to be put on Bad instead of this one.

But it's a nice song I think, not my fav, not the best but nice to listen to.

I LOVE 'Just Good Friends' it's one of my faves, I always wondered why it's not so well known though. 2 genius's together, I love all the add libbing and how they bounce off each other. In fact I think it's my most favourite out of all his duets.

Simple Answer, Its wasn't one of the lead tracks that got released or promoted heavily, by the an album gets that classic feel, JGF was dated sounding, very 80's synths and percussion, people dont feel that from songs like TWYMMF and MITM.

Well there's only a couple I don't like much, Say Say Say is one I'm not too fond of, but Just Good Friends? How can nobody like that song? I love it.

Simple Answer, Its wasn't one of the lead tracks that got released or promoted heavily, by the an album gets that classic feel, JGF was dated sounding, very 80's synths and percussion, people dont feel that from songs like TWYMMF and MITM.

always so technical:D...that's actually pretty impressive...

I love JGF...actually maybe its more of an infatuation:wub:

i didnt like it for many years... (i'm a fan since 1989)
but just recently discovered it to be a really good song. :)
i love when that happens haha

Well being that MJ and Stevie are such talented, influential artists I think people were expecting more from them. I happen to really like "Just Good Friends" myself though. I love both MJ and Stevie's vocals in this. This song always puts me in a good mood. Too bad they didn't do more songs together.

Well being that MJ and Stevie are such talented, influential artists I think people were expecting more from them. I happen to really like "Just Good Friends" myself though. I love both MJ and Stevie's vocals in this. This song always puts me in a good mood. Too bad they didn't do more songs together.
They did, there was "Get It" from Stevie's album 'Characters'. "Get It" was a single and made the top 10 R&B in Billboard. But it only made #80 on the pop chart.

i like it, but at the same time i make myself get into it, or i pass it by when listening to the album.

They did, there was "Get It" from Stevie's album 'Characters'. "Get It" was a single and made the top 10 R&B in Billboard. But it only made #80 on the pop chart.

Yeah i'm aware of "Get It", as well as "I Can't Help It" but I still wish they'd collaborated more together.

I love it! It took me a few listens to fully appreciate what a fun song it is, though.

id say some dont like it because it is the only song on bad that u can absolutely tell is from the 80's, the instrumentation is very dated lol, it sounds like an x-men video game, but i love the song, the vocal arrangement is gold

wasnt that bothered about this song when i first heard it but i LOVE it now :D

Back