Just Good Friends. What's wrong with it

I loooooooove that song. Michael and Stevie are wonderful together. They sang together the song in Bad Tour? I remember ever having seen a picture of the 2 together on stage, but do not know if there is video. Does anyone know if there is this video?
I thought they sang Get It from Stevie's album 'Characters'.

I like the song, but for me, if I was in charge of putting the album together and it came down to it, Streetwalker would have been on there instead of Just Good Friends.

Nothing wrong with it at all! Its very bouncy and has some great vocals on it and is upbeat.

They did, there was "Get It" from Stevie's album 'Characters'. "Get It" was a single and made the top 10 R&B in Billboard. But it only made #80 on the pop chart.

Just Good Friends isn't the greatest of Michael's songs, but it's one I've always liked.

Another collaboration between Michael and Stevie Wonder was on a song called All I Do, from Stevie Wonder's Hotter Than July album (released in 1980). Michael sings the chorus of the song "All I do is think about you", and then bits in the bridge of the song "I'm thinking baby, bout you baby". If you haven't heard it, your in for a real treat because it's a brilliant song.

All I do
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ldy3anlSoQ&feature=related

Just Good Friends isn't the greatest of Michael's songs, but it's one I've always liked.

Another collaboration between Michael and Stevie Wonder was on a song called All I Do, from Stevie Wonder's Hotter Than July album (released in 1980). Michael sings the chorus of the song "All I do is think about you", and then bits in the bridge of the song "I'm thinking baby, bout you baby". If you haven't heard it, your in for a real treat because it's a brilliant song.

All I do
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ldy3anlSoQ&feature=related
All I Do was written by Stevie for Tammi Terrell, who recorded it in 1966. The Stevie version also has Walter Williams & Eddie Levert from the O'Jays and Betty Wright on background.
[youtube]pDF5jeGQa68&fmt=18[/youtube]

I wouldn't have minded the song had it not been on the album. I know that Bad feels weird as an album with songs going all over the place, but this one is REALLY out of place.

Incredible song!!!!! Michael and Stevie sound so amazing at the end, especially Michael's "my baby loves me, she loves me, she loves me." It's a great song.

Yeah it has an 80's feel but that's because it was made in the 80's. It's not like it's a bad thing. different songs have different tones to them. Great song!

I like the song, but for me, if I was in charge of putting the album together and it came down to it, Streetwalker would have been on there instead of Just Good Friends.

aaahhh your crazy, even though streetwalker is a good song. Your still crazy!!!!

just kidding though I don't really think your crazy. Streetwalker is a good bonus song to be released later on like it was. At the time I think The Way You make me feel covered that spot on the album. The songs have such simmilliar vibes to them that only one should have been on the album. I think they picked the right one.

Incredible song!!!!! Michael and Stevie sound so amazing at the end, especially Michael's "my baby loves me, she loves me, she loves me." It's a great song.

Yeah it has an 80's feel but that's because it was made in the 80's. It's not like it's a bad thing. different songs have different tones to them. Great song!
:lol: that's my favorite part of the song. Stevie and Mike jamming together is just golden since they are my all time favorite artists. I love this song, it's one of my favorites from the album. The vocals are just insane :heart::happy:

This song reminds me of my mom.

Her favorite artists, Michael Jackson and Stevie Wonder...

...combined in one song?

To her, this is paradise. :lol:

I've always loved this song. Nothing is wrong with it for me. I know some people feel that they could have done a strong song as it is two genius artists. I just love it. Not everything needs to be analyzed all the time. :)

I've always loved this song. Nothing is wrong with it for me. I know some people feel that they could have done a strong song as it is two genius artists. I just love it. Not everything needs to be analyzed all the time. :)

This!

This song was perfection imo, their voices together are just.........amazing

I love "Just Good Friends!" My two favorite artists in one song. What could be better than that? :D

Just Good Friends are one of those songs that I always sing quietly when I'm in a good mood. Love it.

How can one NOT like that song? I wonder :scratch:

To answer the question in the title - absolutely friggin NOTHIN´:p I love it, awesome song, blasting with energy, another of them driving jams.

For anyone who isn´t a great fan of the song, try to play the song full throttle in the car - in terms of volume, not of speed (*ducks away in shame cause of hypocrisy*) - and you might change your mind.

I love Just Good Friends! The song make me so happy. Haha :D

Hmm this is one of the only songs from the Bad album that doesn't really do it for me. It sounds too dated imo. A bit of a let-down as a collaboration between such legends like MJ and Stevie Wonder.

Back