Best MJ Item You've Got?

This Is It

Proud Member
If you were to pick just one MJ item that's your favourite - albums, umbrellas, t-shirts, tickets, programmes etc. - what would it be?

I have a lot of things but I love the painting I bought from Ebay a few months ago. It hangs proud in my front room. :wub:

I'll see if I can get a picture of it to post. :)

Right now would be the Ultimate Michael Jackson Collection, which i got for my birthday few years ago.

Picture384.jpg

I guess until i get my OPUS

Opus will definitely be my favourite...I really love my Michael doll my mom got me when I was really little, like 5 years old...It's back from 1983 I believe....I lost his Beat It jacket, but miraculously, I still have his glove and microphone, and another sparkly red military jacket..I have it on my computer desk, and I like the way he stares...hehehe

I want Opus!!

I got this framed drawing of Michael a while ago now, and I am so in love with it :wub:

mj-1.jpg

A guy down the markets does these amazing drawings, and I had to have this. I look at it like 100 times a day hehe

An original painted Thriller disc:

tumblr_kuebjke0zt1qz8fjho1_500.jpg

(Actually, it's techincally my BF's, but as soon as I move into his place, frame it and hang it over our dining table, it's MINE TOO)

And my newest shirt!
(Sorry, ignore my stupid faces and uncombed hair, I took these for my blog :rolleyes2: )

tumblr_ktzpyglmPm1qz8fjh

that is SO COOL!

Yea i know!! its got my faveourite performances mostly from the dangerous world tours. It even included the moonwalk movie, his home private videos, most of his award performances and speeches..Its like a mini MJ journal. I love the copenhagen concert where they had a surprise cake for him on stage..it was wonderful!! But most of the videos are also available on youtube :)

Yea i know!! its got my faveourite performances mostly from the dangerous world tours. It even included the moonwalk movie, his home private videos, most of his award performances and speeches..Its like a mini MJ journal. I love the copenhagen concert where they had a surprise cake for him on stage..it was wonderful!! But most of the videos are also available on youtube :)

That is really awesome, but I have to ask...how is the quality on those?

oh my gosh that's a very hard one lol

it'd probably be a gift I was given by my half sister's friend when i was about 8 or 9 years old (I still have it but it's a bit worn) it's a michael Jackson/diary/addressbook :) I absolutely LOVE it

i also had an MJ black or white singing doll but I don't know where it went to :( I think I may still have it somewhere I got it sometime in the 90's I loved that doll (still would if I could find it lol)

The most recent items I love the most I guess would be my black titanium MJ ring & my thriller canvas

ohh & my MJ dress

i'll post pics when they've uploaded except for the ring as my camera sucks when taking pics of small items with detail on them :(

it's supposed to be a top of the range camera too (pah)

edited:

o.k here's the pics guys

here's my dress

DSCI0254.jpg

the front of my diary (also in the pic a moonwalker sticker book)

user9071_pic4599_1256702365.jpg

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My thriller canvas

picture.php

Last edited:
Wow ^^^ I love your dress, I want it! where did you get it? And your book is so cute. *steals*

I love my MJ necklace :heart: Got it when I was 13 and it's just a little silver heart that says MJ on it. I wear it every day, love it so much. And Dancing The Dream because it's so beautiful..so raw and poetic and just...ahh I love it. My Opus too of course when I get it :wub: And it's not an item but my tattoo...beautiful reminder of Michael. And all my scrapbooks and fan books and pictures and books and albums and records and paintings and dolls and bags and everything :heart:

That is a hard one.... uhmmmm... Besides The Music... It's probably My Michael Jackson Thriller Doll from 1984. I remember back when I was a kid and They came out,I orignally wanted the Billie Jean or Beat It,but Thriller was all that was left. Now looking back,I'm happy with it and having it has very much sentimental value to me.

Hi all,

My favourite would have 2 be my Tattoo :) not a material thing, but now he is apart of me :) with more additions to come :) :)

Kind Regards,

Romen

Wow ^^^ I love your dress, I want it! where did you get it? And your book is so cute. *steals*

I love my MJ necklace :heart: Got it when I was 13 and it's just a little silver heart that says MJ on it. I wear it every day, love it so much. And Dancing The Dream because it's so beautiful..so raw and poetic and just...ahh I love it. My Opus too of course when I get it :wub: And it's not an item but my tattoo...beautiful reminder of Michael. And all my scrapbooks and fan books and pictures and books and albums and records and paintings and dolls and bags and everything :heart:

oooh yes, I forgot, I love my Dancing the Dream book too!!

An original painted Thriller disc:

tumblr_kuebjke0zt1qz8fjho1_500.jpg

(Actually, it's techincally my BF's, but as soon as I move into his place, frame it and hang it over our dining table, it's MINE TOO)

And my newest shirt!
(Sorry, ignore my stupid faces and uncombed hair, I took these for my blog :rolleyes2: )

tumblr_ktzpyglmPm1qz8fjh

Wow, I´m really jealous of your shirt! I never get to find stuff like that. >< And by the way: Wow, you are really beautiful! :)

darklight- i have the same dress, i bought it in may, i was going to wear it to the concert....

my fave item is probably dancing the dream. technically it's my sisters but she left all her mj stuff here when she left home. hehe i NEVER get it out to look at it. too scared to ruin it lol

@Romen_MJ - Your tattoo is amazing!!!!!!!

Mine would probably be my Opus, if I ever get the feckin' thing....

I have a lot of things but I love the painting I bought from Ebay a few months ago. It hangs proud in my front room. :wub:

I'll see if I can get a picture of it to post. :)

Just got around to taking a pic of this to post.

Snapshot_20100113_2.jpg

My HIStory Wold Tour tickets and the photos of Michael I took with my old Samsung film camera... Wish there were SLRs back then... :( Still - a treasure, as far as I'm concerned.

Back